剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
但是梅丽莎发现保罗带了一个健康追踪器
but Marissa noticed Paul was wearing a fitness tracker.
-你好 我是梅丽莎 -你好
- Hi, I'm Marissa. - Hi.
耶利米给中途之家的每个人送了一个
Jeremiah gifted everyone at the halfway house one,
想让他们重视健康的生活方式
putting an emphasis on healthy living.
这个可以监视心率 计步
They monitor your heart rate, count your steps,
诸如此类 我以前觉得这东西很傻
things like that. I used to think they were stupid,
但现在我也带了一个 看见没
but now I have one. See?
牧师建立了一个活动组
Yeah, the reverend set up an activity group
让房♥客们相互比赛
for the tenants to compete with each other.
也就是说...
Which means...
我们能搞到保罗的所有数据
we have access to all of Paul's data.
这就是保罗的动向
This is what Paul was doing?
也不是所有的 但涵盖了一部分
Oh, well, not everything, but some.
这看上去像是保罗在睡觉 直到...
And it looks like Paul was sleeping until...
每日心率
你看见这里他的心率大幅上升了吗
you see that spike there?
这就是在耶利米敲门 叫醒他的时候
That's when Jeremiah knocked on the door, waking him up.
这并不能排除有性行为发生
This still doesn't rule out sex.
比对两人的数据就可以排除了
Not until you compare the data side-by-side.
保罗的心率在缓慢地升高
Paul's heart rate is slowly increasing.
而耶利米的心率在减缓
And Jeremiah's is decreasing.
这不能是两个人在发生性行为
That's not two people having sex.
能允许我失陪一下吗
Would you excuse me one second?
要么是耶利米一边在服用某种药物
Now, either Jeremiah somehow drugged himself
一边仍能占保罗的便宜 要么是...
and still managed to take advantage of Paul, or...
要么是保罗在撒谎
Or Paul is lying.
艾米 怎么了
Amy, what's wrong?
不知道 也许没事 我联♥系♥不上你
I don't know. Maybe nothing. I couldn't get ahold of you.
我爸一直打给我 所以我屏蔽来电了
Dad's been trying to call me, so I've been screening.
是的 他打到家里了 三次
Yeah, he called home. Three times.
每次我挂断 他又打过来 所以我只能接了
Every time I silenced it, he called back, so I had to answer.
他告诉我他一直都视我为家人
He told me he's always considered me family
然后谢谢我对你一直很好
and then thanked me for being so good to you.
-他在啜泣 -什么
- He was sobbing. - What?
听起来很像他在说再见
It sounded like good-bye.
我觉得你应该打给他
I think you should call him.
好吧
Yeah.
我们现在不在家 请留言...
We're not home right now. Please leave a message af...
*Some bright morning*
*When this life is over*
*I'll fly away*
*To that home on*
*God's celestial shore*
*I'll fly away*
*I'll fly away...*
爸
Dad?
在吗
Hello?
爸
Dad?
我知道你在想什么 好吗
I know what you're thinking, okay?
我现在马上赶过来
I'm on my way to you right now.
我们谈谈
Just... let's talk.
爸 我爱你 好吗
Dad, I love you, okay?
我在路上了
I'm on my way.
我很快就到了
I'm gonna be there soon.
别 别挂电♥话♥
Just... just don't hang up.
*Fly away*
*Oh, glory, I'll...*
别挂...
Don't hang up, just...
听我说
stay with me right n...
*When I die*
*Hallelujah, by and by...*
打给我妈
Try my mom.
*I'll fly away*
*I'll fly away... Oh, glory*
*I'll fly away...*
她没接
She isn't answering.
打去贾克斯叔叔家
Try her at Uncle Jax's.
为什么
Why?
她可能在那里
She might be there.
*When I die*
*Hallelujah, by and by*
*I'll fly...*
我们真的不必这样
We really don't have to do this.
