剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
把事情搞得很高调
make a big deal.
我为无♥耻♥之徒辩护
I represent unscrupulous people,
而你
and you...
你救了孩子
you save children.
你...
You...
我早上是打电♥话♥约你共进晚餐的
I was calling you to ask you to dinner.
你确定没事吗
Are you sure you'll be all right?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
留下来过夜吧
Come in. Stay the night.
别回城了
Don't drive back to the city.
我爱你
I love you.
我之前真的很难过
I was so hurt.
我知道
I know.
不会再有下次了
It won't happen again.
留下来吧 我去点火
Stay. I'll light a fire.
*And it's breaking my heart in two*
*'Cause I never want to see you a sad girl*
*Don't be a bad girl*
*But if you want to leave*
*Take good care*
*I hope you make a lot of nice friends out there*
*Just remember there's a lot of bad*
*And beware*
*Ooh, baby, baby, it's a wild world*
*I'll always remember you like a child, girl.*
-我的罪犯 -我的律师
- My convict. - My lawyer.
你在庭上真是秒杀全场
Who fucking killed it in court.
谢谢
Ah, thank you.
这里看起来像是暧昧色情电影里的场景
Looks like a soft-porn movie in here.
我可是花了好大心思
Well, I do my best.
艾米呢
Where's Amy?
她在回来的路上
She's on her way home.
我们只能吃冷了的芝士通心粉
We'll have to eat cold mac and cheese.
我就喜欢冷的芝士通心粉
Oh, I love cold mac and cheese.
太好了
Mmm, good.
你还在担心你的工作吗
You still worried about your job?
我一直都很担心
Hmm. I'm always worried.
过来的一路上都挺疯狂的 像是街头派对一样
It was crazy coming here, like a street party.
是啊 不过我还挺喜欢的
Yeah. I kind of liked it, though.
是啊
Yeah.
敬这奇怪的三个月
To a weird three months.
嗯
Yes.
想听听我的想法吗
This is what I think. Want to hear?
说吧
Yeah.
我在想 有奇怪的三个月
I think for every weird three months,
接下来一定会有正常的三个月
there are three normal months.
世界是需要平衡的 对吧
I mean, the world has to live in balance, right?
所以 我猜接下来的三个月
So, I mean, my guess is the next three months
会很无聊
will be boring.
敬无聊
To boring.
你跟科林还好吗
Was everything okay with Colin?
不太好
Not really.
不过还是要敬无聊 对吧
But to boring, right?
对
Right.
艾米又忘了带钥匙
Mmm. Amy forgot her keys again.
玛娅
Uh, Maia.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚餐都要冷了
Dinner is going to be cold.
玛娅·林德尔
Maia Rindell.
拜托 我们已经结束了
Come on, we finished.
不
No.
你♥爸♥逃走了
Your dad fled.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表