剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Because of all the police brutality cases.
那我们怎么办
So what do we do?
谁给特朗普投了票
Who voted for Trump?
我们就从事前限制这点下手
We argue prior restraint.
他们说他不能实施手术
They're saying he can't operate,
即使他们没有证明...
even before they prove...
我们不必如此
We don't have to go there.
他们还没提供任何能证明病人身份的证据
They haven't presented evidence on the patient's identity yet.
那我们就得做两手准备
Okay, then we should argue both.
卢卡 你只是次席律师
Lucca, you're second chair.
是没错 但我知道怎么对付这家伙
Yes, but I know how to go after this guy.
他不是问题关键 关键是法律
He is not the problem; the problem is the law.
两者皆是
It's both.
好吧 你先上
Okay, you go first.
为什么
Why?
你能分散他的注意力
You distract him.
皮科医生试图对同一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥指导二次手术
Dr. Picot attempted a second operation on the same terrorist.
-逮捕他属于事前限制 -非得这样吗
- Arresting him again is prior restraint. - Seriously?
我能把话说完吗 法官阁下
May I finish, Your Honor?
你俩互相认识吗
Do you two know each other?
法官阁下 被告已不能以不知情做为辩护点了
Your Honor, the defendant can no longer argue ignorance.
他现在知道该病人就是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He knows the patient is a terrorist now.
他怎么知道的
How does he know that?
-是啊 怎么知道的 -奎因女士
- Yeah, how? - Ms. Quinn.
因为三小时前
He knows because he was here
我们就此事辩论时他在场
three hours ago when we argued he was a terrorist.
但有何依据呢 我们没看到任何证据
But with what evidence? We didn't hear any evidence.
-证据属于机密 -还真是个好理由
- That evidence is confidential. - And here we go.
不幸的是国家的敌人依旧存在
Yes, unfortunately, this country still has enemies.
所以抱歉造成你的不便了 奎因女士
Sorry to inconvenience you, Ms. Quinn.
他才19岁
He's 19 years old.
不可能是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He's not a terrorist.
一处巴格达市场就是被一个15岁小子炸毁的
A Baghdad market was just blown up by a 15-year-old.
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥可不分年龄大小 先生
Terrorism doesn't honor age, sir.
皮科医生 这个在叙利亚的年轻人还能撑多久
Dr. Picot, how long does this young man in Syria have to live?
四个小时
Four hours.
那我得在五点前结束这个案子
So I have until 5:00 to decide this case.
那好
All right, then.
我要听取是否批准皮科医生保释的证据
I will hear evidence on Dr. Picot's pretrial release.
您已经准许他保释了
You have already granted his release.
法官阁下 这次手术不能进行
Your Honor, this operation cannot happen.
停 停 停
No, no, no, no, no, no.
你们只有三个半小时来展示证据
You have three and a half hours to present evidence.
所以别再吵了 直接上证据
Stop arguing and get me the evidence.
联邦法庭
梅丽莎 有个紧急情况
Marissa, it's an emergency.
我需要一名医师资格委员会成员出庭作证
I need a witness from the Medical Licensing Board right now.
好 你需要这位证人做什么准备
Yeah, where do you want him or her, this witness?
行不用说了 我马上办
Okay, I'm on it, I'm on it.
你在找什么
W-What do you need?
调查员
The investigator.
我不知道是谁
Oh, I don't know who that is.
他大概有这么高 黑人
He's about this tall, black.
这等于白说对吧
That's not very helpful, is it?
那什么 我叫梅丽莎
I'm Marissa, by the way.
-玛娅 -我的座位在那边
- Maia. - I work over there.
我知道 很高兴认识你
No, I know. Nice to meet you.
我给戴安干活 不过她不在的时候
I work for Diane, but when she's out,
如果你有需要可以随时找我
tell me if you need anything.
下午四点你有事吗
What are you doing at 4:00?
你给他投了票也没关系
It's okay if you voted for him.
我们只是需要一个人去竞标
We just need someone for a bid.
不好意思 打扰一下
Sorry, sorry, hi.
能借一步说话吗
Do you have a minute?
怎么了
Why?
你说让我碰到
You wanted me to tell you
需要调查的事情时就找你
when I was needed to do something investigative.
刚才正好来了件这样的事
I just was needed to do something investigative.
天哪 我们有80名律师和50名职工
Wow, we have 80 lawyers and 50 staff
居然连一个给特朗普投票的都没有
and not a single one voted for Trump?
或者说没有一个愿意承认的
Or not a single one wanted to admit it.
干脆我撒谎说我给他投了好了
Maybe I'll just lie, say I voted for him.
芭芭拉 你有空吗
Barbara, have you got a moment?
你想说什么
What's on your mind?
不会有任何影响的 对吧
There won't be any repercussions, right?
真的假的
Seriously?
完蛋了
Oh, my God.
等等 你...
Wait. You...
给特朗普投了票
voted for Trump?
很好
Good.
那代表人选就是你了
Then you will pitch for us.
我讨厌这个
Oh, I hate this.
我懂 但这是为了律所
I know, but it's for the firm.
那个 我...
Look, I, uh...
我不会被排挤的 对吧
I don't get ostracized, right?
我不会被孤立吧
I-I don't get isolated?
听着 坎耶也投给特朗普了
Look, Kanye voted for Trump.
坎耶:美国说唱歌♥手
不 他没有
No, he didn't.
他只说过如果投票的话他会投给他
He said he would've if he did vote.
对
Right.
除了我和阿德里安不会有其他人知道
Well, no one's gonna know but Adrian and myself.
真的吗
Really?
他有说原因吗
Did he say why?
因为他是保守派吧
Conservative politics.
好吧
Ah. Well,
坎耶也投给特朗普了
Kanye voted for Trump.
不 只是他如果真去投票的话 就会投他
No, he didn't, but he would have - if he had voted.
律所代言人找到了
We have our spokesperson.
听着
Listen,
我答应他 他在这儿不会遭到排挤
I promised him he would not be ostracized here.
那是当然
Of course not.
麦克 来个八盎司汉堡 多加洋葱
Mike, an eight ounce, extra onions.
我马上要去法♥院♥
I'm headed to court.
你还有多少时间
How much time you got?
十分钟
Ten minutes.
这时间太紧了
That's cutting it close.
吃吧 这半个给你
Here, have half.
不了 没事
No, I'm fine.
法官说三点开庭 你肯定来不及的
Judge said 3:00. You're not gonna make it in time.
他说的没错 我需要12分钟来做汉堡
He's right. I need 12 minutes.
吃吧
Go ahead.
我喜欢多加洋葱和胡椒
I like extra onions, peppers.
如你所需
Done.
你要输了
You're losing.
这案子我稳操胜券
This one's a slam dunk.
很好
Good.
我就喜欢帮助男人解决他们自视甚高的问题
I like helping men with their self-esteem issues.
是位好律师吗
Good lawyer?
很有天赋
Very talented.
那笑容能让你走多远呢
So how far does a smile get you?
那个
The...
那个坏小子汤姆·克鲁斯式的笑容
The bad boy Tom Cruise smiles.
法官会为之疯狂吗
Do the judges go wild for it?
靠那个还有优秀的庭上辩论
That and a good argument.
不
No.
我觉得你一直在依靠你那点都市型男魅力
I think you've always relied on the cute little metrosexual thing.
那种"天呐 从事法律只是我误打误撞"的
The, "Oh, my God, the law is just something I stumbled into,"
傻笑
shit-eating grin.
真是敏锐的感知力
Wow, the powers of perception.
谢谢
Thanks.
不管谁赢了都要请对方喝一杯
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表