剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
我以为你说她是站在你们这边的
I thought you said she was on your side.
她是站在我们这边
She is.
她曾站在我们这边
She was.
奈芙塔莉
Naftali.
你好 阿马多女士
Hello, Ms. Amado.
你好 汉子
Hello, man.
斯威尼先生被叫住靠边停车的时候你在他车上
You were with Mr. Sweeney when his car was pulled over,
-对吗 -是的
- isn't that correct? - Ken.
我们在法庭上说英语
We speak English here.
-是的 -希伯来语太让我兴奋了
- Yes. - Hebrew makes me so hot.
你们被叫住靠边停车后发生了什么
And what happened after you were pulled over?
那位警官 他走向我们
The policeman, he comes over to us.
他说 我们需要出示
He says, uh, we need to show the...
那个什么
the, um,
-驾 -驾照
- uh, lice? - License?
对 但是斯威尼先生
Yes. But, uh, Mr. Sweeney
当时脾气非常火爆[性感]
is very, very hot.
他下车
He gets out of the car,
打了那位警官
punches the policeman.
真是岂有此理
That is outrageous.
你才是岂有此理
You are outrageous.
-你 -你给我坐下
- You... - You sit back down.
抱歉 女士 我来说就好
Excuse me, ma'am. That is my job.
请保持克制 斯威尼先生
Please, Mr. Sweeney.
还有别的问题吗 律师
Any more questions, Counselor?
没有了
Nothing further.
粉刷完成了 你们可以从这边进来了
Painting's done. You can come in this way now.
这边请
Here you go.
请坐
Have a seat.
我想先为之前的
I'd like to apologize for the uncomfortable mess...
不愉快道歉
...earlier this afternoon.
都怪我 我的错 抱歉
It was all on me. My bad. I'm sorry.
我不想让我们之间剑拔弩张
I don't want things to be tense between us.
-我们也不想 -很好
- We don't either. - Good.
那么我们重归于好了吗
So we're friends again?
-当然 -好的 很好
- Sure. - Okay. Good.
玛娅 我们来聊聊你是什么时候得知
Maia, um, let's talk about when you did become aware
这场庞氏骗局的
of the Ponzi scheme.
你说是媒体报道时你才得知的
You said it was when the press reported on it.
是的
Yes.
而不是在此之前
And not before?
完全正确
That is correct.
你是2016年从法学院毕业的 对吗
You graduated from law school in 2016, right?
是的
Yes.
那天是不是个大日子
Was it a big day?
我不太明白你的意思
I don't understand.
当天在你父母家有个庆祝会
Well, there was a celebration at your parents' house.
敬美妙的一年
To a fantastic year.
是的 确实有
Yes, there was.
你父母在场吗
Your parents were there?
艾米的父母当时在场吗
Amy's parents were there?
谢谢你们能来 玛娅
Thank you for being here. Oh, Maia...
是的 山姆和康妮
Yes, Sam and Connie.
好的 山姆和康妮
Okay. Sam and Connie.
你当时从法学院
Now, were you living with Amy, uh,
毕业之时和艾米在同居吗
at the time when you graduated from law school?
-是的 -艾米有没有问起过让她父母
- I was. - Did Amy ever ask you about the possibility
投资你父母管理的基金的可行性
of her parents investing in your parents' fund?
她问过
She asked about it.
我告诉她要开设投资账户
And I told her that to start an account,
最低投资金额是20万美元
it-it was a minimum of $200,000.
她的父母拿不出那么多钱
Her parents didn't have that kind of money.
据我了解到的信息 可能不一定对
According to my information... and I could be wrong...
你父母对那个最低投资金额破过例
your parents did make exceptions to that requirement.
那是个问题吗
Is that a question?
不是
No.
这个才是
This is one.
你有没有请求过你父母能不能
Did you ever ask if an exception could be made
为艾米的父母破个例
in the case of Amy's parents?
抱歉
Sorry.
她为什么要撒谎
Why would she lie?
我不知道 她是个调皮的小骚货
I don't know. She's such a naughty minx.
可能她觉得是在开玩笑
It could be her idea of a joke.
斯威尼先生 请认真点
Mr. Sweeney, please take this seriously.
我猜因非法持有毒品
I imagine a felony arrest
导致的被捕会让她被驱逐出境
for drug possession could get her deported.
什么
I'm sorry?
你又是哪位呀
Who are you again?
这间律师的一位合伙人
A partner here.
持有毒品这一说从何而来
Where does the drug possession come in?
犯罪报告里只字未提
There was nothing in the crime report.
那么 合伙人女士
Well, partner,
我就是假设一下
I'm just theorizing here,
但我们当时是在去阿灵顿山庄参加一个
but we were on our way to a chemsex party
-药爱派对的路上 -等等
- in Arlington Heights. - Wait, wait.
我们先打住
We need to stop right there.
你得用假设的语气来说
You need to speak in hypotheticals,
-斯威尼先生 -但是 为什么呢
- Mr. Sweeney. - But... why?
我们不能在明知你会作伪证的情况下让你出庭
We can't put you on the stand knowing you will perjure yourself.
你只能表述真实
You can only relate something that is true
或者潜在真实的事实
or potentially true.
天啊 我爱死法律了
God, I love the law.
每个人都这么认真
And everybody takes it so seriously.
-是你办的派对吗 -没错
- Your party? - Yes.
药爱派对
Chemsex.
药爱 不知道吗
Chemse... No?
兴♥奋♥剂♥鸡尾酒 然后做♥爱♥
Drug cocktails, then sex.
极具启发效果
Most enlightening.
-假设来说 -是的
- Hypothetically. - Yes.
假设来说 奈芙塔莉和我
Naftali and I were hypothetically
当时正在去这个派对的途中
on our way to this party, where we were...
而且假设 我们准备吃合成性卡西酮类药物
hypothetically going to supply the synthetic cathinone.
那为什么在警方的报告中
And why was there no mention
没有提到有关毒品的事
of drugs in the police report?
我们停下来的时候
Naftali threw them out the window
奈芙塔莉把药扔出车窗外了
when we were stopped. Uh...
假设来说
Hypothetically.
阿德里安
Adrian.
我想我们有大♥麻♥烦了
I think we're in trouble.
我浏览了警♥察♥的电♥话♥记录 调查泰鲁的活动
I was scanning police calls, following Theroux's movements.
他当时申请调用军犬来停车现场调查
He was calling for some K9 units to the scene of the pullover.
靠
Fuck.
-他们找到药了吗 -找到了
- They found them? - Yeah.
你们打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
当证据对你有利时 反复落实证据就好
When the facts are on your side, you pound the facts.
当证据不对你有利时
When the facts are not on your side...
得了吧
Come on.
你在开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
辩方律师 马上坐下
Counselor, sit down right now.
会轮到你的 请继续 助理检察官
You'll get your turn. Continue, Mr. ASA
我再问一遍 泰鲁警官
Again, Officer Theroux,
你今天早晨是否在
did you conduct a search this morning in an area
丹莱恩高速公路的邻接区域进行了搜查
immediately adjacent to the Dan Ryan Expressway?
-是的 -为什么要搜查呢
- I did. - And what occasioned that search?
因为在前一天晚上 我亲眼看到有个东西
The night before, I witnessed an object being thrown
从嫌疑人车的副驾驶座位上扔了出去
from the passenger side of the suspect's car...
他为什么当天晚上没有搜查呢 法官阁下
Come on! Why did he not search the night before, Your Honor?
这就是胡说八道
This is bullshit!
先生 你立刻给我停止
Sir, you will stop right now
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表