剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Yes, but you are not the only minority-owned business.
那我们说的是哪家呢
So who else are you talking to?
四点钟的时候回来
Look, come back in at 4:00.
跟董事会谈谈
Talk to the board.
亮出你们的底牌
Explain your bid.
我相信他们会听进去的
I'm sure they'll listen.
好的
Okay.
你们先走吧
Go ahead,
我坐下一趟
I'll take the next one.
是因为我反对特朗普的言论
It's what I said against Trump.
我在一次集♥会♥上说的
I spoke at a rally.
不 许多人都反对特朗普
Mm, no, a lot of folks spoke out against Trump. It's...
那是因为什么
Then what?
说啊
What?
因为安德鲁·哈特
It's Andrew Hart.
我以为他早就关门大吉了
I thought he went out of business.
他开了一家12人的律所 在黄金海岸那边
He runs a 12-man operation - on the Gold Coast.
12人 他开什么玩笑
12 men? Is he fucking kidding?
我们有80名律师呢
We have 80 lawyers here.
是少数族裔企业吗
It's minority-owned?
是的 他们刚从华盛顿特区搬到这来
Yes. They just moved here from D.C.
那就是因为他们的政♥府♥背景关系了
So it's about their government connections?
要我猜的话
My guess?
不止这些
Something more.
比如呢
Like what?
安德鲁·哈特是少数的参与特朗普竞选的
Andrew Hart is one of the few African-American businessmen
美国黑人商人
who ran a Trump PAC.
所以我们就要因为没有迎合特朗普而破产了
So we're going bankrupt 'cause we didn't pander to Trump.
他的脉搏很微弱 医生
His pulse is weaker, doctor.
他的发烧已经控制住了
His fever has spiked.
我们给他静脉注射了
We gave him I.V. Fluids,
但是他的血压还是不停地降
but his blood pressure is falling anyway.
没关系的 尤瑟夫
Okay, it's okay, Yusuf.
告诉他给病人加大静脉注射
Tell him to give the patient more I.V. Fluid.
他必须要把切口重新打开
He's gonna have to reopen the incision.
会有些肿
It will be swollen.
好吧 等下 我要翻译一下
O-Okay, hold on. I need to translate.
等等 尤瑟夫
Wait, h-hold on, Yusuf,
照我说的做 完后打给我
call me back when you've done all that.
为什么
Why?
我不知道他们是怎么窃听到上次的视频电♥话♥
I don't know how they tapped the last Skype.
我得找个更安全的地方
I need to get to a more secure place.
-一会打给你 -等下 什么...
- I'll call you back. - Wait, what...
尤瑟夫 你在吗
Yusuf, are you there?
在 你在哪
Yes, where are you?
我在外面
I'm outside.
我可能会走动
I might be moving.
进行到哪一步了
Where are we?
病人已插管 胸腔打开了 医生
The patient is intubated and the chest is open, doctor.
现在怎么办
Now what should he do?
确保没有再出血
Uh... make sure there's no new bleeding.
可能心脏上有个我们没发现的伤口
Could be a laceration in the heart that we missed.
好吧 我们要非常小心 动作要慢
Okay, we're gonna take this nice and slowly.
医生
Doctor?
-等一下 -医生
- Yeah, one second. - Doctor.
好了 告诉他放下引流管
Okay, tell him to leave the drain,
用抗生素清洗心脏周围然后缝合
wash around the heart with antibiotics and close up.
没有时间了
There isn't much time.
打给别人 他还有六个小时
Call somebody else. He has six hours.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的话都将成为呈堂...
Anything you say can and will be used against you...
你最近怎么样 爸
How've you been, dad?
抱歉 玛娅现在需要律师在场
Sorry, it's just important that Maia have her lawyer present.
好的
Yeah.
我很好 你呢
I'm good, and you?
你怎么样 玛娅
How are you, Maia?
就当我不存在
Just act like I'm not here.
我很好 也很好
I'm good. I'm good, too.
我们能有点私人空间吗 鲁珀特
Can we, uh, get a little space here, Rupert?
抱歉
Sorry.
作为你的律师 亨利 我不建议这样做
As your lawyer, Henry, I can't advise it.
我听说你找了个新工作
So I heard you got a new job.
是啊 挺好的 我很喜欢这份工作
Uh, yeah, yeah, it's good. I like it.
我知道你会的
Oh, I knew you would.
你妈告诉我你接了一个大案子
And Mom told me that you got a big case.
妈妈来过了吗
Mom was here?
是的 今早
This morning, yes.
我告诉了她你今天要来
I told her you'd be coming today.
她说了什么吗
Did she say anything?
什么事
About?
我不知道
I don't know.
-说了什么吗 -这个...
- Anything? - Well, uh,
就说你和艾米接到了骚扰电♥话♥
just that you and Amy are getting harassing calls.
还有你很喜欢新的律所
That you're enjoying this new law firm.
还有你很担心妈妈的癌症复发
And that you were worried about Mom's cancer scare.
提到贾克斯了吗
Anything about Jax?
我觉得我们不应该谈到这个话题
I really don't think we should go there.
没事 鲁珀特
It's okay, Rupert.
她就说他还在为这次庞氏骗局责怪我
Just that he still blames me for this Ponzi scheme.
-就这个吗 -是的
- That's it? - Yeah.
怎么了 还有什么
Why? What else?
你真...
Do you re...
你真的觉得妈妈在 帮助你吗
Do you really think that mom is... helping you?
帮我什么
Helping me with...?
她是支持你还是
Well, is she standing by you or,
还是她站在贾克斯这边
you know, is she standing by... Jax?
为什么你妈要站在贾克斯那边
Why would mom stand by Jax?
我不知道
Well, I don't know.
你就没有什么担心的事吗
But is that something that worries you?
你有什么需要担心的事吗
Do you have any reason to be worried?
我们不能再谈下去了
We should end this.
好吧
Okay.
贾克斯的个人电脑
Jax's personal computer.
-看门狗... -亨利 不行
- Watchdog... - Henry, no.
我们 我们走 走吧
Let's... mm. Let's go, come on.
不 亨利 不行
No, Henry, no.
-亨利 不 -走 走 我们走
- Henry, no! - Come on, come on, let's go.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见 爸
Good-bye, dad.
再见 亲爱的
Good-bye, sweetheart.
玛娅 他说了什么
Maia, what did he say?
玛娅 他说了什么
Maia, what?
没什么
Nothing.
他只说了 "我爱你"
He just said... "I love you."
得了吧
Oh, come on.
给我看看
All right, let me see.
不管他要你做什么 玛娅 你都不能做
Whatever he asked you to do, Maia, you can't do it.
你做的事不受保密特权保护
There's no privilege here.
配偶可以不出庭作证
A spouse can be prevented from testifying,
但你不行
but you can't.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我们搞的好像已经没戏了
We're acting like this is over.
他们在和我们玩硬的
They're just playing a little hardball with us.
所以我们把要价降低百分之十
So we lower our bid by ten percent.
问题是他们依靠政♥府♥给他们的发射塔的
The problem is they rely on the government for low lease rates
低租赁利率
for their cell towers.
他们不想惹恼特朗普政♥府♥
They don't want to piss off the Trump administration.
和我们打交道怎么会惹恼特朗普政♥府♥
Why would they piss off the Trump administration with us?
因为我们是我们...
Because we're us...
还有你们
...you guys.
和那些警♥察♥暴♥力♥执法案件有关
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表