害怕我会了解到什么吗 莫雷洛先生
Oh, afraid of what I might learn about you, Mr. Morrello?
科林
Colin!
生日快乐 儿子
Happy birthday, son.
谢谢 爸 这是卢卡
Thank you, dad. This is Lucca.
我知道
I know.
你妈妈总是提到你
Your mom's been talking about you.
特朗普难道不是一场噩梦吗
Isn't Trump a nightmare?
天呐 他关于「中♥央♥公园五罪犯」的言论
Oh. I mean, oh, my God, what he said about the Central Park Five.
1989年一名在中♥央♥公园慢跑的女性被袭击导致昏迷12天后死亡
五位有色人种青年被错判入狱
特朗普在媒体上呼吁重新纳入死刑
这是朱莉
Uh, this is Julie,
-我的秘书 -你好
- my secretary. - Hi.
你总是能雇到最优秀的人 爸
Always hiring the best, Dad.
你这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
没什么 妈妈在哪
Nothing. Where is Mom?
在供应酒的地方附近 不然呢
Near the drinks. Where do you think?
很高兴认识你 卢卡
Very nice to meet you, Lucca.
我也是 拉法特里先生
Uh, you, too, Mr. Lovatelli.
「根源」是一本非常棒的网络杂♥志♥
The Root is a great online magazine.
关注美国黑人新闻 政♥治♥与文化的网络杂♥志♥
我在谷歌♥快讯上订阅了
I have it on Google Alert.
请不要根据今晚的事来评判我
Please don't judge me by this evening.
你说的太迟了
Too late.
卢卡 你好
Lucca, hello.
-你也来了 -好吧
- There you are! - Okay.
你一定要帮我解决一场争论
You have to settle a debate for me.
来吧
Come on.
科林 你好 生日快乐
Oh, Colin, hi. Happy birthday.
谢谢 妈
Thank you, Mom.
和爸在一起的是谁
Hey, hey, who's that with dad?
他的新玩具
That's his newest toy.
如果她不会让他中风我就没意见
I don't complain if it saves him from having a stroke.
卢卡
Now, Lucca,
我用谷歌♥搜了你 你真是挺特别的
I Googled you, and you are something special.
-是吗 -是的 你很特别
- Am I? - Yes, you are.
我很喜欢你在的律所 真的
I love your firm. I really do.
我想你和我儿子谈谈
I want you to talk to my son.
他一直都站在政♥府♥那边
He always sided with authority.
我从没有站在...
I never sided with...
过来 我们来了 大伙们
Come here. Here we are, everybody.
终于到了辩论时间了
Finally, the debate.
像伯尼·桑德斯的非裔美国人 没错吧
Now, African-Americans liked Bernie Sanders, am I right?
伯尼·桑德斯
美国国会史上任期最长的无党派独♥立♥议员
特别是年轻人
Especially the young ones.
如果不是有南方的州
And they would have out-voted Hillary
他们的票都会比希拉里多
if it weren't for the Southern states.
你同意吗 卢卡
Do you agree, Lucca?
我没有什么见解
I don't really have an opinion.
但是问题不是这个 问题是艺术
But that is not the question. The question is the arts.
没有艺术的话 就没有其他
All else fails without the arts.
玛格达莱娜 拜托
Magdalena, please.
你知道杰斯吗
Do you know Jay Z?
[说唱歌♥手]
我能失陪一下吗
Would you excuse me for a second?
你需要什么吗 卢卡
Do you need something, Lucca?
不 我只是去拿杯酒
No, just a drink.
我帮你拿吧
Let me get it for you.
没事的 我自己来
It's fine. It's fine.
她真是太棒了
Oh, she's wonderful.
太好了 科林
Wonderful, Colin.
你不娶她 我娶
If you don't marry her, I will.
-妈 -怎么了
- Mom. - Hmm?
能给她一点空间吗
Give her a little room, will you?
当然
Of course.
爸
Dad?!
爸
Dad!
亨利
Henry?
爸
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表