剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
You got it.
天啊 他们说手上
Oh, my God, they're saying
有我们的性♥爱♥视频
they have a sex tape of us.
TMZ独家视频
"TMZ, Exclusive footage:
玛娅·林德尔女同性♥爱♥视频
Maia Rindell lesbian sex tape."
别看了 关掉它
Oh, God, don't look at it. Just close it.
天 这简直就是激将法
Oh, my God, it's like waving a red flag at a bull.
玛娅·林德尔女同性♥爱♥视频
我瞬间就变成诱惑拉拉的狐狸精了
Suddenly I'm a lesbian temptress?
这根本就不是我们 这人还有纹身
This isn't even us. This person has a tattoo.
好了听我说 你要保持镇静 好吗
Okay, listen to me, you have to stay sane, okay?
你得无视掉这些东西
You have to ignore this stuff.
明眼人都知道他们全都在撒谎
They're obviously lying. All of 'em, right?
他们整个家族都是
The whole family.
你要走了
Are you leaving?
是的
Yes.
去哪里
For where?
另一家律所
Another firm.
我不想离婚
I don't want a divorce.
或许是明智之举 但是我 我并不想要
Maybe it's smart, but I... I don't want it.
他们会冻结你的账户的
They'll freeze your account.
冻结就冻结吧
Let 'em.
库尔特 你不是一个牛仔啊
Kurt, you're not a cowboy.
我们不是生活在牛仔随心所欲的世界里
We don't live in a world with cowboys.
我不想要一点挽回的余地都没有
I don't want the door to close completely.
我们之间已经没有挽回的余地了
It is closed between us.
那你去提离婚好了
Then divorce me.
反正我这边不会提的
But I won't do it.
我父母看到了那个视频
My parents saw the tape.
他们认为是我们在做♥爱♥
They think it's us having sex.
告诉他们不是真的
Tell them it's not.
他们不相信我
They don't believe me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我要去雷迪克&博斯曼了
I'm going to Reddick & Boseman.
什么
What?
我要离开这里跳去雷迪克&博斯曼了
I'm leaving here and going to Reddick & Boseman.
有一堆黑鬼的那个律所
Oh, the bunch of schvartzes?
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
我当然可以
Yes, I can.
你如果给他们机要信息
You give them proprietary information,
我们就告你
we'll sue you.
我不需要这么做
I don't need to.
那么你一直在跟着的
Well, what about the police brutality case
警♥察♥虐待案怎么办
You've been working on?
这个就交给你处理了
I'm handing it off to you.
还有你估计得看看这个
Oh, and you may want to look at this.
警♥察♥们没有被挑衅哦
The police were unprovoked.
我可能会有估算误差
I could be wrong,
但看来你们要赔600万了
but it looks like a $6 million payout to me.
总之 再见了
Anyway, good-bye.
我在这里挺开心的
It was fun.
要我关门吗
Want the door closed?
能请你站起来吗
Could you please stand up?
站那儿去
Stand over there.
桌上有任何你的东西吗
Is there anything on this desk that is yours?
没有
Uh, no.
对了 听说你被炒鱿鱼了
Oh, hey, I heard you got fired.
真可惜 之前我还觉得花儿挺漂亮的
Too bad, I thought the flowers looked good.
阿德里安 我是戴安
Adrian, it's Diane.
几个小时内你将会接到来自这个律所的电♥话♥
In a few hours you're gonna get a call from this firm
他们会就肯德尔受虐案提出一个漂亮的和解费
Offering you a good deal on the Kendall brutality case.
是的 我认可
Yes, I don't disagree.
我只是想让你知道 找到关键证据的
I, um, I just want you to know, there's an associate here
是这儿的一个律师
Who found the key piece of evidence
是整个案子的转折点
that the case turned on,
然而她刚刚被炒了
and she was just fired.
你忘东西了
You left this.
给需要的人吧
Give it to someone who needs it.
我不干了
I'm done.
瞎说什么呢
No, you're not.
走吧
Let's go.
去哪里
Where?
某个地方
Someplace.
为什么
Why?
因为还没完呢
Because it's not over yet.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表