剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
这糟糕透了
This is awful.
我能感觉到味精渗入我的毛孔
I can feel the MSG seeping into my pores.
我猜是塔尔19提议的
My guess is Tarr19 suggested it.
他和我应该是匿名的
And he and I are supposed to be incognito.
中国餐馆里仅有的两个雅利安人
The only two Aryans in a Chinese restaurant.
除非他是中国人
Unless he's Chinese.
我会离开然后把自己藏起来
Okay. I'm leaving you and staying hidden.
你就一直和他交谈 直到他们来干涉
Just keep him talking for a minute, until they intervene.
"他们"是谁
Who's "They"?
天呐 我感觉不寒而栗 好肮脏啊
God, I feel a certain chill. I feel dirty.
你能让它越过洛杉矶的防火墙吗
You'll get it past the firewalls in Los Angeles?
太他妈能了 但我觉得我们应该试试维加斯
Damn right. But I think we should try Vegas.
对吗 那边断电 恐惧的利爪划过人群
Right? A blackout there... Celine clawing through the crowd...
不 大型金融中心才是关键
No, the key is big financial centers.
维加斯是个大型金融中心
Vegas is a big financial center.
不 它不是能带来改变的那种
No, not in a way that brings change.
你是伯尼·桑德斯的支持者吗
You're a Bernie Bro?
我们真的没必要谈到这里
Okay. We really don't need to go there.
我们的目标一致 这才重要
We agree on the ends, that's what matters.
我支持特朗普是因为我认为
I supported Trump because I thought
这样世界会更有趣
the world would be more fun.
你支持特朗普是因为什么
You supported Trump because, what?
因为这会带来改革吗
It would bring on the revolution?
谁更混♥蛋♥
Who's the bigger asshole?
我们是同一阵营的吗
Are we working together or not?
也许... 不是
Probably... not.
抱歉 先生
Excuse me, sir.
抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
下次找个可信的人
Next time try someone trustworthy.
请你起立 我将向你宣读你的权利
You want to stand up so I can read you your rights, please?
起来
Come on.
-你们陷害我 -不 我们是你的律师
- You set me up. - No. We're your lawyers.
我们不知道谁会出现
We didn't know who would show up.
先生 你有权保持沉默
Sir, you have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切都将
Anything you say can and will be used
成为呈堂证供
against you in a court of law.
你会代理我吗
You're representing me?
是的 而且我建议你保持沉默
Yes. And I would suggest you remain silent.
你会被指定一名律师
...one will be appointed for you.
该来的来了
Oh. There it is.
时间刚好
Right on time.
请注意 请保持冷静
Attention. Please stay calm
寻找紧急出口标志
and look for the emergency exit signs.
不要跑 小心慢走
Do not run. Walk slowly and carefully.
我来接手吧 萨尔
I can take it from here, Sal.
这是你的手♥机♥
Here's your cell.
回家吧
Go home.
发生了什么事
What happened?
我们抓到了真正的黑客
We caught the real hacker.
迟了一点
A little late.
保重
Take care.
科林
Colin.
怎么了
Yeah.
我知道这事不是你做的
I know it wasn't you that did this.
出去后小心行事 卢卡
Be careful out there, Lucca.
这世界很疯狂
It's nuts.
很美 不是吗
It's beautiful, isn't it?
我爱这座城市
Oh, I love this city.
有时候它感觉就像第八大奇迹 你知道吗
Sometimes it just feels like the eighth Wonder, you know?
我听说你做的不错
I hear you did well.
是啊 卢卡被释放了
Yeah. Lucca's free.
你也做得不错
And you did well, too.
有很多人都想看这个国家衰败 戴安
There's a whole lot of people want to see this country fail, Diane.
你是在说我们的客户吗
Are you talking about our clients?
不仅仅是
Not just.
这是个残酷的时代
It's a grim time out there.
也是奇怪的时代
And weird.
感觉某些东西脱落了
It feels like something's come detached.
就像机器的一部分听起来运转不正常
You know, like a piece of machinery that doesn't sound right?
那我们要怎么办呢
So what do we do?
就做我们现在做的事情
The same thing we're doing.
唯一不变的是法律
The only constant is the law.
所有人都不知道在忙忙碌碌地做什么
Everybody running around out there doing God knows what.
法律是我们所拥有的唯一不变的东西
The only constant we have is the law.
我很高兴我能在这里工作 阿德里安
I'm glad I'm here, Adrian.
我也很高兴你在这里工作 戴安
I'm glad you're here, too, Diane.
*Now that I've lost everything to you*
*You say you want to start something new*
*And it's breaking my heart you're leaving*
*Baby, I'm grieving...*
-肯... -肯定是...
- That... - That must be...
鲁珀特
Rupert.
我去接
I'll get it.
谢谢你 玛娅
Thank you, Maia.
谢我什么
For what?
没有评判我们 没有评判我
Not judging us, not judging me.
你爱爸爸吗
Do you love Dad?
我们遇到过挫折
We had troubles and, um...
我们都不想让你因此烦恼 不过
we never wanted to bother you with them, but, um...
没错 我爱你♥爸♥
Yes, I love your dad.
这段时间会很难熬
This will be a hard time.
庭审吗
The trial?
不
No.
你♥爸♥同意了35年的认罪协议
Your father's agreed to a 35-year plea.
什么
What?
什么时候的事
When?
就今晚 所以他才叫你回家
Tonight. That's why he called you to come home.
没问题 两分钟后我就出门
You've got it. I'll be outside in two minutes.
爸 不行
Dad. No.
你得抗争 你这是在做什么
You need to fight this. What are you doing?
玛娅
Please, Maia.
-我不行 -你可以的
- I can't. - You can.
他们只是表现得强硬 但他们有什么把柄吗
They're acting tough, but what do they have?
-我看到证据了 -什么证据
- I saw the evidence. - What evidence?
爸 我今天都在想着我会被证据淹没
Dad, I spent today thinking I was overwhelmed by evidence.
-但只要辩护得好... -我有罪
- But with a good argument... - I'm guilty.
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
不 是贾克斯干的
No. Jax did.
没错
Yes.
但我也有份
And I did it, too.
还有你妈妈
And your mom...
还有所有人
and everyone.
所有人都知道
Everyone knew.
我们收买♥♥了证♥监♥会♥
We paid off the SEC.
所有起疑心的人都被我们收买♥♥了
We paid off anyone who got suspicious.
鲁珀特来了
That's Rupert.
我...
I'm...
真的很抱歉
I am so sorry
让你失望了
to disappoint you.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你从没令我失望过
You never could.
我爱你
I love you.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
走吧
Let's go.
你现在是个英雄了
So you're a hero.
我看到了
I saw it.
那个视频
The video.
别...别这样
Okay. It's... let's not.
怎么 我之前跟你说话
What? I was talking to you
好像你是八岁小孩 但你其实是
like you were eight years old and you're...
-萨利机长那种英雄 -戴安 别这样
- you're Sully or something. - Diane, please.
我不喜欢别人
I don't like it when people...
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表