剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
为什么
Why?
因为我说了算
Because I said so.
欢迎来到肖申克监狱
Welcome to Shawshank.
为什么有这种规矩
But why is that the rule?
你要深入了解一下这里的规矩
Oh, you need a deeper explanation of the rules.
好 没问题
All righty, not a problem.
原因就是
The reason is...
我说了算
because I said so.
没错
That's it.
但这不是回答
But that's not an answer.
你说什么
Excuse me?
在我家 当我提出问题
At my house, when I ask questions,
我爸妈会认真回答
my parents give me real answers.
很长的回答
Long answers.
非常非常长的回答
Really long answers.
在我家 "我说了算"
Well, at my house, "because I said so"
就是你能得到的最长回答
is the longest answer you're gonna get.
明白了 还有一个问题
Got it. One more question.
为什么
Why?
葛罗弗
You see, Grover,
我们和你一样大时
ever since we were your age,
不听话就玩完
it's been my dad's way or the highway.
有一次 我问他能不能
This one time, I asked him if I could move
把睡觉时间从九点改成十点
my 9:00 bedtime to 10:00.
告诉葛罗弗结果怎么样
And tell Grover what happened.
结果提前到了八点
It got pushed up to 8:00.
老爹 与其做个独♥裁♥者
You know, Pop, instead of being a dictator,
也许你该试试从他人的角度看事情
maybe you should try seeing things from other people's perspectives.
看啊 都快八点了
Ooh, look. It's almost 8:00.
马尔科姆 你是不是该准备睡觉了
Malcolm, you might want to get ready for bed.
明白我的意思了吧
Do you see what I mean?
也许我们家需要的
You know, maybe what this house needs is a little
正是不合作主义
civil disobedience.
葛罗弗
Grover,
你不是非得吃
you do not have to eat that,
我也一样
and neither do I.
实际上 我们都不用
In fact, none of us do.
我说得对吗 马蒂
Am I right, Marty?
-不要 -马...放手
- Uh-uh, Man. - Mar-- Yes.
抱歉 兄弟
Now, I'm sorry, my brother.
但这个水果馅饼不是我们选的
But we didn't land on this cobbler.
这个水果馅饼是强加于我们的
This cobbler landed on us.
那对不住你们了
Well, too bad for all of y'all,
这个水果馅饼马上就要进入我的嘴里了
because this cobbler about to land in my mouth.
我来自救
I'm gonna save us.
怎么救
How?
我要像汤姆·克鲁斯一样
Well, I'm gonna do exactly
应对这个状况
what Tom Cruise would do in this situation.
唯一的问题是
The only problem is,
在《碟中谍》里 他有各种炫酷道具
in Mission: Impossible, he had all these cool gadgets.
在《少数派报告》里 他有未来科技
In Minority Report, he had futuristic technology.
我只有机敏和坚韧
All I have is my quick wit and quiet strength.
你说得好像是汤姆做的 但其实是特技演员
You act like it's Tom doing it, but it's really a stuntman.
这你就错了 汤姆一直都亲自完成特效
That's where you're wrong. Tom does all his own stunts.
那才是汤姆
That's what makes him Tom.
而我要把我们救出去
And I'm gonna get us out of here.
这才是戴夫
That's what makes me Dave.
他怎么那么轻松
How does he make it look so easy?
水果馅饼
Cobbler.
看来你们的小抗♥议♥事与愿违了
It looks like y'all little protest backfired, huh?
我正好多吃点
More for me.
今晚简直好到不能再好了
This night couldn't get any better.
谁想吃冰激凌
Who's ready for ice cream?
我认错
Ooh, I stand corrected.
不要是香草口味 不要是香草口味
Don't be vanilla bean. Don't be vanilla bean.
是香草口味吗
Is it vanilla bean?
你是说我吃不上香草冰激凌
So you're saying I can't get any of this vanilla bean
是因为那个香草[小白脸]
because of that vanilla bean?
坚持住 兄弟
Just stay strong, my brother.
怎么了
What's going on?
