剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
I'm Diane Lockhart, your malpractice lawyer.
你惹上的麻烦不小
This is quite a situation you've gotten yourself into.
我知道 说我是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥支持者
Yes, I know, a terrorist sympathizer.
这会让我的牧师大吃一惊
Won't my rabbi be surprised.
你当时在指导位于叙利亚的开胸手术吗
And you were conducting open-heart surgery in Syria?
叙利亚一直缺乏医疗人员
Medical personnel have been so depleted in Syria
无国界医生一直在为他们提供支持
that Doctors Without Borders is providing technical support
用视频电♥话♥指导非专业人士
via Skype to nondoctors there.
我明白了 好的
I see, well, good.
这只是传讯 为了获取保释
So, this is merely an initial appearance to secure pretrial release,
所以应该不会有什么问题
so it should go fairly smoothly.
你明显没有弃保潜逃的风险
So, you're clearly not a flight risk.
我在加拿大安大略省有钓鱼度假屋
Well, I do have a fishing cabin in Ontario,
但它连厕所都要凑合着用
but it barely has a toilet.
我挺喜欢你的 医生 你很风趣
I like you, Doctor. I think you're funny,
但法庭不会喜欢这样
but the court doesn't do well with funny.
明白了 我会闭嘴的
Got it. Zip it.
你知道他是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
Uh, did you know he was a terrorist?
什么
Excuse me?
你叙利亚的病人 你知道他是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
Your patient in Syria, did you know he was a terrorist?
你们俩是一起的吗
Are you two together?
因为我希望她也在场 就这么简单
Because I want her there, that's all.
这还是你的案子 戴安
It's still your case, Diane.
这只是传讯
It's an initial appearance.
我不需要人手把手地帮忙
I don't need hand-holding with an initial appearance.
谁说是要帮忙了
Who said anything about hand-holding?
卢卡什么也没做
Lucca wasn't doing anything,
她有处理联邦法♥院♥案件的经验
and she has experience in federal court.
芭芭拉 我曾是全市最大的律所
Barbara, I was a name partner
的冠名合伙人
at the town's biggest firm.
没错 而我是你现在律所的冠名合伙人
Yes, and I'm a name partner at this firm.
我没有质疑你的意思
I'm not questioning that.
戴安 你还在你的律所的时候
At your firm, Diane,
你有时不也会驳回初级合伙人的意见吗
did you sometimes overrule the judgment of junior partners?
所以你是在教训我应该谦卑点儿吗
So this is a lesson in humility?
不是
No.
公诉人是科林·莫雷洛
The prosecutor is Colin Morrello.
他是最厉害的助理联邦检察官
He is their top AUSA.
所以让你们合作并不是坏主意 不是吗
It isn't wrong to have you two working together, okay?
好吧
Okay.
祝你好运
Good luck.
好吧 再见
Right. Bye.
你为什么要那么做
Why are you really doing that?
你什么意思 我想让她俩合作而已
What do you mean? I want them to work together.
不 芭芭拉 你在展示权力
Mm-mm, no, Barbara, it's a power play.
我能听出你的语气
Now, I know that sound in your voice
你别有企图的语气
when you've got some kind of hidden agenda.
她占了卢卡的办公室
She got Lucca's office.
我不想失去卢卡
I don't want to lose Lucca.
她需要感受到我们的重视
She needs to feel needed.
你看 这就是权力的问题
See, here's the problem with power.
赋予某人♥权♥力则意味着剥夺另一人的权力
You got to take it from somebody to give it to somebody else.
谢谢你 孙子
Thank you, Sun Tzu.
芭芭拉
Barbara.
对戴安友善点儿
Be nice to Diane.
别再这样管着她了 好吗
Don't rule it over her like that, huh?
我有质疑过你的领导决定吗
Do I question your leadership?
你总在质疑
All the time.
好吧
Okay.
我会照做的
I'll behave.
很好
Good.
文图拉网桥律师费的事怎么样了
Now what's going on with our Ventura Bridge retainer?
钱什么时候到位
Is it coming?
我们今天和他们的执行总裁吃午饭
Yeah, we're having lunch with the CEO today.
我们会把这事弄清楚的
We'll get to the bottom of it.
友善点儿
Be nice.
早上好 法官阁下
Good morning, Your Honor.
早安 莫雷洛先生 很高兴见到你
Good morning, Mr. Morrello. Always a pleasure.
