剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
天呐
Oh, my God!
好像地上打蜡打太多了
I think I may have over-waxed the floor.
无论如何
For what it's worth,
我觉得你比汤姆·克鲁斯还要性感
I think you're hotter than Tom Cruise.
谢谢 宝贝
Thanks, babe.
我也觉得你比汤姆·克鲁斯性感
I think you're hotter than Tom Cruise, too.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
让我看下 可能是葛罗弗
Oh, let me check that. It might be Grover.
也可能不是
Or maybe it's not.
其实是工作 等下
Actually, it's about work. Hold on.
让我快速回复一下
Let me just respond real quick.
好的 没问题
Okay, yeah. Sure.
太棒了
Oh, that is so great.
只要能让你放松一下就好
Anything I can do to help you relax.
不是 我是说经费申请被批准了
Oh, no, I was talking about this grant approval.
既然是我们的结婚纪念日
Okay, you know, s-since it's our anniversary,
要不我们先把手♥机♥放下 先关注下我们
maybe we put the phone down and we-we focus on each other.
你说得对 非常抱歉
You're right. You're right. I'm sorry.
来吧
Here you go.
纪念日快乐
To our anniversary.
搬家快乐
And our new home.
第一次没有葛罗弗在家共度良宵
And our first night alone in it without Grover.
-葛罗弗 -别这样
- Aw, Grover. - No, no.
今晚是我们两个人的夜晚
No, tonight is just about us.
我不是有意要提葛罗弗的
I-I didn't mean to mention Grover.
假装你没听到 假装他不存在
Pretend you didn't hear that. Pretend he doesn't exist.
-戴夫 -不对
- Dave! - No!
他当然存在
Look, of course he exists.
我们爱他 我们和他在一起
We love him. He's here with us.
但他又没和我们在一起 像鬼一样
But, at the same time, he's not, like a ghost.
够了 我要去看下他
That's it. I'm gonna go check on him.
不要 杰玛
Okay, no. Gemma, look.
我 我
Look, I'm-I'm--
我错了
I'm sorry.
我们就不能好好享受这一晚吗
Can't we just have this night together?
今天是我们的结婚纪念日啊
It's our anniversary.
我想你了
I miss you.
我也想你了
I miss you, too.
太棒了
Okay, great.
我还给你准备了一个意外惊喜
'Cause I have another surprise for you.
是像《鸡尾酒》里那样表演抛瓶子吗
Is it trying to juggle bottles like in Cocktail?
你上次表演 我最后去了急诊室
Because, last time, I wound up in the emergency room.
天哪 跟我想的一样吗
Oh, my God! Are those what I think they are?!
你最喜欢的密歇根樱桃纸杯蛋糕
Your favorite Michigan cherry cupcakes,
今天从喀拉马祖新鲜直达的
shipped fresh today, all the way from Kalamazoo.
我太喜欢了
I love these!
我之前和葛罗弗总是会吃这种蛋糕
Grover and I used to eat them all the time.
葛罗弗 孩子们小时候
Now, Grover, when the boys were young,
我们都会坐在桌前轮流说出自己的感谢致辞
we used to go around the table and say what we're thankful for.
那我先来
So, I'll go first.
感谢你今晚来我家做客
I am thankful that you are our guest this evening.
感谢《星球大战》
Uh, I am thankful for Star Wars.
前传不算
Not the prequels.
它们伤了我的心
Those hurt my heart.
现在他们有了黑人英雄
Well, now that they have a black hero,
我也感谢《星球大战》
I'm thankful for Star Wars, too.
"现在" 你说"现在"是什么意思
"Now"? What do you mean "now"?
《星球大战2 帝国反击战》中的蓝道·卡利森
Empire Strikes Back, Lando Calrissian?
你不喜欢比利·蒂吗
You ain't got no love for Billy Dee?
好了 听好了 你们两个
All right, all right. Listen up, you two.
让我来告诉你们我感谢什么
I'm-a tell you what I'm thankful for.
我的结扎 我要感谢我结扎了
My vasectomy. That's what I'm thankful for.