白人甘地 呆子甘地和破产甘地
White Gandhi, Nerd Gandhi and Broke Gandhi
发起了绝食抗♥议♥
are on a hunger strike.
-绝食抗♥议♥ -没错
- A hunger strike? - Yes.
我们受够了老爹的独♥裁♥
We are tired of Pop's dictatorship.
我们要求民♥主♥
We demand democracy.
还有水果馅饼
And cobbler.
热乎乎冒着泡的水果馅饼配上
Hot, bubbly cobbler with-with-with-with cold,
凉冰冰的丝滑冰激凌 水果馅饼稍微
creamy ice cream, where-where the cobbler starts
融化了冰激凌
to melt the ice cream ever so slightly.
然后香草碎屑
And-and real specks of vanilla beans
开始沿着桃子向下流
start cascading down the side of a peach,
-我... -行了 你吃吧
- while my... - Damn, man, just have a piece.
这份给你
Okay, and here you go.
等一下 他不能吃水果馅饼
Wait. No, he doesn't get cobbler.
他都没有尝鲶鱼
He didn't even try his catfish.
别这样 宝贝 把水果馅饼给孩子
Ah, come on, baby. Give the boy some cobbler.
这大概是他第一次尝到有味道的食物
It's probably the first time he ever tried food with flavor.
我不管
I don't care.
规矩就是规矩
The rules are the rules.
听着 小伙子
And listen, little man,
你现在可能不明白
you may not understand this right now,
但我是在帮你
but I'm trying to help you.
感觉恰恰相反
This feels like the opposite.
葛罗弗 你不能这样度过一生
Look, Grover, you can't go through life
不能事先就决定
with your mind already made up
你喜欢或不喜欢一样东西
about things that you like or don't like.
-你会错过很多东西的 -比如呢
- You're going to miss out on a lot of stuff. - Like what?
看看马蒂
Well, look at Marty.
他小时候不喜欢修车
He didn't like working on cars when he was a kid,
但我强迫他
but I made him,
然后他就开始喜欢机器了
and that's where he started to enjoy working on machines.
现在成了一名成功的工程师
And that turned him into a successful engineer.
等等 爸 你是说我成为工程师
Wait a minute, Dad, are you seriously taking credit
都是你的功劳
for me becoming an engineer?
马尔科姆很讨厌书
And-and Malcolm hated books,
但我带他上学时
but I made him read to me every day
会逼他读给我听
when I took him to school.
我们家离学校就一英里
We only lived a mile away, so
我花了五年才把《根》读完
it took us five years to finish Roots.
但你后来开始读麦尔坎·X
But then you started reading Malcolm X
马娅·安杰卢和詹姆斯·鲍德温的书
and Maya Angelou, and James Baldwin,
现在再看看你 追随他们的脚步啊
and look at you, following in their footsteps.
怎么说
Yeah? How?
组织室内静♥坐♥抗♥议♥
Organizing sit-ins.
虽然是给白人小孩 但也算吧
I mean, granted, it's for little white kids, but still.
卡尔文 你还好意思说
Calvin, please, you're one to talk.
你最讨厌尝试新鲜事物
You hate trying new things.
才没有
That's not true.
我那天在你沙拉里
You just flipped out the other day
放了点树莓醋你就不乐意了
when I put raspberry vinaigrette on your salad.
那是因为酱汁得像奶油一样啊 缇娜
That's because dressings are supposed to be creamy, Tina.
农场汁 千岛酱 蓝干酪
Ranch, Thousand Island, blue cheese.
如果胡萝卜不能立在里面 那我就不要
If my carrot can't stand up in it, I don't want it.
我想说的是
Look, my point is,
不尝尝怎么知道喜不喜欢呢
you don't know what you like until you at least give it a try.
好吧 我尝尝
Okay. I'll try it.
怎么样
What do you think?
好吃
It's good.
感觉像鸡柳
It tastes like chicken fingers.
现在你可以吃点水果馅饼了
Now you can have some cobbler.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表