剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
*把那些婊♥子♥养♥的♥一枪爆头*
*Blow that motherfucker's head off.*
我们就该这么干
So, that's what we need to do.
把那些贱♥人♥都操翻 好吗
Blow their mofo heads off. Okay?
我走开一下
Uh, excuse me.
没问题
Yeah.
告诉我你有其他人选
Tell me you have someone else in mind.
什么
What?
你还有理想人选吗
Do you have another lawyer in mind?
-有 -谁
- Yes. - Who?
一个不走寻常路的人
Someone... unorthodox.
有多不寻常
How unorthodox?
你有时间吗
Do you have a minute?
有
Yeah.
戴安·洛克哈特
Diane Lockhart.
抱歉
Excuse me.
格罗斯先生 最近过得怎么样
Mr. Gross, how are you?
备受折磨 愤怒 忧虑
Oh, you know, harried, angry, worried.
那可真是概括
Yeah, that just about sums it up.
这些是我的律师们
These are my lawyers.
他们要花我180亿美金
They want to spend my $18 billion.
先生们 你们好
Hello, gentlemen.
我听说你换公♥司♥了
And I-I heard you switched firms.
是的 我之前考虑换个环境
Yes, I was thinking about changing.
一个全是黑人的公♥司♥ 对吗
An all-black firm. Right?
雷迪克&科斯达...
Reddick, Kolstad...
雷迪克&博斯曼&科斯达律所
Reddick, Boseman & Kolstad.
对 对
Right, right.
所以你不再是冠名合伙人了
So you're not a name partner anymore.
对 压力太大了 要不断地证明...
No, there's so much pressure to keep proving...
天 我恨芝加哥 但我就在这里
God, I hate Chicago. But here I am.
每个星期
Every week,
我都感觉在努力带领一群杀猪的走进21世纪
trying to bring the hog butcher into the 21st century.
-很高兴见到你 格罗斯先生 -我也是
- Well, it's good to see you, Mr. Gross. - Yeah.
我对现在的律所不是很满意
I'm not very happy with my firm.
我想找一个有冲劲的公♥司♥
Looking for a fighter.
什么时候能去你办公室看看
When can I come see your office?
随时恭候您的大驾
Whenever you want.
*小小的乐趣*
*A little fun*
*刷刷你的牙齿*
*You brush your teeth*
*刷刷你的牙齿...*
*You brush your teeth...*
所以这位律师是一位兼♥职♥牙医吗
So this lawyer is a part-time dentist?
不是 她可能觉得这里当办公室比较划算
No, just someone who finds good deals on offices.
那这个人能对抗克里斯特瓦吗
Is this "someone" facing Kresteva?
希望如此
That's the hope.
你们可以进去了 奎恩女士
You can go in now, Ms. Quinn.
这感觉就像「绿野仙踪」 卢卡
This is feeling like The Wizard of Oz, Lucca.
-有人吗 -你好
- Hello? - Hello.
卢卡·奎因
Lucca Quinn.
你最近怎么样
How are you?
很好 谢谢 埃尔斯贝特 你呢
I'm very well. Thanks, Elsbeth. How are you?
很好 现在我出院了
Good, now that I'm out of the hospital.
你之前生病了吗
Oh, were you sick?
没有 也许
No. Maybe.
可能有些争议
There was some disagreement about that.
老天 你真高
God, you're tall.
你是谁
Who are you?
阿德里安·博斯曼
Adrian... Boseman.
他是我们律所的老板
He's the head of our firm.
你还好吗
Oh. How do you do?
挺好的 谢谢
I'm well. Thank you.
麻烦让一下
Excuse me.
你们两位有何贵干
What do you two need?
我们律所需要一位律师
Uh, our firm needs a lawyer.
艾丽西娅曾经给过我一个建议
And Alicia once gave me a piece of advice.
有麻烦 就雇埃尔斯贝特
When in trouble, hire Elsbeth.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Alicia Florrick?
