剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
One of the partners at my firm,
艾丽西娅·福瑞克认识他
Alicia Florrick, knew him.
他让她过得生不如死
He made her life hell.
好吧
Okay.
你打断我们谈话还有什么具体原因吗
Is there some specific reason you needed to - interrupt the meeting?
小心点 阿德里安
Be careful, Adrian.
我是说真的 他可不坦率
Seriously. He's not straight-forward.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你 戴安
Thank you, thank you, Diane.
但是
But...
我能应付
I can handle myself.
要我做什么吗
Want me to do something?
是的 打给湖道生育诊所
Oh, yes, uh, get Lake Drive Fertility Clinic on the line.
请问有何贵干 克里斯特瓦先生
So what can I do for you, Mr. Kresteva?
我刚被任命为特别法律顾问
Well, I was just made Special Counsel
负责司法部警♥察♥问责司事务
in charge of the Department of Justice Police Accountability
隶属21世纪专案组
in the 21st Century Task Force.
这头衔够长的
That's a mouthful.
没错
Yeah, it is.
我还省略了芝加哥三个字
And I even left out the word "Chicago."
司法部警责司21世纪专案组
D.O.J.P.A.T.C.T.F.
在寻求建议
have been asked for recommendations
来约束芝加哥的警♥察♥暴♥力♥执法
on how to curb police brutality in Chicago.
你可以先把施暴的警♥察♥都关进监狱
Well, you could start by putting brutal cops in jail.
我为什么就没想到这点呢
Now, why didn't I think of that?
有回复了吗
Nothing yet?
还没
Not yet.
是不是应该再发一条
Should we write again?
不 那样会显得太饥渴了
No, we'll sound desperate.
我们已经提过想见面了
We already suggested we meet.
怎么了
What?
她回复了
She tweeted back.
-什么 -"你长什么样 标签'湿地之交'"
- What?! - "What do you look like? #Wetlandsex"
给我看你的 我就给你看我的
你要怎么回
What are you gonna say?
-我要发张照片 -你的照片吗
- I'll send a photo. - What, of you?
不是 我有个照片库
No, I have a photo stream.
没人会发自己的照片发出去
No one sends photos of themselves.
用这张吧
Here's one.
叫她发张回来
Ask her to send a photo back.
调查员叫什么
Uh, what's the investigator's name?
杰·迪佩西亚 要我去叫他吗
Jay DiPersia. Want me to get him?
对 再叫上卢卡
Yes, and Lucca, too.
什么 梅丽莎
What... Marissa?
你有新消息
You got something.
回得挺快
That was fast.
你也发了附件
Wow, you sent an attachment too.
你是个放荡的姑娘
You're a saucy wench.
怎么了
What?
照片上是我
That's me.
真的吗 你知道谁拍的吗
Really? Do you know who took them?
戴安·洛哈特
Diane Lockhart.
迈克·克里斯特瓦
Mike Kresteva.
这就像是以前一样
Well, this feels like old times.
你今天又是什么说辞 迈克
And what line are you selling today, Mike?
为什么所有人都在怀疑我
Why is everybody so suspicious of me?
我才进你办公室 什么都还没说
I just walked into your office, I haven't even said anything.
那就快说
So say something.
好吧
Okay.
我是站在你这边的
I'm on your side.
而那又是哪边
And what side is that?
约束警♥察♥暴♥力♥执法的那边
The side hoping to curb police brutality.
我被任命为特别法律顾问了
I've just been made special counsel.
不错 恭喜你
Good. Congratulations.
这可有够真诚的 有建议吗
That was genuine. Any advice?
没有
No.
戴安 我想你会意识到我已经变了
Diane, I think you'll learn that I've changed.
我已经重新做人了
I'm a new person.
你儿子怎么样了 迈克
How is your son doing, Mike?
他 他去世了
Well, he, uh... passed.
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
大概一年前的事了
Yeah. About a year ago.