还有家人 家人
And family. And family.
葛罗弗 你要感谢什么 宝贝
Um, Grover, what are you thankful for, baby?
鸡柳
Chicken fingers.
我可以吃吗
Can I have some?
事实上 我今晚做的是鲶鱼
Well, actually, I made catfish tonight.
对
Yes.
我们家的规矩就是缇娜小姐做什么
And the rule in our house is that everyone eats
我们就吃什么
what Miss Tina cooks.
那我能请缇娜小姐做一点鸡柳吗
Well, can you ask Miss Tina to cook some chicken fingers?
我们家没有鸡柳
Well, we don't have that.
但我也许可以很快给你做点别的
But I could probably whip you up something real quick.
你想吃什么
What do you like?
那就来点意面吧
Maybe some spaghetti?
好的
Got that.
加上鸡柳
With chicken fingers.
葛罗弗
Look, Grover,
你要和我们大家一起吃鲶鱼
you're gonna eat your catfish with the rest of us,
我打赌你会喜欢的
and I bet you're gonna like it.
那就赌赌看吧
I'll take that bet.
小家伙
Now, listen, little man,
世界上有很多挨饿的小孩
there are starving children all around the world
会很愿意吃一块美味的鲶鱼的
who would love a piece of that delicious catfish.
你说得对 我们应该送给他们
You're right. We should give it to one of them.
来酒店开房♥真是个好主意
Coming to a hotel was such a good idea.
不过你确定我们负担得起吗
But are you sure we can afford it?
就算为你花光世界上所有钱
Even if it costs all the money in the world,
我也心甘情愿
for you, it's worth it.
再说了 我是用里程数和积分兑的
Besides, I used miles, reward points,
还有高级折扣
and I got a senior discount.
我们一上楼 我要穿上
As soon as we get upstairs, I am gonna put on
一件毛绒绒的睡袍 美美泡个澡
one of those fuzzy robes, run a bath,
吃掉小冰箱里20块钱的巧克力
and eat $20 chocolates from the minibar.
然后我们要做♥爱♥吗
And then we're gonna have sex?
然后我们就做♥爱♥
And then we're gonna have sex.
太好了
Yes!
不是吧
No!
由于翻修原因
Due to renovations,
出现了电力故障
we are experiencing a power outage.
请稍候
Please stand by.
谢谢你的耐心
And thank you for your patience.
翻修
Renovations?
打折还有一个原因
That's another reason we got a discount.
我就知道我们该待在家里
I knew we should have stayed home.
宝贝 放松
Okay, babe, look, relax.
我怎么放松得下来
How can I relax?
天呐
Oh, my God.
没信♥号♥♥
I don't have service.
葛罗弗可能会打来
Grover could be calling me.
可能有人发短♥信♥说工作上的事
People could be texting about work,
而我却被困在一个金属牢笼中
and here I am trapped in a metal cage,
十层楼高 等着电梯坠楼
ten stories up, waiting to plunge to my death.
首先 我们还没离开大厅
First of all, we haven't left the lobby.
其次 一切肯定很顺利
Second, I'm sure everything is perfectly fine,
尤其是葛罗弗
especially Grover.
孩子 你就在这坐一晚上吧
Boy, you gonna sit here all night.
你饿死了我都不管
I don't care if you starve.
谁准备好吃脆皮水果馅饼了
Who's ready for some cobbler?
我准备好了
Oh, you know I am.
不然我今天为什么要穿"吃货战斗裤"
Why do you think I wore my "eatin'" pants today?
我去拿冰淇淋
I'll get the ice cream.
稍等
Hold up.
馅饼加冰淇淋
Cobbler a la mode?
我得把裤腰带拉出来
Okay. I'm just gonna lose this drawstring altogether.
你要干什么 小家伙
What do you think you're doing, little man?
吃甜点 大家伙
Having dessert, big man.
不行
No. No.
在我家 没吃完饭
Under this roof, you don't get dessert
不能吃甜点
until you finish your dinner.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表