剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Yeah, but that's not the whole thing.
等下会让你解释的 这是什么
You'll get a chance to explain. What is that?
我的制♥服♥
My uniform.
不 我是说那个
No, that...
那里
There.
-我的随身摄像机 -型号♥是IP68
- My bodycam. - Your IP68.
三年前起 所有库克县警官都会佩戴
It was given to all Cook County officers 3 years ago,
为了预防警官吃官司 比如这个案子
in order to prevent law suit exactly like this one.
你是提问还是在陈述事实
Is there a question here or it's just a statement?
泰鲁警官
So, Officer Theroux
你的随身摄像机在拍摄现场时朝向哪里
where your bodycam video recording of this encounter?
摄像机没开
It wasn't turned on.
-不好意思 你说什么 -你听到了
- I'm sorry what? - You've heard.
事实上现场有你们三个人
In fact there were three of you there,
而你们三人的随身摄像机都没有开
and all 3 of your body cams were turned off.
怎么了
What?
你看见他们身后的那辆车了吗
Do you see that car in the background?
我爸妈也有一辆一模一样的
My parents own one just like it.
这不是他们爆窃的车
It's not the car they were breaking into.
我知道 但你看到边灯是亮着的吗
I know, but, uh, well, do you see the perimeter light on?
如果有人与车发生碰撞它就会亮
That's what happens when someone bumps it.
这车有四个车边摄像头
It has four perimeter cameras,
它们会自动录像并存在硬盘中
and they automatically record and save to its hard drive.
你是说如果我们联♥系♥到那辆车的车主
You're saying if we contact the owner of that car,
就能找到这个事件的录像了
they'll have a video of this encounter?
就在硬盘上 它们没法被清除掉
It's on its hard drive. They can't erase it.
干得漂亮
Good work!
佐伊 要调查员过来一下
Zoe, ask the investigator to come up here.
-干得漂亮 -谢谢
- Good job! - Thanks.
比起百合花 这些雏菊合我心意多了
I like these daisies much better than the lilies.
什么事
Hey, what's up?
什么
What?
搜查证
他们有搜查证
They have a warrant.
他们在搜查我们的公♥寓♥
They're searching our apartment.
他们问我们有没有银行联合账户
They're asking if we have a joint bank account.
-什么 为什么 -不知道
- What? Why? - I don't know.
他们扣留了我们的电脑
They've impounded our computers
还在找你父母的商业文件
and they're looking for documents on your parents' business.
我觉得和你♥爸♥有关
I think it's about your dad.
看看这个
Check this out.
不好意思先生们 能把那个放下吗
Excuse me gentlemen, can you put that down please?
女士 请不要打电♥话♥
Ma'am, I need you to get out of your phone.
我是助理州检察官 警官
I'm an Assistant State's Attorney, sir.
我有权利使用我的手♥机♥
I have the right to use my cell phone.
先挂断电♥话♥我们再来探讨你的权利
We'll discuss your right after you hang up your phone.
玛娅 我稍后打给你
Maia, I have to call you back.
拨♥打♥
爸爸
爸 联调局在搜查我的公♥寓♥
Dad, the FBI are searching my apartment.
他们说是跟你有关 发生什么了
They say it's about you. What's going on?
我们无法把他按在地上
We couldn't hold him down,
他肯定磕了药 否则不可能...
He was definetly hopped-up on something. There's no way...
你是说肯德尔先生当时磕了迷幻药
So, you're saying Mr. Kendall was high on PCP?
是的 他完全疯了
Yes. He was crazed,
-想夺我们的枪 -你怎么能...
- grabbing for our guns. - How could you...
你的会计师打来了
Your accountant is on the line.
告诉他我稍后回电
Tell him I'll call him back.
他说这事很重要
He says it's important.
我们培训过如何分辨
...are trained to recognize.
我们看见了他的行为...
When we saw how he was acting...
爸
Dad!
天啊
Oh, my god.
去看看你妈 没事的
Go see your mom. It's okay.
-爸 -亲爱的 听我说
- Oh, dad. - Sweetheart, listen to me.
一切都会没事的 我保证
Everything's gonna be fine, I promise.
我知道
I know.
