剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
傲骨之战
第四季 第二集
雷&博&洛律所
STR劳利分部
欢迎游子回家
Hey, welcome back, wanderer.
这里怎么了
What happened here?
欢迎来到改良版雷&博&洛律所
Welcome to the new and improved Reddick, Boseman & Lockhart--
STR劳利分部
a division of STR Laurie.
雷&博&洛律所
STR劳利分部
STR劳利
STR Laurie.
我们的新上司如何
How are our new overlords?
新信纸很漂亮 很厚实
Well, the new stationery is nice, very thick
但因为环保问题限♥量♥供应
but they ration it for the environment.
对 那也是新的
Oh, right, that's new, too.
我觉得是夕阳景观
I think it's a sunset?
戴安
Diane.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
-谢了 杰 -我在带她参观
- Thanks, Jay. - I'm giving her the tour.
那上面是什么样的
What's it like up there?
从没去过
Never been.
我等凡人进不去
It's off-limits to mere mortals.
害怕我们污染了上面的空气
They're worried they'll be tainted by us.
但狗就可以上去吗
But it's not off-limits to dogs?
对 周一和周三是带宠物上班日
Yeah, Monday and Wednesday are pet days.
冠名合伙人可以把自己的狗带过来
The name partners can bring their dogs.
我的天 那是蝙蝠吗
Oh, my God. A bat?
对 石像怪
Yeah, a gargoyle.
楼上的人想要些戏剧元素
Upstairs wanted something more dramatic.
阿德里安一定很喜欢这个
Oh, Adrian must love that.
好了 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
在我们开始前 我想
Before we start, I'd like to
正式欢迎
officially welcome back
我们的戴安·洛哈特回来
our very own Diane Lockhart.
谢谢你 阿德里安
Thank you, Adrian.
谢谢大家
Thank you, everyone.
我得说 没和大家在一起的感觉真奇怪
I must say it's been very odd being away from you all.
我迫不及待想要重回工作了
I can't wait to get back into it.
用冠名合伙人的奖金环游世界感觉如何
Did you enjoy traveling the world on your name partner bonus?
巴里 别这么说
Barry, let's not go there.
那还能怎么说
It's the only place togo.
行了
All right.
好了 记得我们失去了查查网这个客户吗
Okay. We lost Chumhum, remember?
当时我们命悬一线 而现在
We needed a lifeboat, and now we're part
我们是全世界前七的律所
of the seventh-largest law firmin the world.
他们承诺半年内让我们的收入恢复从前
And we were promised to be made whole within six months.
很快会做到的
And that will come.
我现在的收入只有雷&博律所时期的一半
I'm making half of what I wasas a Reddick/Boseman partner.
这是什么
Uh, what is that?
你的那份
Your portion.
什么的
Of?
并购分成
The acquisition of our firm.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
没错
Yeah.
我们是高兴了 但股权合伙人不满意是吗
So we're happy, but the equity partners aren't?
股权合伙人本期望更多
The equity partnerswere expecting more.
他们会得到更多收益的
And they'll get more.
至少我们期望如此 只是这需要点时间
That's the thinking. It's just gonna take some time.
好吧 那我们要如何
Okay, so how do we make this
让其他合伙人更容易接受呢
more acceptable to the other partners?
滚出去
Hey, hey, hey, get the fuck out of here!
别这样
Hey, hey, come on.
你被召唤了
Ooh, you're being summoned.
那是坏事吗
Is that a bad thing?
如果是劳利先生的话 不是
If it's Mr. Laurie, no.
如果是弗斯先生的话 可能是
If it's Mr. Firth... maybe.
洛哈特女士 介意随我来一趟吗
Ms. Lockhart, you mind following me?
不介意
I don't.
你想要喝点水吗 还是咖啡
Would you like some water, coffee?
不用了 谢谢
Uh, no, thank you.
我是要去见劳利先生吗
Uh, will I be meeting with Mr. Laurie?
不是 劳利先生在伦敦
No, Mr. Laurie's in London.
弗斯先生想要和你谈一谈
But Mr. Firth would like to talk.
九个月吗
So, nine months?
对 医嘱吩咐的
Yes, doctor's orders.
你肯定都快精神失常了
You must have gone stir-crazy.
我稍稍旅行了一段时间 但也没多久
Well, that included some travel, but not too much.
我丈夫比较宅
My husband's a bit of a homebody.
宅男
Homebody.
你现在想做什么呢 戴安
So what do you want to do now, Diane?
回到工作上去
Get back to work.
什么工作
What work?
我的客户
My clients.
我原来的案子们
My old cases.
在我恢复的过程中 合伙人帮了接了许多
My partners picked up the slack while I was recovering,
但是我回来了
but now I'm back.
听说过禅宗大♥师♥良宽吗
Ever heard of Ryokan, the Zen master?
没有
No.
他在山脚下的茅屋里
He lived a simple life in a hut
过着简单质朴的生活
at the foot of a hill.
有一天晚上闯进来一个贼
One evening a thief broke in, only to discover
却发现根本没什么可偷的
there was nothing to steal.
所以良宽把自己的衣服当作礼物
So Ryokan surrendered his clothes to him
给了他
as a gift.
这个贼跑掉之后
After the thief ran away,
良宽赤身裸体地坐在那里
Ryokan was left sitting naked,
看着月亮
watching the moon.
他想
And he thought...
"可怜的家伙
"Poor fellow.
我要是能把这轮美月给他就好了"
I wish I could give him this beautiful moon."
我没听明白
I-I don't think I understand.
我关注了你的职业生涯 戴安
I've followed your career, Diane.
你在法庭上格外出众 审时度势
You're exceptional in court, you do what is required,
你是一个优秀的组织者 但是你知道
you're a good organizer, but do you know
自己什么时候元气满满吗
when you really come to life?
当你有目标的时候
When you have a cause.
要打败劲敌的时候
A Goliath to face.
我就是来给你这个的
That's what I'm here to give you.
这就是你的月亮
This is your moon.
-这是什么 -归你了
- And, uh, what is that? - Yours.
你现在负责我们的公益法务部
You are now in charge of our pro bono department.
一共22名律师
All 22 lawyers.
共计40个案子
And these 40 cases.
为什么
Why?
我们想让你高兴
We want you to be happy.
于世界为善就是STR劳利获益的
Doing good in the world is the best way
最佳方式
to do good for STR Laurie.
所以好好做
So, do good.
我要调查员的工时
I'll need investigator time.
还有合伙人时薪
And partner billable hours.
你有什么需要都满足你
Whatever you need, you take.
不要再接公♥司♥案子了
No more corporate cases.
你要不惜一切代价让我们的律所
You make our firm a good citizen
成为一等良民
no matter what it costs.
欢迎回来 戴安
Welcome back, Diane
-谢谢 卢卡 -上面怎么样
- Thank you, Lucca. - What's it like up there?
很干净
Clean.
你知道我的工作是什么吗 卢卡
Do you know what my job is, Lucca?
我猜你是个律师
My guess would be you're a lawyer.
我是律师们的巫师帽
I am the sorting hat of lawyers.
你知道什么意思吗
Do you know what that means?
知道 是《哈利·波特》的比喻吗
Yeah. Is it a Harry Potter thing?
是的
It is.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表