剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
- Really... - It's okay.
楼下还有间空办公室 我可以
There is an empty office downstairs that I can...
-不 真不用 -别这样
- No, no, please. - Oh, come on,
-我不需要什么东西 -拜托
- I-I don't want anything. - Come on,
让教母好好溺爱一下你
let your godmother spoil you a little bit.
戴安 求你了
Diane, please.
好吧 天呐 你长大了
Okay. Oh God, you've grown.
是吗 我感觉自己又变成小孩了
Oh really? Oh, I feel like I've shrunk.
艾米还好吗
How's Amy?
她很好
Good, good.
她打算朝着检察长的位置发展
She's up for a bureau chief position.
我听说了
I heard.
我有东西要送给你
Listen, I have something for you.
这是珀尔·哈特给我的
This was given to me by Pearl Hart,
珀尔·哈特
芝加哥首位女性公诉辩护人
The first female public defender in Chicago.
现在是你的了
Now it's yours.
真的吗
Seriously?
我要退休了 而你刚起步
I'm retiring. You're starting.
送你这个很合适 如同权杖交接
It's fitting. Like a baton.
现在轮到你接♥班♥了
Now it's your turn to carry it.
可我什么都还没做
Oh, I haven't done anything yet.
我当时也没做什么
I hadn't, either.
而它会激励你 好吗
This will force you to, okay?
我还能做两周的导师 好好利用吧
Let's make the most of my two weeks left of mentoring.
旁听这次的取证 做点笔记
Take notes on this deposition.
我之后会问你 你认为我们应该
Afterwards, I'll ask you what you think
提出多少的和解费
we should offer as a settlement.
卢卡
Lucca.
洛哈特女士 你好
Ms. Lockhart. Hello.
我不知道你加入了雷迪克&博斯曼律所
I didn't know you joined Reddick & Boseman.
四个月前加入的
Four months ago.
艾丽西娅也在吗
Oh. Alicia, too?
不 只有我
No, just me.
恭喜你
Well, congratulations.
我们现在开始吗 还是
Shall we get started here, or do we...
戴安 抱歉我迟到了
Diane, sorry I'm late.
门罗法官在电梯里拦着我聊了会儿
Judge Monroe stopped me in the elevator.
大家还好吗
How is everyone?
戴安 真可惜
Daine, I feel so bad.
听说你要退休了
I heard you're retiring.
要输掉最后一个案子的感觉一定很糟
It's terrible you're gonna lose your last case.
博斯曼先生 你这话太出人意料了
Mr. Boseman, how unexpected.
我是哪边的人来着
So, which side am I on here?
点兵点将 大兵大将
Eeny...Meeny...
小兵小将
Miny...
好吧
Okay.
救命
Someone help!
放开他 放开他
Leave him alone! Leave him alone!
-我很难受 -放开他
- Ow, I'm sick! - Leave him alone!
我很难受 让我起来
I'm sick! Let me up!
让我起来
Let me up...
这视频是你拍的对吧 亨特先生
You shot that video, didn't you, Mr. Hunter?
-是的 -能告诉我们你看见了什么吗
- Yes. - Would you tell us what you saw?
我看到这些警♥察♥把托比按在地上
I saw these cops tackling Toby.
你指托比·肯德尔先生 这位受害者吗
And that would be Mr. Toby Kendall, the victim right here?
-反对受害者一词 -真的吗 戴安
- Objection as to x80x9cvictim. - Really, Diane?
这位先生已经坐在轮椅上了
The gentleman's in a wheelchair.
吃饭都得靠他父母喂
His parents have to feed him.
你想让我叫他什么
Now what do you want me to call him, um...
快乐的涉事人吗
x80x9cHappy participantx80x9d?
我接受被捕人这个称呼
Arrestee is good by me.
不行 你可以将你的反对意见记录在案
No, you can preserve your objection for the record,
但那可不是一位被捕者的样子
but that right there is no arrestee.
住手 住手 快住手
Stop! Stop! Stop it!
住手
Stop!
