剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
知道吗 人是可以撒谎的同时说真话的
You know, people can lie and still be telling the truth.
没有人是非黑即白
Nobody's a hundred percent of any one thing.
我妈妈癌症的事情就说谎了
My mom lied about her cancer.
只是有担心而已
It was a scare.
但不是真复发
It wasn't real.
她不过是想见我
She just wanted to see me.
她寂寞了
She's lonely.
人寂寞时总会不顾一切
People get desperate when they're lonely.
你应该去看看她
You should go see her.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
玛娅 你来干什么
Maia, what are you doing?
我想看看你怎么样
I wanted to see how you were.
好
Good.
我就要睡了
I was just going to bed.
怎么了
What's wrong?
明天一起吃早餐吧
Why don't we have breakfast tomorrow?
外面是谁的车
Whose car is that outside?
昨天有粉刷工过来 他们有一辆车没开走
Just the painters were here yesterday. They left one.
茶呢 丽诺
Where's the tea, Lenore?
这不是个好时机
It's not a good time.
你好 贾克斯叔叔
Hi, Uncle Jax.
傲骨之战
第一季 第二集
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表