剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
毕竟 工作就是 这样
I mean, work is... work.
没错
Yeah.
或者 你有没有任何事想跟我聊聊
I mean, anything you want to talk about?
没有
No.
没关系的 我是你♥爸♥爸
I mean, come on, it's your dad.
你什么事都可以告诉我
You can tell me anything.
就是
It's just...
我永远搞不清楚界限在哪里 你明白吗
I can never quite tell where that line is, you know?
合法或不合法的界限
Between the legal and the illegal.
什么事情呢
What issue?
他问了你工作上的事情
He asked you about work?
是 但也许只是 正常的闲聊
Yeah, but it might've just been, you know, talking.
可能只是 我不知道 作为父亲关心而已
Just... I don't know, being a dad. I...
我讨厌这样
I hate this.
我知道 我很抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
你告诉他特拉维斯·利奥波德的事了吗
Did you tell him about Travis Leopold?
是的
Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
家庭生活不易
Family's hard.
是啊 没错
Yeah, yeah.
艾达 放点温暖好听的
Uh, Ada, play something nice.
温暖好听的
Playing something nice.
*他用指尖撩拨我的苦楚*
*Strumming my pain with his fingers*
*他用词曲唱出我的一生*
*Singing my life with his words*
*他用歌♥声温柔地杀死我*
*Killing me softly with his song*
*温柔地杀死我*
*Killing me softly...*
你好 你知道艾伦在哪吗
Hi, do you know where Aaron is?
菲利克斯让我给他传个口信
I'm supposed to get him some kind of message from Felix.
你是谁
Who are you?
梅丽莎 怎么 你认识艾伦吗
Marissa. Why, do you know Aaron?
也许吧 怎么了
I might. Why?
我有点赶时间
Look, I don't have a lot of time.
如果你看到他 告诉他梅丽莎来过
If you see him, tell him Marissa dropped by,
还有我非常喜欢他那条"七不等于八"的信息
and I love his "Seven doesn't equal eight" post.
不好意思
Uh, s-sorry,
我最近得到太多莫名其妙的关注了
I just get a lot of unwanted attention.
我是艾伦
I'm Aaron.
真的吗 你写的东西都太棒了
Seriously? Your stuff is so great.
谢谢 大部分都是晚上琢磨出来的
Thanks, it's mostly my late night stuff.
你有什么需要吗
What do you need?
菲利克斯让我来联♥系♥你
Felix told me to get in touch with you.
他想先暂时不管四叶论♥坛♥
He wants to stay off 4chan for a while.
他说我们应该发不超过15条的恐吓信息
He said we shouldn't exceed, like, 15 threatening posts.
不对 是13条 不能超过13
No, 13, stay below 13.
有人说上限更大了 他们认识查查网的人
Someone said it was more. They know someone in Chumhum.
不对 这应该由审查小组制定
No, this is from the censorship panel.
菲利克斯有他们的记录副本
Felix has their transcripts.
原来如此
Good to know.
回头见
See you around.
等等 什么意思
Wait a minute, what?
他有你们的商议记录副本
He has your transcripts from your deliberations.
怎么拿到的
How?
不知道
We don't know.
可能是有人泄露的
Looks like someone leaked.
你觉得是谁
Who do you think?
-不管是谁我都会很惊讶 -是啊
- That would surprise me. - Yeah.
你叫什么名字来着
Um, what is your name again?
-梅丽莎 -梅丽莎
- Marissa. - Marissa.
能不能请你先出去一下呢 梅丽莎
Would you step outside for a second, Marissa, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
杰
Jay...
查查朱利叶斯 看看是不是他泄露的
Check out Julius. See if he leaked.
好的
Sure.
我们今天要聊点什么呢
What shall we talk about today?
你发的信息 先生
Your posts, sir.
这里的事情都是因为你的信息
This is all about your posts.
-戴安 -真是太完美了
- Diane. - How fitting.
洛哈特小姐和我关系很好的 不是吗
Uh, Ms. Lockhart and I have a certain rapport, don't we?
斯塔普斯先生 请解释一下有关
Mr. Staples, please explain your posts
堕胎合法化激进分子 迪莱拉·米斯的信息
regarding the pro-choice activist Dahlila Mills.
迪莱拉·米斯 迪莱拉·米斯
Dahlila Mills. Dahlila Mills.
迪莱拉·米斯
Dahlila Mills...
是个好名字 可我就是想不起来了
Beautiful name. I... can't place it.
是的 我暴怒的时期
Ah! Yes. My days of rage.
我们来尽点自己的本分吧
Let's all do our part.
