剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
How do we know those aren't from Naftali?
不 奈芙塔莉绝不会对我的脸动手
No. Naftali knows never to hit me in the face,
只有背部和大腿
only the back and the thighs.
所以你背部和大腿都有淤伤吗
So you have bruises on your back and your thighs?
很轻的淤伤
Mmm, slight bruises.
大部分是些抓痕
Mostly scratches.
那女人单凭一根回形针就能让人欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
What that woman can do with the end of a paper clip...
我知道 我不是一名好的目击者
I know. I'm not a good witness.
和她谈谈... 奈芙塔莉·阿马多
Talk to her... Naftali Amado.
-她和我的口径肯定一致 -好
- She'll say exactly what I said. - Okay.
他们逮捕我的方式
They're out to get me.
和对待罗德尼·金是如出一辙
The same way they did with Rodney King.
罗德尼·金:警方暴♥力♥执法的受害者 法♥院♥判决四名白人警♥察♥无罪
从而引发1992年洛杉矶暴♥动♥
我们有很多的共同点 他和我
We've got a lot in common, he and I.
我们怎么就不能和平相处呢
Can't we all just get along?
你怎么看
What do you think?
他就是个恶魔
Oh, he's the devil.
不幸的是 这个恶魔是我们将泰鲁
And unfortunately, the devil is our best chance
踢出警局的最好机会
to get Theroux kicked off the force.
我不知道从哪儿说起
I'm not sure how to start.
那不然这样吧
Well, here, let-let's try this.
根据法务会计的报告
From our forensic accounting,
首次出现犯罪行为
the first criminal act...
也即第一次使用新入资金来偿还原先债务
the first one where new funds were used to pay off old debts...
时间是2008年9月15日
was September 15, 2008.
想起什么了吗
Any thoughts?
这过去太久了
That was a long time ago.
2008年吗
Um, 2008?
我那时17岁
I would have been 17.
你记得那天你在做什么吗
And do you remember what you were doing that day?
我大概在学校
I was probably in school.
好吧 那天雷曼兄弟破产了
Okay. Well, it was the day Lehman Brothers went bankrupt.
这能帮你回忆起什么吗
Does that help?
突发新闻 全球股票进入暴跌状态
Breaking news. Stocks all around the globe are in a freefall at this point,
-危机产生于... -我的天呐
- because of the crisis of... - Holy God.
道琼斯工业指数预计会下降300点
The Dow expected to open down over 300 points,
-恐慌的产生... -天呐 什么
- as fears of... - Uh, God... What?
不管能想起什么都行
Anything you remember could help.
如果你记不清 直说记不清就好
If you're not sure of a memory, just say you're not sure.
突发新闻 雷曼兄弟已穷途末路
天呐 我们要怎么解释啊
Oh, God. What...uh, uh, what are we gonna say?
-我要怎么办啊 -别慌 别这样
- What am I gonna do? - Stop. Stop it!
我们得联♥系♥贾克斯
We just have to get Jax.
我一整天都在打电♥话♥
I-I've been all day making calls...
玛娅 你记得这个名字吗
Maia, do you recognize this name?
迈克尔·汉尼根
Michael Hannigan.
他是你父母基金的一位投资人
He was an investor in your parent's fund.
-记得 -他9月15日那天在你家吗
- Yes. - And he was at your house on September 15?
-没错 -好的
- Yes. - Okay.
你父母和他说话了吗
And your parents spoke with him?
是的
Yes.
贾克斯也在
Jax was there, too.
我叔叔贾克斯也在 他们聊了会儿
Um, my Uncle Jax, he was there and-and spoke to him.
是和汉尼根吗 你确定吗
To Hannigan? You're sure?
这只是暂时的 迈克尔
This is temporary, Mike.
你现在撤回投资 就损失了八百万...
You pull your money out now, you're out eight mil...
我确定
Yes.
我妈妈 她给贾克斯打了电♥话♥
My mom, she, uh, uh, she called Jax
他过来告诉迈克尔·汉尼根
and he came over to tell Mike Hannigan that
如果他现在从基金里撤回投资
if he pulled his money from the Fund,
他就可能会损失八百万
then he would be out something like $8 million.
最好别把钱提出来
And the best course was to keep his money in.
贾克斯是什么时候过来的
And what time did Jax come by?
我那时还在做作业
I was still doing my homework.
所以...
Uh, so...
