剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
15. Judge is not happy.
做这个要20分钟 还有个非现做的
It'll take 20. I got a backup.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
这不是法律 是汉堡 做汉堡需要时间
Hey, it's not justice, it's burgers; they take time.
多加洋葱和胡椒
Extra onions, peppers?
当然
Of course.
算了 迈克
Forget it, Mike.
你在这等了我一整天吗
So, what, you've been waiting in here all day for me to come in?
是 你的魅力无人能挡
Yep, your charm is that irresistible.
你想知道我在想什么吗
You want to know what I think?
迫不及待想知道
Can't wait.
我觉得你迫不及待要在见我一面
I think you couldn't wait to see me again,
所以你的汉堡已经切成两半了
and that's why the burger's already cut in half.
被你发现了
You got me.
这可真是个坏习惯 你说呢
This is a bad habit, isn't it?
你挑逗我
You teasing me,
我笑一笑 再挑逗回去
me grinning and teasing you back?
很容易
It's easy.
那什么不容易
As opposed to?
实话
The truth?
有点意思 继续
This should be interesting. Go.
去年 我看了心理医生
Last year, I went to see a, uh, therapist.
吉尔伯特医生
Dr. Gilbert.
因为我恋爱从来不会超过
My problem was that my relationships never lasted
三个星期
more than three weeks.
我想知道是我的问题还是她们的问题
I wanted to know if the problem was me or them.
那肯定是她们的了
Oh, it has to be them.
吉尔伯特医生说因为我的生活太过轻松
Well, Dr. Gilbert said that the ease of my life
导致我总是浅尝辄止
had made me treat things superficially,
所以我需要从我最爱的东西开始
and that what I needed to do was refrain
控制我自己
from the thing that I loved the most
保持一整年
for a full year.
真是胡扯
God, this is such shit.
不 我说的每个字都是真的
No, every word I'm telling you is the truth.
三月十四日 晚上八点半
At 8:30 p.m., on March 14th,
这一年就结束了
the year will be up.
所以你在找一个
And you're looking for someone
和你分享这段深刻经历的人
to share this deep experience with you?
没错 你尽管笑吧
Yeah. Laugh if you will,
我需要一个女人
but I need a woman
会喜欢我所...
who is able to enjoy what I have...
一个能分享你的床
Someone to share your bed with,
让你知道真爱的意义的人吗
someone to show you the true meaning of love?
不 天哪 才不要
No, God, no.
我在找一个可以在斯库特蛋奶冻店里
No, I'm looking for someone to share a milkshake
和我分享奶昔的人
at Scooter's Frozen Custard.
这一年绝对很难熬
No, been a very long, hard year.
那家店的奶昔真是绝了
God, they are good.
性不过一时欢愉 但波士顿风味奶昔...
Sex is transient, but a Boston Shake...
所以你是邀请我吗
Okay, am I being invited?
正是
Yeah.
下周二
Next Tuesday.
然后我们就可以来一炮了
Afterwards we could have sex.
这是什么
What's this?
这是
It's a subpoena
司法部给我和律所发的传票
authorized by the D.O.J. for me and my firm.
你今天来就是为了这个
So is this why you came in here today?
没错
Yes.
科林 我找你
As fascinating as I find you, Colin,
就是想知道迈克·克里斯特瓦的目的
I need to know what Mike Kresteva's up to.
克里斯特瓦搞的
This is from Kresteva?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
他刚被分配负责警♥察♥暴♥力♥相关的案件
Well, he was just given the police brutality study.
我知道 但他为什么盯上我们
Yes. So why is he after us?
不知道
I don't know.
我会查清楚的
I'll check it out.
谢谢你的汉堡
Thanks for the burger.
不用
You're welcome.
你出♥卖♥♥♥我 迈克
You sold me out, Mike.
我想我帮上忙了
Okay, I think I helped here.
-那个推特账号♥吗 -是的
- With the Twitter account? - Yeah.