急性淋巴细胞白血病
Acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
别担心 他走的时候没有痛苦
Don't worry, he wasn't in pain or anything.
他高中毕业了
And he got to graduate high school,
那也是他的梦想
which was his dream.
拿到了毕业证书
Got a diploma.
那是他一生中最自豪的时刻
It was the proudest moment of his life.
迈克 我...
Mike, I...
真是太遗憾了 我简直难以想象
I'm so sorry. I-I can't imagine.
他想要的 不过是让这个世界更好一些
All he wanted was to make the world a better place.
这就是我做这份工作的原因
That's why I took this job.
如果我们能让警♥察♥暴♥力♥执法的案件不再发生
And if we can stop police brutality cases,
那将会是一个很好的开始 对吗
then that's a pretty good start, right?
总之
Anyway...
如果你改变主意 请你告诉我
let me know if you change your mind.
迈克·克里斯特瓦之子的死亡
查查网
雅各布·克里斯特瓦(1998-2016)
雅各布·克里斯特瓦(1998-2016)
生育诊所遇上一个问题
A problem with the fertility clinic...
他们说没有
they say they have no record
劳拉·萨勒诺的捐赠记录
of a Laura Salano ever donating there.
戴安·洛哈特 请进
Diane Lockhart, please.
洛哈特女士 我们不确定能否帮到您
I'm, uh, not sure how we can help you, Ms. Lockhart.
到了一定年龄之后 生育能力...
At a certain age, fertility...
我不是为我自己来的
I'm not here for myself.
我是为一个客户来的
I'm here for a client.
你是卵子经纪人吗
Oh. You're an egg broker?
不 我是一名律师
No, a lawyer.
你以前是湖道生育诊所的吧 医生
Uh, you used to be the Lake Drive Fertility Clinic, Doctor?
是的 好几年前
Yes, years ago.
事实上是两年前
Actually, two years ago.
好的 我还是会说好几年前
Okay. I would call that years ago.
湖道在财务上遇到了麻烦 而我们没有
Lake Drive had financial troubles. We don't.
再问一下 我能帮你做些什么
How may I help you again?
我们代表当事人劳拉·萨勒诺前来拜访
Uh, we called on behalf our client, Laura Salano.
贵所库存中有她的12个卵子
You have 12 eggs of hers in storage.
实际上 是在我们所替代的
Actually, that was Lake Drive who had them in storage,
湖道生育诊所的库存里
the fertility clinic we replaced.
你说的那家诊所跟贵所在同一幢建筑里
You mean the fertility clinic in the same building,
用同一个医疗主任 也就是你
with the same medical director... you?
是的
Yes.
你还需要别的什么吗 女士
Is there anything else you might need, ma'am?
那些卵子的地点
The location of the eggs.
合同是跟湖道签的
You see, this contract was with Lake Drive.
自湖道关门之日起就无效了
It was voided the day Lake Drive closed its doors.
不 先生 这合同要求如果你们关门停业
No, sir. This contract required that you contact our client
要事先联♥系♥我们的当事人
if ever you were to close your doors.
那些卵子都已经不在了
Well, the eggs are gone.
我们重新开业的时候清理了整个系统
We flushed out the system when we reopened.
那你就等着我们的传票吧
Then you can expect our filing.
等等 等等 我们没做错什么
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wai... We did nothing wrong here.
你可以随便告湖道 但不能告我们
You're welcome to sue Lake Drive, but not us.
不 我们起诉你 针对个人起诉 医生
No, we will be suing you, personally, Doctor.
你掌管一家设施相同
You are in charge of a clinic
医疗主任相同的诊所
with the same facilities and same director?
我猜你是不想让州政♥府♥办公室
My guess is you don't want the secretary of state's office
好好查查欺诈转移
looking closely into a fraudulent transfer.
好吧 等下
Okay, hold on.
劳拉
Laura?
萨勒诺
Salano.
卵子捐赠给芝加哥理工大学
基因研究实验室(人道主义)
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表