剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
傲骨之战
第一季 第八集
雷迪克&博斯曼&科斯达律所
当我环顾这个房♥间 我看到了
When I look around this room, I see the future,
用力量和韧性铸就的未来
defined by strength, resilience,
以及团结协作的决心
and the determination to work together.
当我们站在佩图斯桥的中♥央♥
So, now, when we stood in the center of the Pettus Bridge...
看着阿♥拉♥巴马州的塞尔玛
and that's Selma, Alabama...
1965年由马丁·路德·金带领的争取黑人投票权的游♥行♥
同时 我们又惊讶地看见了这些士兵
we looked and we saw these troopers at the other end,
他们的步♥枪♥交织在一起
and their rifles in tow, and we were surprised, you know.
但我们高贵的灵魂当中
But not one of our precious souls
谁都没有表现出任何一丝恐惧
expressed an ounce of fear.
如果你有值得为之反抗的事情
If you have anything worth fighting against,
无论是有失公正
whether it's injustice
还是失控的总统
or an out of control president...
你们都要大无畏地站在对立面上
you stand in the face of opposition fearlessly.
这就是这家律所要诠释的精神
Now, that's what this firm represents.
这就是你们要做的 你们都是战士
That's what you all are. You're all fighters.
人人皆是
Each and every one of you.
你们是战士
You're fighters.
我就说这些
I'm done for the day.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
我们的律所还是要干活的
We still have a firm to operate.
而且我们不想把创办合伙人搞得精疲力尽
Besides, we don't want to exhaust - our founding partner.
没关系 芭芭拉 好了
That's all right, Barbara. All right, now.
大家都回去工作吧
Back to work, y'all.
你知道他要来吗
Did you know he was coming?
不知道
No.
你知道他想要什么吗
You know what he wants?
想看看我们在做什么吧
To see how we're doing.
我看更像是抱怨我们的所作所为
Complain about how we're doing, more like.
-阿德里安 -卡尔
- Adrian. - Carl.
-你怎么样 -挺好的 你呢
- How you doing? - All right. How you doing?
挺好挺好
Good, good.
你有空吗
Hey, uh, you got a minute?
有空 有空 进来吧
Yeah, yeah, go on in.
-这吗 好的 -对 继续
- In here? Okay. - Yeah, go on.
芭芭拉
Barbara.
黛安
Diane.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我了解卡尔
I know Carl;
他很有可能只想谈谈警方暴♥力♥执法的案子
he probably just wants to talk about the police brutality cases.
来吧
Come on.
还是咱们冠名合伙人之间吧
Maybe just the name partners?
-也许... -当然
- You know, maybe... - Oh, of course.
等等
Well, wait, wait.
黛安是执行委员会的 卡尔
Diane's on the executive committee, Carl.
让她留在这个应该是个好主意
Probably a good idea that she be here.
哥们 这边到底什么情况啊
Hey, man, what the hell is going on here?
我一转身
I turn my back,
咱们就被起诉了
and we're being indicted.
我们不是被起诉 卡尔
We were not indicted, Carl.
什么 大陪审团对你穷追不舍的
What, you got grand juries all over your butt, man.
那是因为我们尽了本分
That's because we're doing our jobs.
与此同时 我还是看「洛杉矶时报」才知道
In the meantime, I have to find out from the L.A. Times
你跟硅谷里
that you just signed with
最白的公♥司♥之一签了合同
one of the whitest companies in Silicon Valley.
你真的是在抱怨我们拿下了一家
You really complaining because we brought in a company
每年能带来8600万收入的公♥司♥吗
worth $86 million a year?
那公♥司♥只有百分之二的员工是黑人
Yeah, two percent black employment.
那跟我们一点关系都没有 卡尔
We don't have anything to do with that, Carl.
我们要生存 卡尔
We have to make a living, Carl.
还有 我最近总是接到客户的电♥话♥
Now, in the meantime, I've been receiving these calls
说感觉到自己
from these clients who are feeling
-被忽视了 -谁 告诉我是谁
- that they're being neglected. - Who? Tell me, who?
奈杰尔 他说他打电♥话♥都找不到你
Nigel. He says he can't get you on the phone.
-奈杰尔·罗杰斯 -是的
- Nigel Rogers? - Yeah.
奈杰尔·罗杰斯自从2009年开始
Nigel Rogers has not made money
就没给律所赚过一分钱 卡尔
for this firm since 2009, Carl!
