剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
老虎巴特勒预备开球
Tiger Butler lines up for his big drive.
观众席都在翘首欢呼
The gallery oohs in anticipation.
我说观众席在翘首欢呼
I said the gallery oohs in anticipation.
这位观众忘了老虎让他免费住在这
The gallery forgets Tiger let him live here rent free.
漂亮的一杆
Oh, a beautiful shot!
400码
400 yards.
弹起一次 又一次弹起
It bounces once, it bounces again...
能不能直接说一杆进洞啊
Can you just get to the hole in one already?
这是你连续第五次了
It's your fifth one in a row.
这是他连续第五次一杆进洞
It's his fifth one in a row!
他可能是最伟大的球员
He might just be the greatest of...
-有史以来 -有史以来
- All time. - Of all time!
快进洞
Get in the hole!
好强的一杆球 而且
That's a monster drive, and it's...
进洞了
in the hole!
观众疯狂起来
The crowd goes wild.
真不敢相信我会这么说
I can't believe I'm saying this,
但你怎么就不能学学戴夫
but why can't you be more like Dave?
你还打高尔夫啊 卡尔文
I didn't know you played golf, Calvin.
我以前会打 但后来我有了
Yeah, I used to, but then I had
这位和另一位 如今我有两个差点了
this one and the other one, now I'm a two handicap.
以前我在老家一直玩
You know, I used to play all the time back at home
直到有伙黑帮把球场抢走了
until a gang took over our course.
卡拉马祖还有黑帮啊
Oh, I didn't know they had gangs in Kalamazoo.
加拿大鹅
Canada geese.
对加拿大人来说非常邪恶
For Canadians, incredibly vicious.
怎么着 你要打吗
So what's going on, you playing soon?
是的 一位顾客给了我几轮希尔蒙特的
Yeah, a customer gave me a couple of guest rounds
高尔夫球票
at Hillmount.
-希尔蒙特 -是的
- Hillmount. - Yeah.
那可是高档球场 玩得开心
That's exclusive. Well, have fun.
戴夫 既然你也打高尔夫 要不一起吧
Hey, Dave, since you play, why don't you come with me?
你在邀请戴夫吗
Are you inviting Dave?
是啊 你在邀请戴夫吗
Yeah... are you inviting Dave?
对
Yes.
本戴夫
Uh, this Dave?
对
Yes.
既然如此 戴夫就来了
Well, in that case, Dave is in.
戴夫能不能别用第三人称 我只有两张票
Can Dave stop talking in third person? I only have two passes.
对不起 戴夫很兴奋
I'm sorry, Dave's just excited
因为他一直在等这一刻
because he's been waiting for this moment
等了很久
for a really long time.
但卡尔文开始后悔了
And Calvin's starting to regret it.
马尔科姆真是一头雾水
Malcolm's just really confused.
东邻西舍
第一季 第二十一集
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
就像你准备好击中高尔夫球
Like you're ready to hit a golf ball,
找球但寻而不见 反反复复四个小时
look for it, not find it, and do it again for four hours.
我能去吗
Can I come?
抱歉 孩子 卡尔文只有一张富余的门票
Ooh, sorry, buddy, Mr. Calvin only had one extra pass,
并且
and, uh...
他给了我
he gave it to me.
亲爱的 我知道卡尔文邀请你单独出去
Sweetie, I know how excited you are that Calvin invited you
让你很兴奋
to do something one-on-one,
但也许你应该试着淡定一点
but maybe you should try to play it a little cool.
我知道 你说得对
I know, y-you're right,
有时我会被自己的热情冲昏头脑
sometimes my enthusiasm can get the best of me.
我可不想...
The last thing I want to do is...
得走了
Got to go.
别等我了
Don't wait up.
-孩子 看来只剩咱... -拜 妈
- Well, kiddo, I guess it's just you and... - Bye, Mom.
等等 你要去哪里
Wait, where are you going?
去隔壁跟马尔科姆和马蒂玩电子游戏
Next door to play video games with Malcolm and Marty.
我以为咱俩要一起玩呢
I thought you and I were gonna hang out.
谢谢 但我现在对妈妈的事没兴趣
Thanks, but I'm not really in the mood for mom stuff.
什么妈妈的事
What, Mom stuff?
