剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
You tell her that.
我辞职
I'm resigning.
不 你升职了
No, you're being promoted.
升职为副检察官
To Deputy.
你一直都想要这个位置 对吗
That's what you always wanted anyway, right?
法官阁下
Your Honor,
这些都受律师与当事人保密特权约束
this all comes down to attorney-client privilege.
法官阁下 你知道我都出庭了
Your Honor, you know if I'm here,
玛丽昂·汉德格洛夫法官
这就不是一起普通案件
this is not a routine matter.
你为什么上庭 先生
Uh, uh, why are you here, sir?
因为这事关网络恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Because this is about cyber terrorism.
-不 这事关第六修正案 -天呐
- No, this is about - the Sixth Amendment. - Oh, God...
他们逮捕并关押了我们的律师
They seized our attorney and are holding her
她说出我们的客户是谁才肯放人
until she names our client.
这绝对是滥用政♥府♥...
That is the definition of governmental over...
行了 行了
Okay, okay.
已经记录在案了
On the record.
你有什么诉求 律师
What relief are you seeking, Counselor?
一份临时限制令
A temporary restraining order
命令司法部释放卢卡·奎因
forcing the Department of Justice to release Lucca Quinn.
我批准这个请求
And I'm granting such an order.
什么
What?
戴安
Diane!
那他妈是什么时候的事
When the fuck did that happen?
怎么了
What happened?
我们争取到限制令了
We won the restraining order,
所以现在他们要起诉卢卡
so now they're prosecuting Lucca.
为什么
For what?
而且处理案件的是卡索维茨法官
And they got assigned Judge Kassovitz.
最保守的王八蛋法官
The most conservative son of a bitch on the bench.
他们二次起诉就想要有偏向的法官
They're venue shopping.
不 我过来
No, I'm coming in.
我15分钟内到
I'll be there in 15 minutes.
什么事
What's up?
我要跟着你
I'm tailing you.
今天不是个好日子 玛娅
Today is not a good day, Maia.
行了 行了 我们明天再做这个
Eh, come on, come on. We'll do this tomorrow.
你告诉我被拒绝了也不要放弃
You told me not to take no for an answer.
所以 不 我要去
So, no, I'm coming.
好吧 好
Sure, sure.
为什么不呢
Why not?
爸
晚餐的事考虑的怎么样了
真的很希望你能来
好吧...
Okay...
你在干什么
What are you doing?
开下灯啊
Put some lights on in here.
你要出门去吗
You going out?
去做头发
To get my hair done.
迈克尔不想我去他的沙龙
Michael won't see me at the salon anymore,
但我可以去他家
but he does it at his home.
过来
Hey. Come here.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
我买♥♥晚餐回来
I'll bring home dinner.
我爱你
I love you.
小丽
Hey, Lenny.
能和你结婚是我的荣幸
I'm glad I married you.
我也是
Me, too.
好了 伙计
Okay, buddy.
最后一次带你散步
One last walk.
好 玛娅 看清楚我是怎么做的
Okay, Maia, watch what I do.
一直保持眼神交流
Eye contact, always.
不要让步 要进攻
Don't back down. Advance.
千万千万不要退步
Don't ever, ever, ever retreat.
好了 进行到哪一步了
Okay, where are we?
大家请坐
Everybody sit down.
这是一起紧急案件 对吗
This is an urgent matter, yes?
这里唯一紧急的事 法官阁下
The only thing that's urgent here, Your Honor,
就是我们得到了另一位法官的临限制令
is that we have a T.R.O. From another judge's court.
这就是此事的主导权益...
That is the controlling interest...
不 紧急的是我们只有四个小时
No, the urgency is we have four hours
去阻止一场对我们电网的网络恐怖袭击
to stop a cyber terrorism attack on our power grid.
这和卢卡·奎因毫无关系
Which Lucca Quinn has nothing to do with.
事实并非如此
That's not true.
-什么 -什么并非如此
- What? - What's not true?
我们起诉卢卡·奎因为这场网络恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的共犯
We're charging Lucca Quinn as a co-conspirator in cyber terrorism.
亨利
Henry.
你好 鲁珀特
Oh, hey. Hey, Rupert.
什么事
What's up?
我们得谈谈
We have to talk.
好 你先说
Sure. You start.
检察官又打来了
The prosecutor called again.
他提出了一个你服刑35年的交换条件
He did offer you one trade for taking the 35 years.
是什么
Yeah, what's that?
更好的风景吗
A nice view?
他们手上有玛娅的把柄
They have something on Maia.
他们向她提供了一份供证协议
She was offered a proffer.
她交代她所知的 虽然没有多少
She shared what she knew, which wasn't that much,
但他们发现她对某事撒了谎 她作了伪证
but they caught her in a lie. She perjured herself.
为什么他们之前没有告诉我们 为什么...
Why didn't they tell us that before? Why...
上个星期才发生的
It just happened last week.
好吧 条件是什么
Okay, what's the offer?
你接受35年刑期 他们不会起诉她
You take the 35 years, they won't prosecute her.
那她作伪证会判多少年
And how much could she get for perjury?
如果他们想强硬一点...
If they wanted to be tough...
我觉得 根据民♥意♥...
I think, given the popular will,
他们可能... 五年
they might... five years.
你想怎么抉择 亨利
What do you want to do, Henry?
我不会为此坐牢20年 好吗
Look, I am not going away for 20 years, okay?
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
那你就不会坐牢
Then you won't go away.
我们是你的律师 我们会为你辩护的
We're your lawyers. We will defend you.
但卢卡·奎恩现在被以你同谋的罪名扣押着
But Lucca Quinn is being held as your co-conspirator.
曝光我的身份对我无益
But it's not in my interests to put my name forward.
联调局没有同意给予豁免权 对吗
The Feds didn't go for the immunity offer, right?
他们在找替罪羊
They're looking for a scapegoat?
好吧 所以不是你干的 对吗
Okay, so you didn't do it, right?
好的
All right.
你知道是谁干的吗
You have any idea who did?
我猜是四叶论♥坛♥上的人
My guess is it's someone on 4chan.
那有一群像我们这样的局外人
There's a group of us outsiders
开玩笑说要对基础设施进行黑客攻击
who joked about hacks on the infrastructure.
好的 那么所有人都是匿名的
Okay, so everybody is anonymous.
是啊 那我们怎么找出真凶呢
Right. So how do we find out who?
你最怀疑哪个人
Who do you most suspect?
在政♥治♥方面和我争辩最多的人
Well, the person I argued politics with the most
法令776
是法令776这个用户
was Edict776.
他总是试图把关于黑客攻击的笑谈
He kept trying to change the hacking talk
往现实方向上引
from a joke to a reality.
-你不知道他的真名吗 -不知道
- You don't know his real name? - No.
如果他如他高超的黑客技术般聪明
And if he's as smart as his hacks,
他肯定把自己的踪迹隐藏的相当深
he's buried his tracks pretty deeply.
那就先从他入手 法令776
Here he is... Edict776.
我们一直在说"他" 说不定是个"她"呢
We keep saying "he." Maybe he's a "she."
你们俩的眼神还真让人不爽
Wow. That was surly.
我先把他的论♥坛♥发言用这个鉴识软件
I'll funnel his postings through this forensic software
复♥制♥
进行一下语法比对识别
for grammar recognition.
网络搜索
语言学分♥析♥
开始分♥析♥
发现1,285,169个匹配页面结果
好吧 这毫无用处
Okay, that's useless.
这家伙有没有提过会上什么别的论♥坛♥吗
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表