剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
卢卡
Lucca.
我早知道
I knew.
问题在于那些毒品
The problem is the drugs.
除此以外的事法官都会听我们讲理
Judge was listening to us on everything else.
问题在于被扔出窗户的毒品
It's the drugs thrown out the freaking window.
所以我们利用赫斯
So we use Hess.
我们说服斯威尼必须利用他的审查者
We convince Sweeney he has to use his vetter.
不 我们得着手于毒品 戴安
No. We need to go at the drugs, Diane.
这也有助于我们应对平民警♥察♥问责办公室
That helps us with COPA, too.
他们想开除泰鲁
They want to kick Theroux off the force.
我们只是...
We just...
我们没有给他们足够的理由这么做
We haven't given 'em enough of a reason to do it.
那么我们就陷入僵局了
Then we're stuck.
戴安
Diane?
你在这里过得开心吗
You happy here?
在你的律所吗
What, at your firm?
是的
Yeah.
-开心啊 怎么了 -我不知道
- Yes. Why? - I don't know.
你本想退休的
You wanted to retire.
是啊
Yes.
生活会用它自己的方式告诉你你是谁
Well, life has a way of reminding you of who you are.
我想我不是那种会退休的人
Guess I'm not the retiring type.
你在这里过得开心吗
Are you happy here?
问住你了
Gotcha.
我喜欢...
I like...
打败别人和...
getting the better of people, and...
维持某些东西的生命
keeping something alive.
你知道吗 看着这里的这些员工
You know? Look out there
想着如果我不能让这家律所继续经营
at all those employees, and realizing
他们就可能会失业
they might not have jobs if I don't keep this going.
是的 这感觉很棒
Yeah. That is a good feeling.
好了
Okay.
该回家了
Time to go home.
我们什么时候一起吃个晚饭吧
Let's get dinner sometime.
好吗
Okay?
很好啊
That'd be nice.
是的
Yeah.
非法持有毒品
Possession.
这是非法持有毒品 笨蛋
It was possession! Stupid!
-什么 -我太笨了
- What? - I am so stupid.
它就在我们面前明摆着呢
It was right there in front of our eyes.
-什么明摆着 -他叫什么
- What was? - What is his name?
托德·努特森
Todd Knutsen.
你认识
Are you familiar with
安德鲁·泰鲁警官吗 努特森先生
Officer Andrew Theroux, Mr. Knutsen?
认识 他就是几天前让我靠边停车的人
Oh, yeah. He's the one that pulled me over a few nights ago.
你能在法庭上讲讲当时发生了什么吗
Would you tell the court what happened?
我正从我母亲的住处开车回家
I was driving home from my mom's house.
他让我靠边停车 说我变换车道前
He pulled me over, said I was switching lanes
没有发信♥号♥♥ 我发了信♥号♥♥的
without signaling. I wasn't.
他让我下车 这样他就能搜查我的车
He asked me to step out of the car so he could search it.
然后他用手铐拷住我
Then he handcuffs me and says
说我因持有海♥洛♥因♥被捕了
I'm under arrest for possession of heroin.
你持有海♥洛♥因♥吗
Were you in possession of heroin?
没有 是他放进我车里的
No, he planted it.
事实上 指控最终不是被撤销了吗
In fact, weren't the charges eventually dropped?
是的 今天撤销的
Yeah, just today.
其他的警♥察♥说他经常做这种事
The other cops say this happens a lot with him.
反对 法官阁下...
Objection, Your Honor...
反对有效 不过你可能要
Yes, sustained. But you might want to
重新考虑这次起诉了 助理检察官先生
reconsider your charge here, Mr. ASA.
没有其他问题了 法官阁下 谢谢
Nothing further, your Honor. Thank you.
-麦克格拉斯先生 -没有问题了
- Mr. McGrath? - Nothing further.
证人可以离开了
The witness is dismissed.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
真的没必要这么做
That's really not necessary.
这不是什么大事
It's no big deal.
这是证券交易委员会审查 当然是大事
It's a SEC audit. Of course it's a big deal.
-算了吧 贾克斯 -你们俩能安静点吗
- Come on. Jax. - Would you two be quiet?
亲爱的
Hey, hon.
我们很快就会出来
We'll be right out.
我觉得我们不应该
I don't think we should
把你父母的钱和我父母的钱混在一起
entangle your parents' money with my parents'.
基金出了什么问题吗
Is there something wrong with the fund?
你还好吗
Are you good?
我不知道
I don't know.
听着 玛娅
Listen, Maia,
我能想到很多原因解释
I can think of a dozen reasons
你为什么不让艾米的父母投资
why you didn't let Amy's parents invest.
首先 你不想把金钱和爱情混为一谈
First and foremost, you didn't want to mix up finances with love.
我觉得这很有道理
That makes complete sense to me.
你这么认为吗
You think so?
是的
Yeah, I do.
这次你准备好了吗
You ready again?
最后一次看牙医
Last dentist visit.
J.K.
J.K.
代表"只是开玩笑的"
That's "Just kidding."
小孩子们都这么说
It's what the kids say.
感谢你的帮忙
I wanted to thank you for you help.
不用客气
You're welcome.
我还希望你明白
And I wanted to let you know
好人没好报
that no good deed goes unpunished.
大约一小时前 某个亿万富翁被任命为
About an hour ago, some billionaire was named
下一任驻德国大使了
the next ambassador to Germany.
我输了
I lost it.
听到这个消息我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
我简直不敢相信我浪费了四个月学德语
I can't believe I wasted four months trying to learn German.
我 不
Ich. Nicht.
我相信你会撑过去的
Well, I'm sure you'll survive.
而且 你也不用涉身我们对库克县的诉讼了
Also, it'll free you up for our lawsuit against Cook County.
泰鲁已经被开除了
Theroux's been kicked off the force,
但我们正在准备一个600万美元的民事诉讼案
but we've got a six million dollar civil suit in the works.
不 我不会那么做的
Uh, no, I'm not doing that.
你会的
Uh, yes, you are.
不 抱歉
No. Sorry.
我正努力竞选驻梵蒂冈大使
I'm trying for Ambassador to the Vatican.
再次感谢
Again, thanks.
我会再来拜访的
I'll drop by again.
你准备好结束这事了吗 玛娅
Are you ready to finish this up, Maia?
她准备好了
She is.
你问我为什么我不让艾米的父母向基金投资
You asked me why I didn't want Amy's parents to invest in the fund.
事实是 把家庭和金钱混为一谈
And the truth is, it just seemed like a bad idea
不是个好主意
to mix family and finances.
据我的经验 玛娅
In my experience, Maia,
当一个人说"事实是"的时候
whenever somebody says, "The truth is,"
往往意味着他说的不是事实
that usually means it's not.
-不是这样的 -我很喜欢你 玛娅
- That's not... - I like you, Maia.
我觉得你很聪明 又有洞察力
I think you're smart, I think you're perceptive,
但我认为你犯罪了
and I think you committed a crime here.
我认为你知道你父母的庞氏骗局
I think you knew about your parents' Ponzi scheme,
我将向联邦检察官办公室
and I'm going to recommend
提议起诉你
prosecution by the U.S. Attorney's Office.
-这是供证协议环节 -是 但她说谎了
- This was a proffer session! - Yes, but she lied.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表