剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
for every single cent!
那就去起诉啊
Then do it!
不过现在 给我滚
But right now, fuck off!
当他们看到你哭泣
When they see you cry,
就会让他们很开心
it makes them happy.
所以在这里把委屈都发泄出来
So get it out of your system here.
你是对方律师
You're on the other side.
我曾有个朋友
I had a friend.
经历了同样的遭遇
Went through the same thing.
说过了几个月地狱般的生活
Said it was hell for a few months.
坚强起来
Harden yourself.
不要理会别人怎么说
Ignore what people say.
埋头好好工作
Keep your head down and keep working.
你是刚入行的律师对吗
You're a new associate?
工作是你的好朋友
Work is your friend.
不要看电视 不要上网
Don't watch TV, don't look at the internet.
看书吗
Do you have a book?
那就看书
Then read it.
随身带着
Keep it with you at all times.
不要有眼神交流
Don't give them the satisfaction
满足他们的猎奇心
of making eye contact.
是很难
It's hard.
但总会过去
But it ends.
这是录像视频 洛哈特女士
That's the video, Mrs. Lockhart.
说什么
Excuse me?
汽车上的录像视频 你要找的
The car video. The one you asked for.
对了
Oh, right.
博斯曼先生来见你
Oh, and, uh, Mr. Boseman is here to see you.
他...什么
He... what?
我们有约吗
Did we have a negotiation?
没有
No.
好 给我点时间
Okay, give me a minute.
阿德里安
Adrian.
我不记得我们有约
I didn't know we had a meeting.
不 没有
No, no, we didn't.
也不算正式会议
Uh, we're not.
我是来聊天的
I'm here to chat.
你还好吗 戴安
How you doing, Diane?
拜托 表同情这种事不像你 阿德里安
Come on, sympathy doesn't suit you, Adrian.
有何需要
What do you need?
你
You.
我
Me?
我
I...
想要你加入我们律所
want you to join our firm.
你破产了 戴安
You're broke, Diane.
正在找新东家
You're looking for a place to land...
然而因为林德尔丑闻
And nobody wants you
没人想要你
'cause of this Rindell scandal.
我累了 阿德里安 我想回家
I'm tired, Adrian. I want to go home.
我们律所正在扩张
You know, we're in the midst of expanding.
你可以算是满足员工多元化的聘用
You could be... our diversity hire.
如果你是说这件案子
Well, if this is about the case,
并不能改变什么
it doesn't make any difference.
即使我加入你 我知道什么也不能说
I mean, even if I joined you, I can't use what I know.
跟这件案子无关
It's not about this case.
重要的是下一个 再下一个
It's about the next one and the next one
再下一个案子
and the next one and the next one.
戴安
Diane...
我们不想你打败我们
We don't want you to beat us.
我更想让你帮我们打败他们
I would much rather you help us beat them.
我会以合伙人的身份加入
I'd be a partner?
是 且你将再次支持正义
Yes, and you'd be back on the right side of things.
你怎么不怕林德尔丑闻
Why aren't you afraid of the Rindell scandal?
我有毒 你没听说吗
I'm poison. Haven't you heard?
主要的是 戴安
Yeah, here's the thing, Diane.
林德尔家族的投资基金
The Rindells ran an...
只邀请特定人群的加入
invitation-only investment fund, and you know what?
他们从没邀请过黑人
They never invited black folk.
你被耍了 戴安
You got fucked here, Diane.
最好的回应是什么
And you know the best response?
跟我走 反操他们一着
You come with me, and you fuck 'em back.
-给我解释一下 -好
- Explain it to me... - Okay.
-你干了什么 -我♥干♥了...
- What did you do? - I... What did I...
我这是改变策略 这叫策略 芭芭拉
I called an audible. It was an audible, Barbara. Ugh.
装得真事儿似的
Don't act like that's a thing here.
-你不商量就做了决定 -不
- You made a decision by Fiat. - Mm-mm, no.
-毫不在乎其他合伙人的想法 -不
- You didn't care what the rest of the partners thought. - No!
我看到了机会
I saw an opportunity.
-我认为这个机会... -什么机会
- And I thought it was an opportunity that... - What opportunity?
-我们都会感激 -什么机会
- ...we would all appreciate. - What opportunity?
从此以后每次警♥察♥施暴案
Diane Lockhart's firm will be representing Cook county
戴安·洛哈特的律所都将代表
on every single one of their police brutality cases
库克县
from here until eternity!
现在至少
Now, at the very least,
我们挖走他们最强的律师
we just stole away their strongest attorney.
她可以帮我们制定策略
At the most, she helps us with strategy.
她什么都不能透露
She can't tell us anything.
这件案子不能透露
Not on this case she can't,
但以后的其它案子就可以了
but on every other case going forward she can.
芭芭拉
Barbara,
你担心失去我们的律所文化吗
are you worried about losing the firm's culture or something?
如果这是你担心的
If that's what you're worried about
-可以确保... -阿德里安 打住
- ...we can make sure... - Adrian, stop.
你想知道我的担心吗
You want to know what I'm worried about?
-是的 -我听到的流言
- Yeah, yes, I do. - Every rumor I hear...
都说洛哈特不守本分
about Lockhart is that she doesn't know her place.
如果她不打入律所内部 就不会甘心
She's not gonna be happy until she's in the inner circle.
这是在说你自己 芭芭拉
You're describing yourself, Barbara.
这也是在说我
You're describing me.
我们有野心 需要这种人的加入
We're ambitious people, and we need people like that...
-律所才能扩张 -卢卡
- ...around to grow this company. - Lucca.
没错 但我们不需要
Yes, but we don't want people who are only happy
只想下命令的人
when they're giving orders.
卢卡 你与戴安·洛哈特♥共♥事过
Lucca, you worked with Diane Lockhart.
是的 共事一年
Yeah, for a year.
这么问毫无益处 芭芭拉
This is not helpful, Barbara.
你喜欢与她共事吗
Did you like working with her?
那不重要
I don't think it mattered.
她是合伙人 我只是律师
She was a partner; I was an associate.
是 如果她来这 一样如此
Yes, and if she came here, it would be the same thing.
你觉得如何
Would you like that here?
老天爷 帮帮我吧
Oh, God, Jesus. God, help me.
这何时变成这儿的标准了
Since when is that the criteria here?
卢卡
Lucca?
是否该让戴安加入成为合伙人
Should we bring in Diane as a partner?
是的
Yes.
为什么
Why?
因为她是个能干的律师
She's a good lawyer.
热忱 心怀大道又经验老道
She's passionate, idealistic and cunning.
还需要我什么事情吗
Anything else?
没有了
No.
她会是律所不可多得之宝
She would be an asset.
多谢了
Thanks.
这样嘛
Well...
和我预料的发展方向相反呢
...that went in a different direction than I thought.
不能让她当冠名合伙人
She can't be a name partner.
我没说让她当冠名合伙人
I didn't offer her that.
初级合伙人即可
Junior partner is fine.
还有与初级合伙人相匹配的股权
With an equal equity draw.
别再擅自改变策略了
Don't you ever call an audible again.
没问题
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表