剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Unless we operate, he will kill someone.
尤瑟夫 你能把手♥机♥朝向他吗
Uh, Yusuf, can you turn the iPhone toward him?
那个威胁人的人
The threatening man?
-为什么 -拜托了 把手♥机♥朝向他
- Why? - Please. Can you turn the iPhone?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这个男人
That man right there.
是病人的哥哥 艾马尔
That's the patient's brother, Aimar.
他在威胁医护人员
He's threatening the medical staff.
如果病人死了 他会杀了他们
If the patient dies, he will kill them.
法官阁下 法庭必须考虑到损害衡量
Your Honor, this court must consider the balance of hardships.
塔里克·阿布拉菲亚给一个生命垂危的
The risk of Tariq Aboulafia giving a plane ticket
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥飞机票属于长远的低风险
to a terrorist are low and distant.
而整个医疗团队被一名情绪激动的
The risk of an entire medical staff being slaughtered
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥所残杀属于迫切的高风险
by a terrorist are high and immediate.
而损害衡量要求
The balance of the hardships demand
手术必须继续进行
that this surgery proceed.
莫雷洛先生 还有什么要说的吗
Mr. Morrello, anything?
干得漂亮
Good job.
你也是
You, too.
不 不 别谢我
No, no, no. Don't thank me.
谢他 朱利叶斯这个好说客
Thank Ju... Julius pitched.
朱利叶斯 好说客
Julius pitched!
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
你没有给特朗普投票
You didn't vote for Trump.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你没有给特朗普投票
You didn't vote for Trump.
你赢了竞标 但谎言够好就能战无不胜
You won the bid, but you can win anything if you lie enough.
这并不重要 但我没撒谎
Uh, not that it matters, but I didn't lie.
那你这一生将注定孤独 朋友
Then you are in for a very lonely life, my friend.
好吧
Yeah.
我挺忙的 朋友 所以...
I'm a little busy, my friend. So, uh...
他们会因你帮他们赢了竞标感谢你
They'll thank you for winning the bid for them.
会跟你握手
They'll shake your hand.
会赞赏地拍你后背
They'll slap you on the back.
会鼓掌
They'll applaud.
但也仅此而已
And that will be it.
你走过长长的路回到这间办公室
You'll take the long walk back to this office.
人们却不会再来拜访
And people will stop coming by.
他们不再需要你的帮助
They'll stop needing your help.
好吧 谢谢 再见
Okay, thank you. Good-bye.
如果这种事真的发生了...
For the day when that happens...
哈特&斯蒂芬斯律师事务所
安德鲁·哈特
高级合伙人
干得漂亮
Good job.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么
What?
你以为你是我喜欢的型
You think you're my type.
并不是
You're not.
为什么不是
Hmm. Why am I not?
你太过滑头
You're too slick.
你看你
I mean, look at you.
那头发
The hair.
那发胶
The gel.
那不是发胶 我头发干了就这样
Oh, that's not gel. My hair just settles that way.
我帮你个忙
Look, I'm gonna do you a favor.
我帮你从酒吧里选个人 好吗
I'll choose someone for you from the bar. Okay?
合适的人
Someone appropriate.
那赶紧开始吧
I can't wait.
选谁
Who do we got?
不是他 他有点...
Not him. He's a...
-我还挺喜欢他的 -不
- Oh, I quite like him, actually. - Uh, oh.
-真可爱 - 那里
- Adorable. - There.
中间那个
In the middle.
-不错 -没错
- Oh, yeah. - Yeah.
金发的
The blonde.
是挺不错的
I'm not mad at that.
嗯
Yeah.
她很完美
She's perfect.
你去哪里
Where you going?
回家
Home.
等我一下
Give me one second.
什么事
Yeah.
实时新闻 美国在叙利亚危机中取得重大胜利
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
什么时候
When?
麦克 能把声音开大点吗
Michael? Can you turn that up?
为什么没人告诉我
Why wasn't I told?
由美国领导的联合军事行动取得重大胜利
In a major victory for U.S. led coalition forces,
空袭击杀了艾马尔·阿布拉菲亚
the airstrike killed Aimar Aboulafia,
他是伊♥斯♥兰♥国的美籍领袖
an American-born leader of the Islamic State.
艾马尔·阿布拉菲亚被击杀
据叙利亚地面救援组织
According to the White Helmets,
「白头盔」介绍
first responders on the ground in Syria,
空袭还击杀了...
the airstrike also killed...
我之前不知道
I didn't know.
不知道什么
Didn't know what?
阿布拉菲亚在芝加哥长大
Aboulafia was raised in Chicago,
实时新闻 美国在叙利亚危机中取得重大胜利
与在伊♥拉♥克♥和叙利亚的恐怖活动都有关
and was linked to terrorist activity in Iraq, as well as Syria.
他们就想在法庭拖延时间
They wanted the delay in court.
我也被利用了
I was used, too.
跟你一样
Just like you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他们就想把他哥哥引出来
They wanted to draw the brother out.
想让他去诊所
They wanted to get him to that clinic.
有消息称 同样死于空袭的还有
Also reportedly killed in the drone strike
伤亡人数共计34人 死者中包括美国公民
阿布拉菲亚的弟弟及34名医护人员
were Aboulafia's brother and 34 hospital personnel.
-你做到了 -嗯
- Oh... You did it. - Yeah.
是什么
What is it?
能毁了贾克斯的东西
Something to destroy Jax.
那妈妈呢
And Mom?
我不知道
I don't know.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表