消灭迪莱拉·米斯的基金 有人想捐款吗
Who wants to contribute to a fund to take out Dahlila Mills?
告诉我 斯塔普斯先生
Tell me, Mr. Staples,
这为什么不是一个可以起诉的恐吓呢
why is that not an actionable threat?
因为我没有在恐吓她啊
Because I'm not threatening her.
我说"消灭她" 并不是"杀了她"的意思
I don't mean "Take her out" as in "Kill her."
我的老天爷 你把我当什么禽兽了
My goodness, what kind of monster do you think I am?
我只是说
I'm talking about
不要让她在出现在辩论中
taking her out of the debate.
那你如何让某人不再出现在辩论中呢
And how do you take someone out of a debate?
不知道啊 痛骂她 让她难堪
I don't know. Shout her down, embarrass her.
你为什么会需要这样的基金呢
Why do you need funds for that?
那你又为什么需要基金来买♥♥裙子呢
Why do you need funds for that dress?
因为我不想沦落到穿你那衣服的地步
Because I don't want to end up in that jacket.
咱们法庭上可有的吵了
Oh! I will see you in court.
再问一次 你为什么需要基金来阻止某人
Again, why do you need funds to shut someone down?
我想不到有趣的答案 所以我拒绝回答
I can't think of anything funny, so I decline to reply.
当你写完那个之后
Well, after you wrote that,
米斯女士收到了这些信息
these posts were sent to Ms. Mills.
-"我们会来抓到你的" -记得锁好门
- "We're coming to get you, be..." - ...sure to lock your doors,
因为宪法第二修正案就是为你这种人设立的
'cause the Second Amendment was made for people like you.
宪法第二修正案:人♥民♥持有及携带武器的权利
你知道近距离用格洛克手♥枪♥打哈密瓜会什么样吗
You ever see what a Glock does to cantaloupe close up?
事后打扫你的浴室太麻烦了
It's hard to clean up in your shower.
最简单的方法就是恶意人肉搜索
The easiest thing is to just dox you.
恶意人肉搜索:在网上恶意公布某人的私人信息
明天用下信♥用♥卡♥吧
Try using your credit card tomorrow.
看看会发生什么
See what happens.
贱♥人♥ 贱♥人♥ 烂货 贱♥人♥
Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, double-cunt, bitch...
"贱♥人♥ 贱♥人♥"
"...bitch, bitch."
听起来火气可真不小
Wow, they all sound angry.
这些人和正在网上攻击我们的是同一批人
These are the same accounts now harassing us,
因为是你让他们这么做的
because you told them to.
瞧你说的 好像我对这些人有秘密的操控能力
You act like I have some secret control over people.
不 不是什么秘密
No, not secret.
你有证据支持你的观点吗
Do you have some proof to back up this contention?
当然
Yes.
一位叫艾伦·福勒的人声称 你直接告诉他
An Aaron Fowler claimed you directly told him
让他将骚扰我们的信息数量控制在13以下
to keep his harassment of this panel to under 13 posts.
其实 唯一比汤姆和凯蒂·布勒更悲哀的是
Do you know, the only thing sadder than Tom and Katie Bueller
费力·布勒在满口谎话时被揭穿
is a sputtering Ferris Bueller caught in a lie.
老天 你简直和我妈一模一样
God, you are exactly like my mom.
-我能给你读几条信息吗 -请
- Can I read you a few posts? - Please.
我们希望尽最大可能给你机会来为自己辩护
We want to give you every opportunity to defend yourself.
这是一位堕胎合法化激进分子发给我的
This is to me from a pro-choice activist.
去死吧 我希望你在给南方乡巴佬
"Go to..." ...hell. I hope you choke on the cocks
吹♥箫♥的时候噎死
of the southern rednecks you're blowing.
这明显还是一个种族歧视的激进分子
Now this is clearly a racist pro-choice activist,
因为我们都知道那里应该是黑色的
because it's well known the cocks in question are black.
不信的话 你可以查一下我的交友信息
You can check my dating profile.
后面还有呢
There's more.
-"他们首先会来" -反对我堕胎的权利
- "First they'll come..." - ...for my abortion rights,
接着就是你们的基佬婚姻 你这自怨自艾的犹太佬
then they'll come for your gay marriage, you self-hating kike.
"犹太佬" 后面还有其他的
"Kike." And there are more.
如你所见 我很好奇为什么我会成为目标
So you can see, I'm wondering why I'm being targeted
因为反正堕胎合法化阵营也是一样丑恶
when the pro-choice side is just as ugly.
如果能跟你们一样程度 我们会关注的
If its ugliness matches yours, it will be addressed.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表