我也感到荣幸
Likewise.
因被告有潜逃危险且危及社会
The government asks the defendant be detained pending trial,
控方请求将其还押候审
both as a flight risk and a danger to the community.
开什么玩笑 危及什么社会了
Seriously, what kind of danger to the community?!
他是没有任何犯罪前科的著名医生
He's a renowned doctor with no record.
我好像激起民愤了 法官阁下
Oh, I seem to have struck a chord over there, Your Honor.
是的 白♥痴♥总能让人上火
Yes, idiocy has a way of doing that.
好的 谢谢 有点激烈
Okay, thank you, little cordiality here.
请继续 莫雷洛先生
Continue, Mr. Morrello.
「美国法典」第18编第2339A条禁止任何人
18 U.S. Code 2339A prohibits anyone
向恐怖组织提供物质支持
from providing material support to terrorist organizations.
当皮科先生为已知恐♥怖♥分♥子♥实施手术时
When Dr. Picot operated on a known terrorist...
他并没有实施手术 法官阁下
He didn't operate, Your Honor.
他是通过视频电♥话♥辅助手术
He assisted in an operation over Skype.
不仅是辅助 他还督导手术
Not just assisted. He supervised.
他是经过训练的心脏病专家
He is a trained heart specialist,
全美只有三位 而他是其中一个
one of only three in America
可以实施那个手术的人
who could've performed that operation.
法官阁下 助理联邦检察官漏了一个关键词
Your Honor, the AUSA left one important word out of 18 U.S.C.
任何人不得"故意"向恐♥怖♥分♥子♥提供物质帮助
"No one may knowingly provide material support to a terrorist."
我们当事人不知道叙利亚的病人是谁
Our client had no idea who the patient was in Syria.
他只知道那是一个需要医疗救助的
All he knew was that he was a human being
活生生的人
in need of medical assistance.
我这有句话是皮科医生
I have a-a quote here from Dr. Picot
对无国界医生组织说的
to Medecins Sans Frontieres:
我给中南部的帮派成员和连环杀手
"I have operated on gang members in South Central
做了手术
and serial killers.
我要如何跟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥划清界限呢
How can I draw a line with terrorists?"
我明白了 助理联邦检察官是想
I see. So, the AUSA now wants to
因为我们当事人的思想而囚禁他
imprison our client for his thoughts,
-而不是因为他的行动 -我只是认为
- not his actions. - I just thought
法官阁下会喜欢这个上下文的语境
her Honor would enjoy a little context here.
我们当事人过去所说的话与本案毫无关联
Our client's past statements have no bearing on this case.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
我们不过在讨论审前保释 仅此而已
This is about a pretrial release, that's all.
不是最高法♥院♥ 也不是海牙国际法庭
It's not the Supreme Court. It's not The Hague.
因此 我判决 被告缴纳两千美元假释金
Therefore, I rule: the defendant is ordered released
即可获得假释
on an unsecured bond of $2,000.
行政餐厅
An executive dining room.
我的天 你们手♥机♥塔的生意还真是好
My goodness, the cell tower business must be good.
你知道的 我们的合同都是你处理的
You should know, you're handling our contracts.
我们以前处理过
We were handling them.
今年好像有点耽误
There seems to be a holdup this year.
尝尝这个面包
Try this bread.
每天早晨现做的 我的办公室是就在楼上
They bake it every morning. My office is upstairs.
我整天都能闻到香味
I smell it all day.
说吧 罗恩
All right, come on, Ron,
什么情况 我们还没拿到律师费
what's going on? We haven't gotten our retainer.
我说了不算
It's not just up to me.
我们有董事会
I have a board.
每个人都有决策权
They all have a voice.
可我们签的是无招标合同 罗恩
But we're a no-bid contract, Ron.
我们提供服务所要缴纳的税款可减免两成
You get a tax credit for 20% of our work.
你是对我们的工作不满意吗
Are you unsatisfied with our work?
那是为什么
Then what?
事情有变化
Things have changed.
什么意思
What does that mean?
非得我一五一十说清楚吗
Do I really have to spell it out?
我觉得需要
I think you do.
新的政♥府♥
A new administration.
-新的总统 -但他们不会取消
- A new president. - But they're not pulling back
和少数族裔企业做生意而得到的税费减免
on tax credits for hiring minority-owned businesses.
对啊 但是你们并不是唯一的少数族裔企业
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表