剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Wait a second.
他没有真的恐吓说要强♥奸♥她
He didn't actually threaten to rape her.
在我看来他只是在谈论电影罢了
It seems to me he's talking about a movie.
你真的要为这个做辩解吗
Are you seriously defending this?
不 我没有为其做辩解
No, I'm not defending this.
我是站在法律角度来判别恐吓
I'm making a legal distinction between a threat,
现实恐吓 和粗鄙的厌女评论的区别
a real threat, and a crude, misogynistic comment.
你的意思是这个人得说出"我想强♥奸♥你"吗
You're saying the person has to say, "I want to rape you"?
这个人必须说出"我要强♥奸♥你"
The person has to say, "I am going to rape you."
否则是受到言论自♥由♥保护的
Everything else is protected speech.
所以如果有人写"我想"而不是"我要"
So, we can't do anything about it
我们就无能为力了吗
if the person writes, "I want to" Instead of "I'm going to."
事实上 我们是能有所作为的
Actually, we can do anything we want.
格罗斯先生有这些网站的所有权
Mr. Gross owns these sites.
他制定任何条款都是合法的
He can legally set whatever terms he wants.
没错 但这些条款必须讲求公平
Yes, but the terms have to be fair.
好吧 这有条信息
Okay, so, here we go.
-"我想..." -强♥奸♥你
- "I want to... - ...rape you.
我想去你家 然后强...
I want to come to your house and ra...
若不是身处这个时代 我要强♥奸♥到你血...
If this were another century, I could fuck you until you bl...
那些酷客可不会承认想强♥奸♥你
The cucks could never admit to wanting to rape you.
这些信息都是同一个人发的
These posts are all from the same person.
指向同一个人吗
Directed at the same person?
没错 十条关于强♥奸♥的信息
Yes. Ten posts about rape.
不该对那个人封号♥吗
So, shouldn't that person be banned?
这可不仅仅是恐吓
It's not just about threats.
这已经算频繁骚扰了
It's about continual harassment.
我们难道不是应该
Well, isn't the problem here
基于敏感性而不是内容本身
that we're thinking of censoring based on sensitivities
对这些信息进行审查吗
and not content?
那重要吗
Does that matter?
我认为重要
I think it does.
如果我一天被攻击50次呢
And if I'm attacked 50 times a day?
那我同情你
Then I sympathize with you,
但是我认为言论的好坏不应改由那些
but I don't think speech should be judged by those
认为自己最受伤害的人来评价
who feel the most harmed.
"我希望他们"
"I'm hoping they
找到你的地址
find your address.
我希望他们割掉你的乳♥头♥ 在血泊中强♥奸♥你
I hope they cut off your nipples and rape you in a pool of blood.
这是发送到我账户的50条信息之一
This is one of 50 posts sent to my account.
但那是关于你父母的丑闻的 对吗
Uh, but that's about your parents' scandal, right?
我猜是的
My guess is yes,
但是有时候他们忙着讨论强♥奸♥我
but sometimes they're so busy discussing my rape
使得他们 没时间陈述他们的理由
that they, uh, they don't have time to state their reasoning.
我认为我们应该就屏蔽
I think we should vote on banning users
不断发送骚扰信息的用户进行投票
who continually send harassing posts.
那么我们的问题来了
Here's the problem for us.
你理解不断是什么意思
You know what continual means,
我理解不断是什么意思
I know what continual means,
但是我们如何定义它
how do we define it?
会有人挑措辞的破绽玩文字游戏的
There are people out there who will quibble.
是的 但格罗斯先生想让我们拿出一套制度
Yeah, but Mr. Gross wants us to come up with a code.
那是底线
That's the bottom line.
否则的话我们不过是整理文件而已
Otherwise, we're just filing papers.
喂 怎么了
Hey. What's up?
...今天见
...see you today.
什么 我听不清
What? I can't hear you.
今天午饭的时候我需要跟你见个面
I need to see you today at lunch.
你穿什么颜色的内♥裤♥呢
What color panties are you wearing?
我不知道 我是色盲
I don't know. I'm color blind.
辩诉交易会谈时我意识到
I was in a plea bargaining session when I realized
就因为我没滚床单
I sent someone to jail for 30 years
就害了一个人蹲30年大牢
because I hadn't gotten laid.
你想聊聊吗
You wanted to talk?
是的 我回头再找你说这事
Uh, y-yeah, i'll have to get back to you on that.
四小时之后
Four hours.