我喜欢艾丽西娅 她怎么样了
I like Alicia. How is she?
搜索中 艾丽西娅·凯斯[著名女歌♥手]
Searching... Alicia Keys.
艾达 不用了
Uh, Ada, no.
取消
Cancel.
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
范塔西娅请了病假 所以我才用这个的
Um, Fantasia's out sick, so I have this thing.
艾达
Uh, Ada?
取消 艾达
Cancel, Ada!
我觉得她还在识别我的声音
I think it's still trying to recognize my voice.
-关小音量 -对了
- Volume down. - There.
那么... 你们遇到了什么麻烦
So... what's the problem?
迈克·克里斯特瓦 你认识他吗
Mike Kresteva. Do you know him?
不认识 但没关系
No, but that doesn't mean anything.
他现在带领了一支专案组
He's heading up a task force,
把我们律所当成目标
and they seem to be targeting our firm.
-为什么 -我们接了很多警♥察♥暴♥力♥案件
Why? - We take on a lot of police brutality cases,
有些家伙觉得 我们赢了太多这种官司了
and there are certain folk who think - we win too many.
克里斯特瓦给我们律所的大部分人都发了传票
Kresteva has subpoenaed most of our firm.
他没发现什么 但他决心要找到我们的把柄
There's nothing there, but he's determined to find something.
好吧 事实上你们知道你们已经知道...
Well, the fact that you know what you already know...
这说明你们还有更多不知道的东西
Well, it means there is something more you don't know.
那么 我们怎么才能发现你们不知道什么
So... how do we find out what you don't know?
你是在问我们吗
Are you asking us?
不是 这是我要思考的
No. That's my problem.
我来想 看看我能为你们做些什么
Just me. Let me see what I can do.
给我
Give me,
一天时间
...a day.
好吧
Okay.
爸
Dad.
只是保释
It's only bail.
我知道
I know.
天 我以为我再也见不着这座房♥子了
God, I thought I'd never see this house again.
你还好吗 你看起来瘦了好多
Mmm. You okay? You look thinner.
我挺好的
I'm good.
那里没什么吃的
The food... lacked.
怎么回事 我是说
What happened? I mean,
他们怎么突然在保释这件事上改变主意了
why did they change their mind about bail?
我不知道 希望是因为案子搞不定了
I-I don't know. I'm hoping because their case is falling apart.
什么 他们没说原因吗
What, they didn't say?
是玛娅吗
Is that Maia?
是的 我打电♥话♥叫她来的
Yes, I called her.
玛娅
Maia.
看看我们这一家 又团聚了
Look at this family. Back together again.
就好像什么也没发生过
Like nothing happened.
你这是在讽刺吗
You're being sarcastic?
不 真的是这种感觉
No, it really feels that way.
我们叫了披萨
We called for pizza.
你今天留下来住吗
Can you stay?
不 我最好还是回艾米那边
No, um, I... I'd better get back to Amy.
或许明天吧
Maybe tomorrow.
你♥爸♥爸明天要跟联调局会谈
Your dad's talking to the FBI tomorrow.
谈什么
Oh, about what?
你知道的 这的那的
Oh, you know, this and that.
他们在试探消息
They're on a fishing expedition.
因为我们什么也没做错
Because we've done nothing wrong.
而他们知道这一点
And they know it.
又是朋友打来的
That's more friends.
虽然是些酒肉朋友
Fair-weather friends.
但能身处酒池肉林也是好的
But it's good to be in fair weather.
妈妈有没有跟你说些什么关于贾克斯叔叔的事
Did Mom say anything to you about Uncle Jax?
-喂 -没 只说了贾克斯坚持他的谎言
- Hello. - No, just that Jax is sticking to his lies.
你好 格蕾西 是的
Oh, hi, Gracie. Yes.
爸 我有一天晚上回家发现贾克斯在家里
Dad, I came over here one night and Jax was here.
和妈妈在一起
With Mom.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表