剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
Calvin, we did it! We saved our families.
我说了吧
Yeah, like I told you,
人与自然对抗时 人总是...
when it comes to man versus wild, man always...
我以为那根棍子是条蛇呢
I-I-I thought that stick was a snake.
然后熊用后腿站了起来
So then the bear reared up on its hind legs
向我们咆哮
and it roared at us!
这时一只更大的熊出现了
And that's when a even bigger bear showed up.
你没发现他们每讲一遍
You notice every time they tell this story
熊就更多了吗
there's more bears in it?
我不想错过他们救我们的部分
Shh, I don't want to miss the part where they saved all our lives.
我也不想说得太夸张 但是
Look, I don't want to sound too dramatic, but...
但是我们救了你们的命
But, uh, we saved all y'all lives.
没错
There you go.
你觉得到底有多少只熊
How many bears do you think there really were?
妹子 可能就是一只大浣熊吧
Girl, it's probably just a big-ass raccoon.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表