剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
傲骨之战
第一季 第四集
鬼混名单
试试水浴式罐头
Try a water bath canner.
你在说什么
I'm sorry?
适合弱酸性食品 比一般罐头要好
For low acid foods. It's better than a regular pot.
相信我
Trust me.
都是鬼扯
No, that's crazy.
买♥♥含糖量少的就行
Just reduce the sugar content.
玛娅 我们有一个生育案
Maia, we have a fertility case.
家庭法 重要客户
Uh, family law. Important client.
好 知道了
Okay, good.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事 在电梯发生了一段奇怪的对话
Yeah. Just weird conversation in the elevator.
需要我做什么
Um, what do you need?
找到和生育诊所返还条款有关的所有案例
Uh, all precedences on fertility clinic reversion clauses.
好 我马上去办
Good. I'm on it.
如果有人说你坏话记得告诉我
And tell me if you're getting some bad-mouthing.
-有人说我坏话 -人们都喜欢八卦
- If I'm getting...? - Well, people say things.
有时人们就是闲的没事干
You know, sometimes people don't know better.
什么 你听到什么了吗
What, is someone saying something?
没有 除了你所说的以外
No. I mean, no more than what you said.
我说了什么
What did I say?
卢卡
Lucca.
这不是你的推特 对吗
It's not your Twitter feed, is it?
什么
What?
这不是你的推特消息
It's not your Twitter feed.
我感觉我错过了什么
I feel like I'm missing something here.
"当人们在背后喊你蕾丝时
"It's hard to get excited about work
你很难在工作中打起精神"
when people call you lesbo behind your back."
我的天 什么
Oh, my God. What?
写着你的名字 你看 玛娅·林德尔
Yeah, it's your name. See? Maia Rindell.
你提到了你的家人 你父亲锒铛入狱
And you talk about your parents and your dad going to jail...
玛娅·林德尔
爸爸的小蕾丝 热爱生活 永不改变 及时行乐
可是我
But I...
这不是我
That's not me.
那换我的话就会找人谈谈
Well, then I'd talk to someone,
因为 你看
because, I mean, look.
"我最喜欢桃子罐头
"I love canning peaches best.
有谁知道为什么它们总黏在罐头边吗"
Anyone know why they stick to the side?"
-怎么回事 -你真的很喜欢水果罐头
- What on earth? - Yeah, you're really into canning fruit.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why.
是谁干的
Who's doing this?
我的天
Oh, my God.
当我给我女朋友口♥交♥时 那里犹如一片湿地
你的风格很十♥八♥禁♥
Yeah, you get pretty explicit.
"当我给我女朋友口♥交♥时..."
"When I go down on my girlf..."
我的天
Oh, my God.
没错 你有一大批粉丝
Yeah. You have a lot of fans, too.
-标签"湿地" -这是
- #Wetlands. - This is...
谁干的
Who's doing this?
我不知道 你和谁有仇吗
I don't know. Do you have any enemies?
都是丑闻惹的祸
It's the scandal.
是我父母的丑闻惹的祸
It's my parents' scandal.
我该怎么做
What do I do?
-给她回推 -什么
- Tweet back to her. - What?
看看她会不会回复你
Yeah, see if she says anything.
或许你能发现她到底是谁
Maybe you can find out who she is.
来 用我的账号♥
Here, use my account.
"我是同性恋 我也喜欢罐头
"I'm gay and like canning, too.
我们应该见上一面"
We should meet up."
我想把我的卵子拿回来
I want my eggs back.
好
Okay.
被谁拿走了
And who has them?
湖道生育诊所
The Lake Drive Fertility Clinic.
劳拉 这是我们的新晋合伙人
Laura, this is our newest partner,
戴安·洛哈特
Diane Lockhart.
戴安 这位是劳拉·萨勒诺
Diane, this is Laura Salano,
我们最老的客户之一
one of our oldest clients.
"最老的" 肯定有更好听的词来形容吧
"Oldest"? My God, there's got to be - a better word than that.
最早的客户 不好意思
First clients, sorry.
最早也是最好的
First and best.
好多了
Oh, better.
所以当我第一次来这儿时
So when I first moved here,
我需要钱 记得吗
I needed money, remember?
有对高地公园的夫妇出价两万买♥♥我的卵子
And some Highland Park couple gave me $20,000 for my eggs.
-合同是由我们拟定的 对吗 -没错
- We drew up that contract, right? - Yes.
我记得你说过里面有些关于
And I remember you said there was some boilerplate
返还条款的说明
in there about a reversion clause.
如果他们几年内没用卵子
If they didn't use the eggs in a few years, um...
"如果想要植入成型胚胎
"If the intended parents'
有意怀孕的夫妇
desire to gestate the resulting embryos
湖道生育诊所
在五年限期内仍未完成者 所有卵子
to term is not completed within five years, then all ova,
将归还于捐赠者 属其个人财产"
henceforth known as 'property' will revert back to donor."
没错 就是这样
Good, exactly.
所以已经八年了 它们是我的了 对吗
So it's been eight years; they're mine, right?
没错 合同是这么写的
Yes, according to the contract.
我们得告知他们一下
We just need to notify them.
我今天就去通知他们
Oh, I'll get on it today.
你有植入的想法吗
Are you planning to implant?
我想要个孩子
I want a child.
从去年三月 从这次惊吓之后
After last March, after this-this scare,
我 之前觉得这不可能了
I... didn't think I'd get to this moment.
-你现在好起来了 -没错
- And you're well now? - Yes.
卵巢癌
Um, ovarian cancer.
但我现在没有健康问题了
But I have a clean bill of health,
我只是怀不了小孩
and I just can't get pregnant.
所以这些卵子 就是我唯一的希望
So these eggs, they're my only chance.
只是很好奇你现在把重心转移了
It's just weird how your priorities change.
我很抱歉 我现在听着像卫生棉广♥告♥一样
I'm sorry, I sound like a tampon commercial right now.
我会尽我所能
Well, let me see what I can do.
谢谢你 戴安
Thanks, Diane.
所以你们是在扩张吗
So you're expanding?
天呐
Girl...
快解释
Explain.
那人是谁
Who was that?
那个男的
That man?
不知道 要我去弄清楚吗
I don't know. Want me to find out?
是的
Yes.
不 等等
Uh, no, wait.
别进博斯曼先生的办公室
Don't go into Mr. Boseman's office.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
好的
All right.
迈克·克里斯特瓦
Mike Kresteva.
-你确定吗 -我可以再回去确认
- You sure? - I can go back.
不用
No, no.
他到这儿来做什么
What is he doing here?
不知道 我可以问问
I don't know. I can ask.
不用 梅丽莎 等等
No, uh, Marissa, wait.
不 好吧
No... Okay.
告诉阿德里安 我得和他谈谈
Tell Adrian I need to talk to him.
看来我们没法让他...
Can't seem to get him...
戴安要和你谈谈
Diane needs a word with you.
现在吗
Now?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
怎么了
What's wrong?
迈克·克里斯特瓦
Mike Kresteva.
他来这儿做什么
What's he doing here?
不知道 我们还没聊到那儿
I don't know. We hadn't gotten that far yet.
你认识他吗
You know him?
我原来律所里的一个合伙人
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表