剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
好吧 我大概听懂了五个词
Okay. I understood about five of those words.
灰熊草原是指去年俄♥罗♥斯♥黑客
Grizzly Steppe was a Russian hack
攻击佛蒙特州电网的行动
on the Vermont power grid last year.
别问我是怎么知道的
Don't ask me how I know that.
这次的代码也一模一样
This code is identical.
它已经感染了能源技术部门
It's been injected into ETB Energy
会在九小时内导致芝加哥停电
and will cause a Chicago blackout in nine hours.
它为什么在你电脑上
And why is it on your computer?
我不知道
I don't know.
我给所有东西都加了密
I encrypt everything.
我通过八到十个服务器联网
I run all my net contacts through eight, ten servers.
没什么病毒能感染到我的硬盘
Nothing viral ends up on my hard drive.
但我今早刚醒来 这东西就在这儿了
And yet, I woke up this morning, and there it was.
有人把这段代码放到了我笔记本上
Somebody put this code on my laptop,
想让我因网络恐♥怖♥主♥义♥而被逮捕
and wants me to be arrested for cyber terrorism.
你的律师服务费是多少
How much are your retainers?
客户的吗
Um, for clients?
得看情况
It depends.
拿着它
Hold that?
九万美金如何
How's $90,000?
他做什么的 贩毒的吗
What is he, a drug dealer?
不 他做比特币交易
No, it's Bitcoin.
现在的交易价已经1226美金了
It's trading at $1,226.
比黄金还贵
More than gold.
他想要我们做什么
And he wants us to do what?
这是他电脑上的病毒
This is the malware from his computer.
他想让我们和联邦政♥府♥做个交易
He wants us to offer the feds a deal.
他会清理掉电网上的病毒
He will defuse the malware from the power grid
前提是政♥府♥给他豁免权
if they offer him immunity.
如果他们不愿意呢
And if they don't?
如果这样的话他希望我们对他的身份保密
Well, he wants us to keep his identity confidential, in case they don't.
从道德上来讲我们必须把这事告诉当局
Well, we are ethically bound to tell the authorities about this.
这桩犯罪不管怎样都会在晚上七点发生
It's a crime that will happen at 7:00 p.m. either way.
我们得和司法部聊聊
We need to talk to the DOJ.
那里有谁可以信任
Who do we trust over there?
你好 奎因女士
Well, hello, Ms. Quinn.
你好 莫雷洛先生
Hello, Mr. Morrello.
我这里有会
I'm having a meeting in here.
有段时间没联♥系♥了
It's been a while.
你没打电♥话♥给我
You didn't call.
我不觉得我应该打给你
Oh, I didn't think I was supposed to.
为什么不呢
Why not?
分手后 约定俗成该这样
After a breakup, it's customary.
那算分手吗
Was that a breakup?
不算吗
Was it not?
我不知道
I... don't know.
我找到了这个
I found this.
我想我有天晚上穿了它
I think I wore it home one night.
我一直在找它 谢谢
Yeah, I've been looking for that. Thanks.
但你留着吧
You keep it.
好吧
Okay.
你有什么事吗
So what do you need?
假设说
Well. Hypothetically speaking,
我们有个客户知晓某桩犯罪的发生时间
if we had a client who had knowledge of a crime being committed
比方说就是今晚
tonight, let's say,
他希望帮助你们阻止犯罪
and he wanted to help you prevent that crime,
是否有能让他免责的协议呢
might there be a deal to immunize him?
这得看情况
Well, that would depend.
是他谋划了这次犯罪吗
Is he responsible for the crime?
不是
No.
好吧 那是犯了什么罪
Okay, what is the crime?
针对电网的攻击
An attack on the power grid.
网络恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Cyber terrorism.
你客户是如何知晓的
And how does your client know about it?
他在他电脑上发现了这个
He found this on his computer.
客户是谁
Who's the client?
你明知道我不能告诉你
You understand I can't tell you.
他担心你们知道后就会起诉他
He's worried he'll be prosecuted if you know.
但如果你能和他达成协议
But if you can make a deal...
好吧 我能拿走这个吗
Okay. Can I take this?
进来
Come in.
我们都不想上法庭
None of us want to go to trial.
对我们而言时间和钱更重要
But for us, it's just about time and money.
对你而言则是不被判终生监禁
For you, it's about a life sentence.
这很重要
Important.
我还有另一个会
Look, I have another meeting.
这是我们的底线
But here's your bottom line:
立即认罪 35年监禁
immediate surrender, 35 years.
35年吗
35 years?
你在开玩笑吗 先前说的十年呢
Are you kidding? What happened to ten?
十年是为了交换林德尔先生的证词
Ten was in trade for Mr. Rindell's testimony.
但那证词现在已经用不了了
We can't use it anymore.
这都是扯淡
This is bullshit.
考虑下吧 亨利
Think about it, Henry.
麦道夫会为了35年争得头破血流
Madoff would've killed for 35 years.
这协议有效期很短
This is an exploding deal.
12小时后作废
12 hours, and it's gone.
亨利 亨利 别慌
Henry, Henry. Don't panic.
我们还能讨价还价 让我好好做我的工作
We can still talk them down, just let me do my work.
都完了 鲁珀特
It's over, Rupert.
他们不可能提出更好的协议了
They can't offer me a better deal.
社会强烈反对十年的认罪协议 不可能了
Not after the backlash over the ten years.
我们还有选择 别灰心
We still have options, don't lose hope.
请给我点时间
Give me a minute, please.
喂
Yeah.
你告诉我到那地步了就给你打电♥话♥
You told me to call if it ever got to that point.
我觉得刚到了
I think it just got to that point.
这个黑客是谁
So who's this hacker?
律师被客户要求不能说
Lawyer's been asked by the client not to say.
这个律师是谁
And who's this lawyer?
为什么这么问
Why?
只是想尽多地了解下事实
Just trying to get as many facts as I can.
如果我们不想做这协议就别做了
Look, if we don't want to make the deal, let's not do it.
我得想想
I have to think about it.
它会在今晚攻击电网吗
It's supposed to hit the power grid tonight?
对 大概七点
Yes, around 7:00.
好吧 告诉她我会回复的
Okay. Tell her I'll get back to her.
她
"Her"?
对啊
Yeah.
只是猜测
It's just a guess.
真棒 伙计们 你们真会做事
Doing great, guys. Doing great.
伊利诺伊州库克县巡回法庭
戴安
Diane.
你有空吗
Uh, do you have a second?
有啊
Sure.
我会有危险吗
Am I in danger here?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我的评估报告
My review.
他们觉得我不够大胆
There was concern I'm not bold enough.
那只是建设性的批评
That's just constructive criticism.
每个人都会得到这样的评价
Everyone's getting it.
我跟梅丽莎谈的时候就说她...
I spoke to Marissa, told...
糟糕
Oh, damn.
对不起 玛娅 我忘了点事情
I'm sorry, Maia. I forgot something.
梅丽莎 我忘记库尔特打过电♥话♥了
Marissa. I forgot Kurt called.
你能回个电♥话♥吗
Could you return?
好的 但是黛安 有人等着跟你通话呢
Yes, but Diane, there's someone on the line for you.
-我觉得挺重要的 -谁
- I think it's important. - Who?
港口医院的一个护士 六号♥线
A nurse at Harbour, line six.
你好
Hello.
-请问是黛安·洛哈特女士吗 -是的
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表