我爱你 我没有干 玛娅
I love you. I didn't do it, Maia.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know!
格伦 发生什么了 是房♥子的事吗
Glenn, what's going on? Is it the house?
没有 怎么了
No, what?
什么时候
When?
我不理解 我刚才...
I don't understand, I just...
很多金融人士在问
Many on Wall Street are asking,
亿万富翁投资商亨利·林德尔被捕
亨利·林德尔是新麦道夫吗
Is Henry Rindell the new Madoff?
麦道夫:美国史上最大的诈骗案"庞氏骗局"的制♥造♥者
今日早些时候 联调局关闭了
Earlier today, the FBI shuttered
这个只有受邀才能加入的投资基金
the invitation-only investment fund,
称其为涉及数十亿美元的庞氏骗局
calling it a multibillion-dollar Ponzi scheme,
该基金的倒闭会使我国
whose collapse has decimated the accounts
许多自♥由♥派精英的账户大幅缩水
of many of the nation's liberal elites.
格伦 那我的...
Glenn, what about my...
我的退休金呢
my retirement money?
从200万到500万美元
...range from $2 to $5 million.
妈的
Fuck!
这使得这次行动看起来有利且合法
This makes the operation seem profitable and legitimate
虽然并不是实体上的盈利
even though no actual profit is being made.
-你有一直在健身 -是啊
- You've been working out. - Yeah.
和其他人一起
With someone not me.
你很忙
You were busy.
涉及83亿资产
...with $8.3 billion in assets,
这将是美国历史上第四大庞氏骗局
it'll be the fourth largest Ponzi scheme in America...
我认识她
I know her.
谁 她吗
Who, her?
希望你的钱没有被卷进去
I hope you didn't have any money wrapped up with them.
我姑妈的有
My aunt did.
天啊 现在她可难做人了
God, I'd sure hate to be her right now.
说到美国人最恨的人
Talk about the most hated person in America.
庞氏骗局是由一名中心操盘手操控
...Ponzi schemes are run by a central operator,
他利用新投资者投进来的钱
who uses the money from new incoming investors
去支付给给上一批投资人作为承诺的回报
to pay off the promised returns to older ones...
一想到这个投资基金的邀请我就不寒而栗
Shuddered at the invitation of the investment fund,
这个数十亿美元的庞氏骗局...
calling it a multibillion-dollar Ponzi scheme...
丽诺
Lenore?
鲁珀特
Rupert?
你见过他了吗
Did you see him?
见过了
Yes, yes, yes.
亨利没事
Henry is fine.
太好了 太好了
Good, good.
玛娅 艾米 幸好你俩都在
Hey, Maia, Amy. I'm glad you're both here.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你的父亲需要你的帮助
Your dad needs your help.
你叔叔贾克斯刚和联调局的人达成协议
Your uncle Jax made a deal with the Feds.
天哪 他太可怕了 他说了什么
Oh, my god, he's a monster. What's he saying?
说亨利制♥造♥了这起庞氏骗局
That Henry created the ponzi scheme.
贾克斯声称自己与其毫无瓜葛
Jax claims he had nothing to do it with it.
只不过是亨利骗局的遮羞布
He was just a fig leaf for Henry's scam.
荒谬至极 那怎么可能
That is insane. That doesn't even make sense.
明明贾克斯负责股票买♥♥卖♥♥
Jax traded stocks.
我们只不过是为他宣传
We were just the ambassadors.
所以当务之急就是
That's why it's important that we all agree
我们达成共识
on our understanding here.
先从你俩开始... 玛娅
Starting with you two... Maia?
玛娅
Maia?
-在 -我们需要你的帮助
- Yeah. - We need your help.
你也是基金会董事会的成员吗
You were on the board of the foundation?
天哪 他是说基金会也牵扯其中吗
Oh, my God, is he saying that the foundation is part of this?
不 他说之前为了躲避审查
No. He's saying the money was parked there
才把钱暂时放在那儿
to hide it during audits.
所以玛娅 需要所有成员签字才能将钱转移
So, Maia, there are signatures on each one of the money transfers.
你得看一下文件
I need you to take a look at them.
我们该走了
Actually, we should go.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表