阁下 我就是不明白
Sir, I just don't understand
我们为什么要让嫌疑人保释
why we're undercutting our most important case
而削弱我们最重要的案子
by letting the suspect out on bail.
你看这盒沙拉
Look at this salad.
真的有什么好沙拉吗
Are there any actually good salads?
中国鸡肉沙拉
Chinese chicken salad?
上面的腰果和橙子都挺好
I mean, the cashews and oranges are good,
其余的不过是普通沙拉而已
but the rest is just salad.
阁下 这次谈话的重点在于
Sir, as important as this conversation is,
伊利诺伊州最可憎的人保释出狱
the most hated man in Illinois is out on bail.
你为何如此纠结克里斯特瓦做什么事情呢
Why are you so concerned about what Kresteva is doing?
因为我认为他正在给更重要的案子搞破坏
Because I think he's hurting more important cases.
他是想在警♥察♥暴♥力♥执法的案子上
He's trying to save Illinois money
给伊利诺伊州省点钱
on these police brutality cases.
所以 如果他拿雷迪克&博斯曼做了典型
So, if he makes Reddick/Boseman an example,
就能吓跑其他20家律所
he scares off 20 other firms.
如果他必须让亨利·林德尔保释出狱
If he has to let this Henry Rindell guy out on bail
来证明他的正确 那就随便他
to make his case, so be it.
好的 阁下
Yes, sir.
等等
Wait.
我能做的是
This is what I can do.
你刚刚被提拔为那什么小组工作负责人
You've just been made oversight head of...
算了 职名的事过会儿再说
whatever, we'll figure out the title later.
我想让你监督雷迪克&博斯曼的案子
I want you to supervise the Reddick/Boseman cases.
-啥 为什么 -因为执着
- What? Why? - Because you're obsessed.
我在利用你的执着
I'm harnessing your obsession.
把他们的进展汇报给我
Report back to me on their progress.
我有否决权吗
Will I have veto power?
没有 有监督权
No. Oversight power.
那是什么
What is that?
那就好比一架没有炸♥弹♥的无人机
It's like a drone without bombs.
为什么每次我升职
Why is it that whenever I get a promotion,
都感觉像降职似的
I feel like I'm being demoted?
问得好
It's a good question.
找到答案的时候记得告诉我
Tell me when you find out the answer.
我们不能把每个提到"黑傀"的信息都屏蔽
Seriously, we can't ban every use of the N-word.
对黑人的蔑称
你可以的 唯一的问题是怎么...
Yes, you can. The only question is how...
不 不 黛安 那样的话
Mm-mm. No, no, every rap lyric on the planet
这世界上所有的饶舌歌♥词就都没了
would go out the window, Diane.
那「哈克贝利·费恩历险记」呢
What about Huckleberry Finn?
因频繁使用"黑傀"一词而引起争议的小说 新版书将"黑傀"全数用"奴隶"替换
可以 那就很不幸了
Yes, that would be unfortunate.
所有引用「哈克贝利·费恩历险记」的推文也没了
All those times Huckleberry Finn is quoted in tweets.
问题在于 有研究表明
Here's the problem. They did a study that showed
推特上半数的性别歧视的真凶是女人
50% of Twitter's misogyny was perpetrated by women.
因此 如果我们屏蔽了
So, if we're banning
性别歧视和种族歧视的信息
misogynistic posts and racist posts...
等等 我也读过那篇论文 那是假的
Uh, wait, I read that study. It was bogus.
我也看过 它好像把"荡♥妇♥"和"淫♥妇♥"
Yeah, I did, too. It's like they just counted
都算作女性歧视了
the words "Slut" And "Whore" as misogynistic.
是的 而且许多女性
Right, and a lot of the women
是把"荡♥妇♥"用在"荡♥妇♥羞耻"的语境内
used the word "Slut" as in "Slut-shaming."
女性为自己的性行为或性♥欲♥感到羞耻或低人一等的行为
这也支持了我的论点
Which supports my contention.
我们需要在语言上持中立态度
We need to be language neutral.
是的 但你可不是这么说的
Yeah, but that's not what you said.
好的 我这就走
Yeah, I'm going.
那是谁啊
Who is that?
我好无聊
I'm bored.
教我点东西吧
Teach me something.
说正经的呢
Come on, seriously.
教教我怎么干♥你♥这行
Teach me how to do your job.
我也能当调查员
I could be an investigator.
那是什么 你为什么要那样弄照片
What's that? Why are you doing that to the photos?
测量子弹壳和尸体之间的距离
Measuring the distance between the shell casing and the body.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表