对托比·肯德尔头部的一脚
That kick to Toby Kendall's head,
完全是毫无缘由的攻击 对吗
that was completely unprovoked, am I right?
是的
Yeah.
托比只是躺在那而已
Toby just lay there.
该你了 戴安
All yours, Diane.
你提到原告的时候总是叫他托比
You keep referring to the plaintiff as Toby.
你认识托比吗
Do you know Toby?
你们是朋友吗
Are you friends?
我是不是该问博斯曼先生
Should I ask Mr. Boseman
-他是否想要回答这个问题 -反对
- if he wants to answer that question? - Objection.
好吧 我再问一遍
Okay, let me ask you again.
-你认识托比吗 -他是我的朋友
- Do you know toby? - He's a friend.
当晚你们是否合谋爆窃车辆
And were you together that night trying to break into cars?
我们没有爆窃任何东西
We didn't break into anything.
因为你们在得手前就被抓了
Because you were caught before you could...
反对 他已经回答过问题了
Objection. He's already answered the question.
阿德里安 你怎么不坐呀
Adrian, why don't you sit down?
因为我斗志昂扬
Because I'm too passionate.
好吧
Oh, okay.
亨特先生 这段视频
Uh, Mr. Hunter, this video.
阿德里安 麻烦倒回去一下
Adrian, would you mind rewinding?
-当然 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thanks.
请问这是
Is this...
录制的开始吗
the beginning of the recording here?
是的 你什么意思
Yeah, what-what do you mean?
你就是这时候打开摄像头的 这一刻
This is where you turned on your camera, right here?
用我手♥机♥ 是的
My cell phone, yeah.
在这一刻之前没有其他镜头了吗
There was no other footage before this moment?
戴安 你要说什么
Diane, what do you have?
大家就别绕弯子了
Let's not sandbag here.
你知道你的视频是附带元数据的吗
Did you know that your video has metadata attached to it?
即使你试图删除视频 元数据仍然会显示
Even if you try to erase it, the metadata tells us
这段视频缺少了1分20秒
that there is one minute and 20 seconds missing
-就在片头的位置 -反对
- from the head of it. - Objection!
你觉得呢
Well?
400万
$4 million.
为什么
Why?
那段视频
The video.
很不利
It's bad.
客户要求我们把和解价格控制在50万以下
We've been asked to keep the settlement under $500,000.
-客户是 -库克县
- By... - Cook county.
他们前一任民事律所就因为大手大脚解雇了
They fired their last civil law firm for being profligate.
说曹操曹操到
Oh, here they come.
只要激进点就行
Just play the radical.
算了 我不擅长激进
Come on, I'm bad at it.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
我都怕你
You scare me.
这招对付戴安可不行
Not with Diane.
她能识破
She'll know.
-你们是在抢纳税人的钱 -不 戴安
- You are robbing the taxpayers. - No, Diane, no,
你是在暗示所谓的丢失视频里
you're implying that this so-called missing video
-含有违法的内容 -我只说了
- shows something nefarious. - I'm not saying anything
警方报告里所提及的内容
other than what the police report states.
得了 戴安 你不可能半步不让的
Come on, Diane, you know you got to give up something.
-14万 -少来这套
- $140,000. - Oh, come on.
库克县不想再受迫于这些法律诉讼
Cook county will no longer have a gun put to its head
-继而在重压之下妥协 -开玩笑 重压之下妥协
- with these lawsuits. - Seriously? Gun to its head?
像我们当事人被真枪指着头的时候
How nice to be able to talk in metaphors
你用这种暗喻真是太好了
when people like our clients have a literal gun to their head.
戴安 我明白你想用你的强势给你的新客户
Look, Diane, I understand you want to impress your new client
留下好印象 但是客观来看
with your toughness, but look at the optics.
你们三名警♥察♥ 三名白人警♥察♥
You got three cops-- three white cops--
一通乱踢一个手无寸铁的孩子
Kicking the crap out of this defenseless kid.
是的 可怜无辜的偷车贼
Yes, this poor, innocent car thief.
这就是你们的策略 责怪受害者
So that's your strategy? Blame the victim?
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表