等等 这是什么意思
Wait, what's that supposed to mean?
事情分两种 妈妈的事和有趣的事
Well, there's mom stuff and there's fun stuff.
什么 我很有趣
Wha...? I'm fun.
是 但没老爸那么有趣
Yeah, but not like Dad.
上周我们把一只虫子切成两半
Last week we chopped a worm in half,
它变成了两条虫子
and it turned into two worms.
妈妈也可以做有趣的事情
Well, moms can do fun stuff, too.
比如我们可以去绘我良多陶艺店
Ooh, I know, we could go to Color Me Mine
给陶瓷天鹅上色
and paint some ceramic swans.
你以前很喜欢 记得吗
You used to love that, remember?
我们可以大胆点 把羽毛涂成紫色
Oh, we can go crazy and paint the feathers purple.
我去隔壁了
I'll be next door.
谢谢你 老兄
Oh, thank you, my good man.
-先生 -怎么了
- Oh, sir? - Yeah?
抱歉 但是俱乐部会所内
I'm sorry, there's actually no hats allowed
不允许戴帽子
inside the clubhouse.
了解了 没问题
Good to know. All right.
知道吗 这是提示小费
You know what? Here's a little tip for the tip.
谢谢
Thank you.
卡尔文 你怎么了
Calvin, what's going on?
自从我们下车
You've tipped four people
你给了四个人小费 包括迈克尔·基顿
since we got out of the car, including Michael Keaton,
我很确定他不在这里工作
who I'm pretty sure does not work here.
他演过《蝙蝠侠》和《家庭主夫》
I mean, he was Batman and Mr. Mom.
这家伙戏路广
That guy has range.
我只是说这可不像你
I'm just saying it's not like you.
你知道还有什么不像我的吗
Well, you know what else isn't like me?
这里所有人 看看周围 戴夫
Everyone here. Take a look around, Dave.
好吧 我们都知道只有你
Okay, yes, we know you're the only one
才能驾驭菱形花纹套装
who can pull off matching argyle.
不 戴夫 不过没错
No, Dave-- well, yes.
但我的意思是 我是这里唯一的黑人
But what I meant was I'm the only black guy here.
我都没注意到
Well, I didn't even notice.
那是因为你不必时刻保持敏感
That's because you don't have to have your antenna up.
什么意思
What does that mean?
这意味着你会自然融入
It means that you naturally fit in,
但我就显眼
but I stand out.
所以我得穿得很时髦 兄弟
That's why I have to dress sharp, man,
给那些不配得到小费的人打赏
and give out a bunch of tips to people that don't deserve it.
好吧 那迈克尔·基顿呢
Okay, well, what about Michael Keaton?
我溜进电影院看《甲壳虫汁》
I snuck in the movie theater to see Beetlejuice,
所以我觉得欠他的
so I felt like I owed him.
作为这里唯一的黑人
Look, as the only black guy in the room,
你很清楚每个人都等着你
you just know that everybody's waiting on you
继续强化负面的刻板印象
to reinforce the negative stereotypes.
所以我得表现好点
That's why I have to represent.
卡尔文 我觉得你很荒唐
Okay, Calvin, I think you're being ridiculous.
这里不会有人根据你的行为
No one here is seeing you as a representative
评价全体黑人
of all black people.
你确定吗 因为我认识的人里面
Are you sure? Because you're the only person
只有你是卡拉马祖来的
I know from Kalamazoo,
我猜那里的人都
and I assume that everyone there
非常积极 满面笑容
is overly positive and always smiling
见了小宝宝都会击掌
and giving babies high fives.
是啊 我们当然很积极
Well, yes, of course we're positive.
卡尔文 那里是世界芹菜之都
Calvin, it's the celery capital of the world!
我觉得卡尔文和戴夫的
I think it's so cute that Calvin and Dave
"男生幽会"很可爱
are on their little "man date."
戴夫早上超级激动
Dave was so excited this morning,
花了半个小时才挑了条"合适的卡其裤"
it took him a half hour to pick out "the right pair of khakis."
卡尔文表现得不动声色
Calvin tried not to show it,
但我看得出来他也很激动
but I could tell he was excited, too.
真的吗 为什么
Oh, really? How?
不知道 我只是在迎合你
I don't know, girl, I'm just trying to throw you a bone.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表