大约是下午四点左右
probably about 4:00 in the afternoon.
好的 他呆了多久
Okay. And how long was he there?
我想大概是两小时
I think two hours.
因为他 他晚饭前就走了
Because he was... he was gone before dinner.
你和你父母一起吃的晚饭吗
And you had dinner with your parents?
你不能永远保证说有12%的收益
You can't always be promising 12%.
这和我们保证多少没关系
Well, it's not about what we prom...
是的
Yes.
好的 现在问题是这样的 玛娅
Good. Now, here's the problem, Maia.
我有你母亲的电子日历 然后
I have your mother's computer calendar, and, uh...
抱歉 我还是有些卢德主义
If you'll pardon me, I'm still a bit of a Luddite.
卢德主义 指对新技术和新事物的一种盲目冲动反抗
我得把它们打印出来
I need it printed out, and, uh...
"卢德" 我真讨厌这个词 你呢
"Luddite," God, I hate that word, don't you?
我对此没什么看法
I don't think I have an opinion.
就像"模因"一样 就是这些词
It's like "Meme." It's one of those words
通过模仿传递行为或思想
让英语显得这么丑陋
that makes the English language so ugly.
-说日历 -好的 你母亲在这天
- The calendar. - Yes. So on this day, your mother
记录说你在下午三点约了妇科医生
says you had a gynecologist appointment at 3:00 p.m.,
和一个叫雷吉娜医生
uh, with a Dr. Regina.
那么问题来了
So here's the problem,
我不知道你是怎么看到
I'm not sure how you could have seen
你叔叔贾克斯在下午四点到你家的
your Uncle Jax at your house at 4:00 p.m.
因为你在下午三点约了医生
when you were at a doctor's appointment at 3:00 p.m.
容我打断一下 你问的可是九年前的事
Excuse me, you're asking about something that happened nine years ago.
我知道 听着 我是站在你这边的
Oh, I know. Look, I'm on your side in this.
我知道记忆可能会有偏差
I know that memory can be faulty.
我只是试图找到真♥相♥而已
I'm just trying to get to the truth.
玛娅
Maia.
你有去医生那儿吗
Were you there at the doctor's appointment?
去了
I was.
可能我是后来才看到贾克斯和汉尼根先生的
Uh, maybe I-I saw Jax and Mr. Hannigan later.
或许是另一天的事
Or another day, maybe?
不 我不这么认为
No. No, I don't think so.
-就在那天 -那问题来了
- It... it was on that day. - Well, here's the problem.
雷吉娜医生的办公室
The distance between Dr. Regina's office
和你家的距离是12.4英里
and your house is 12.4 miles,
那天路上还特别的堵
and it was very, very heavy traffic that day.
你是怎么知道的
How do we know that?
我联调局的属下们 他们无所不知
My minions, my FBI minions. They know everything.
还给了我打印稿
And they give me hard copies.
那么你和你母亲回家的时候
So by the time you would get home with your mother
就已经五点半了
it would have been 5:30.
你管家也说她是五点半给你端上的晚餐
And your housekeeper said she served you dinner right at 5:30.
贾克斯怎么说的
What did Jax say?
贾克斯说他那天从没去过你家
Jax... says he was never at your house at all.
他在说谎 他去了
That is not true. He was there.
但你记不清时间
But you can't remember when.
是的 但我...
No. No, but I...
我记得他在那儿
I remember that he was there.
大概在我八岁的时候
You know, when I was, uh, about eight,
我去看了「波索马戏团」
I was on Bozo's Circus.
儿童节目
你那时还没到记事的年纪
And, uh... you're too young to remember this...
但那时可是很出名的节目
but it was a really big deal.
我和妈妈坐在观众席里
I was sitting in the audience with my mom,
我被抽中玩特♥等♥奖♥游戏
and I was chosen for the grand prize game,
这更是大事件了
which is another very big deal.
我记得我把球投中了六号♥框
And I remember as I got that ball into bucket number six,
到处都是彩屑
and the confetti was all over the place,
观众在欢呼
the crowd was roaring.
而到去年
And last year
我妈妈给我看了那天的照片
my mother showed me some pictures from that day.
我没去看「波索马戏团」
I wasn't on the Bozo show.
是我姐姐去了
My older sister was.
你看 人的思维很奇异
See, the mind has an odd way of turning
能把美好想象变成真实记忆
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表