刚才是你第一次扇别人耳光吗
Was that the first time you ever slapped anyone?
大概是吧
Yeah, I guess it was.
我联♥系♥了推特管♥理♥员♥ 告诉他们
Anyway, I contacted Twitter and told them
是推特机器人在冒充你
it was a Twitterbot imitating you,
他们冻结了那个账户 之后会再核实身份
and they froze it until they review it.
太棒了
That's great.
我都没想到还有这个办法
I didn't even realize you could do that.
我也是
I didn't either.
劳拉 问题是...
The, uh, problem, Laura, is...
仅剩的卵子也已经受精了
the last remaining ova has already been fertilized.
是谁
By who?
这就是问题所在
That's the question.
我们不知道
We don't know.
我们查出它被存放在芝加哥理工大学的
We located it at Chicago Poly-Tech,
遗传学实验室
in the genetics lab,
我们会将他们告上法庭
and we're bringing them to court.
这个案子是不错 不过...
There might be a good case here, but...
你想为此打官司吗
do you want to fight it?
毕竟你知道孩子的生父已无从选择
Knowing that you won't be able to choose the genetic father.
你的卵子也已被他受精
Your ova has already been fertilized by someone.
一个你可能与之对簿公堂的人
Someone you may have to fight.
搞什么鬼
What a load of shit.
霍夫女士 每次见面都这么愉快
Ms. Hoff, always good to see you.
她真的不在乎父亲是谁吗
She really doesn't care who the father is?
劳拉 让律师处理
Laura, this should be between the lawyers.
我猜你是代表整个家庭咯
My guess is you're representing the family?
我代表受精卵的拥有者
Mm, I'm representing the owners of the fertilized embryo.
不 你只代表这颗受精卵的
No, you're representing the co-owner
共同拥有者之一
of the fertilized embryo.
我们则代表另一位
We are representing the other co-owner.
她卖♥♥出卵子的那一刻就已经放弃了所有权
She abandoned ownership when she sold her eggs.
但有合同为证 她保留了所有权
Contractually, she retained ownership.
我的客户对那份合同完全不知情
My clients knew nothing of that contract.
但这也否认不了合同的存在
That doesn't negate that contract.
对于我的客户而言 就是如此
As far as my clients are concerned, it does.
你应该去告致使合同无效的人...
Your beef is with whoever voided the contract...
还好吗
Everything all right?
没事 我只想看看父亲是谁
Yeah, yeah, I just want to see who the dad is.
他会坐在被告席对吗
He'll be on the other side, right?
是的
I think so.
下一个进那扇门的人
The next person through those doors
就是我孩子的父亲
will be the father of my child.
下一个进那扇门的男性就是我孩子的父亲
The next male through those doors will be the father of my child.
我的客户会支付
My client is willing to pay
-你们寻找另一位卵子捐赠者的费用 -真大方
- for you to find another egg donor. - How gracious.
-他们对现在这个就很满意 -拜托
- They are happy with this one. - Oh, come on.
他们还有其他机会 而她只有这一个卵子了
They have other opportunities. She just has this one egg.
你的委托人尚可以让很多卵子受精
Your client can fertilize a lot of eggs.
而且我们愿意支付18500美元
And we're willing to offer $18,500
给其他卵子捐赠者
to pay for another egg donor.
这家人花了很多年时间才找到一位适格捐赠者
This family has spent years looking for a donor.
我们会付钱让他们去找另一位的
And we will pay for them to find another.
为什么一定要是这一个呢
Why does this one matter?
你在想什么
What do you think?
我觉得那就是我孩子的父亲
I think that's the father to my baby.
这场官司你想继续打下去吗
Do you want to keep fighting?
我打算抚养一个孩子并送他去上大学
There's a kid I plan to raise and send to college.
18年后 他或者她会是我的孩子
18 years from now, he or she will be mine.
我才是抚养他长大成人的最佳人选
I don't see anybody else raising him.
很好 我们就需要你这个决心
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表