没准就是因为你不给他回电♥话♥
Maybe because you have not returned his call.
你们没事吧 听着像吵架
You all right? Sounds like a fight.
没什么 友好协商纷争而已
Uh, no, just a friendly disagreement.
什么事
What's up?
我就是打电♥话♥确认一下咱俩今晚是不是照旧
I'm just checking to see if we're still on for tonight?
-是的 老地方吗 -不 计划有变
- Yeah. Same place, right? - No, change of plans.
-什么 -画廊
- What? - Art gallery.
不行 人太多了
No. Too many people.
得了 那也就能有八个人
Ah, come on. There'll be, like, eight people there.
没人会看到咱俩的 我到洗手间里给你口
No one will see us. I'll go down on you in the bathroom.
你上次就是这么说的
You promised that last time.
是的 这次 我发毒誓
Yeah, well, this time, I double-dog swear.
我把具具发给你
I'll text the deets.
不许说"具具" 我特别讨厌你说"具具"
Don't say "Deets." I hate it when you say "Deets."
具体情况的简称
具具 具具 具具 具具
Deet-deet-deet-deets.
你们对黑人群体的责任心哪去了
Well, where's your responsiveness to the community?
哪儿...
I mean, where's your...
行了 卡尔 开什么玩笑
Oh, come on, Carl. Seriously?
卡尔 等等 我们在这
Carl, wait, we are here,
为正义而战 我们就是这么做的
fighting the good fight. That's what we're doing.
各位不好意思 我需要打几通电♥话♥
Um, if you'll excuse me, I have some calls to make.
很高兴见到您 先生
It's so nice meeting you, sir.
那不是这家律所的出发点
That was not the point of this firm.
-现在我们... -开什么玩笑 卡尔
- Now, what are we... - Are you serious, Carl? Come on, come on...
-黛安·洛哈特 -耶利米牧师 你好吗
- Diane Lockhart. - Pastor Jeremiah, how are you?
看见你真高兴
It's so good to see you.
你看上去真不错
You are looking well.
谢谢 你也是
Oh, thank you. As are you.
你看着真年轻
You get younger looking.
不不 是这个时代
No, no, it's the times.
这个时代让你斗志昂扬
It lights a fire in your belly.
再加上动感单车 快进来
That and a stationary bike. Come on in.
卡尔
Hey, Carl,
我都不知道黛安在这工作
I didn't know Diane was working here.
她在少年法庭上令人叹服 清一色法律援助
She performed amazing miracles in juvenile court, all pro bono.
你过奖了
Oh, you're too kind.
我估计卡尔已经把我的问题都告诉你们了
I imagine Carl has told you about my issue.
我还没告诉他们呢
Well, I haven't told them yet.
我们其实在讨论别的事情
You know, we were discussing other business.
那我一会儿再过来
Then I'll come back.
别 不用
Oh, no, no, no, no.
我们这就去会议室 让我的
We're gonna go into the conference room and let my, uh,
我的合伙人们讨论他们自己的工作
my partners discuss their work.
黛安 你也一起来好吗
And, uh, Diane, will you join us, please?
当然
Uh, certainly.
他在这待两周就走了
Mm. He's here for two weeks and he's gone.
忍♥着吧
Patience.
我经营了一个过渡房♥ 是我教会的一部分
It's a transitional house I run, as part of my outreach ministry.
保罗又开始复吸了
And Paul has started to use again.
我需要把这个年轻人驱逐出去
Uh, that's the young man i need to evict.
我让他离开 但是他不肯
Now, I asked him to leave, but he refused.
我严令禁止
And I have strict policies
在过渡房♥里滥用毒品
against abuse in the house.
是的 一般我们不派发驱逐令 雷夫
Yeah, we don't normally deliver eviction notices, Rev.
我能处理好 阿德里安 用不了太久
I can handle it, Adrian. It won't take long.
你带上迪佩西亚 再加一个律师
Well, take DiPersia and an associate with you,
以防需要的工时比较多
in case it needs more hours.
-会的 -见到你真高兴 牧师
- I shall. - It's good to see you, Pastor.
谢谢你 黛安
Oh, thank you, Diane.
谢谢
Oh, yeah. Thank you.
驱逐令 我们通常还做这个
An eviction? Do we normally do that?
就是帮个忙
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表