剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Good. That's what we need to hear.
全体起立
All rise!
请各位就坐
Let's all take our seats please.
我读过你们的案情陈述了
I've read your briefs.
我知道双方对此案热情都很高
I know there's a lot of passion...
蒂莫西·斯坦内克法官 家事法庭
让我看下你的手♥机♥
Let me see your phone.
不是我的手♥机♥ 法官阁下
It's... it's not my phone, Your Honor.
是这块表
It's, uh... it's this watch.
让我看一下
Let me see it.
好的
Yeah, yeah.
这只是个
It's just a... just a...
该... 法官阁下
Oh, sh... Your Honor?
原告希望
The, uh, plaintiff would like
对本案的卵子植入手术施行紧急禁止是吗
an emergency injunction against implantation?
是的 法官阁下 卵子的所有权上有争议
Yes, Your Honor. There is some question about the ownership.
原告在以两万美元售出
The plaintiff relinquished ownership
她的卵子之时就已经放弃了所有权
when she sold her ova for $20,000.
不 她在卵子售出五年后拥有
No, she has contractual control
契约处置权
after five years.
我的委托人对那份合同毫不知情
My clients knew nothing about that contract.
如果原告把她的车抵押给了第三方
If the plaintiff had loaned her car to a third party,
而第三方把这辆车卖♥♥给了我们
and that third party sold the car to us,
那么原告所提出的任何争议
the plaintiff's disagreement
都应针对那个第三方 而不是我们
is with the third party, not with us.
我们讨论的不是车
It's not a car,
法官阁下 这是一枚胚胎
Your Honor, this is an embryo.
一枚双亲共同拥有的胚胎
An embryo that is co-owned by two parents.
并不是双亲 那使其个人化了
Not two parents. That personalizes...
我的委托人的DNA
My client's DNA...
好了 好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay.
我将批准一份针对这项手术施行的
I will grant a temporary injunction against implantation
临时紧急禁止令以便让双方有时间呈上证据
merely to give both of you time to present evidence.
-请准备好证据于明天回到 -法官阁下
- Please return tomorrow ready to... - Your Honor,
我的委托人已经计划于下周前往英国
my clients have a... trip planned to England next week.
如果这案子对他们很重要 他们会留下来的
If this matters to them, they'll stay.
休庭
Adjourned.
抱歉 法官阁下 我能把手表拿回来了吗
Excuse me. Your Honor, can I have my watch back?
玛娅·林德尔 "丑闻之女"被律所解雇
喂
Hi.
喂 是我 叶莎
Hi. It's Yesha.
是这样的 我刚读到一篇文章
Yeah, I just read an article.
你是要被律所解雇了吗
Are you about to get fired?
什么
What?!
玛娅·林德尔 "丑闻之女"被解雇了
「美国新闻」上有篇文章坚称
There's an article on American News insisting
你被你的律所开除了
that you are being fired from your law firm.
什么 没有 为什么这么说
What?! No! Wh-Why?
上面写着你对反同性恋偏见提出的指责
Okay, it says that your accusations of anti-gay bias
激怒了你的上司
have angered your bosses.
等下 等等
Wait. Hold on.
进来
Yeah?
我被解雇了吗
Am I being fired?
什么
What?
我被解雇了吗
Am I being fired?
我甚至都不知道你是谁
I barely even know who you are.
所以我没被解雇吗
So I'm not?
你没有
You're not.
走吧
Go.
谢谢
Thank you.
是个谎言 我没有被解雇
It's a lie. I'm not being fired.
我刚又收到个新谷歌♥快讯
I just got a new Google alert.
上面说你刚花了35万购买♥♥珠宝
It says that you just bought $350,000 in jewelry.
什么
What?! What?!
是我前男友干的 他又开始了
It's my ex-boyfriend. He's at it again.
大陪审团问询中
戴安 你好
Diane. Hi.
-你好 -感谢你出席
- Hello. - Thank you for appearing
今天的大陪审团问询
in front of our grand jury today.
不必谢我
No thanks are necessary.
我是被传唤的
I was subpoenaed.
-我别无选择 -总之
- I had no choice. - Well,
还是谢谢你
thank you, anyway.
我昨天是否去过你办公室
Did I visit your office yesterday?
-是的 -我是否有问你
- You did. - Did I ask you about
关于芝加哥警♥察♥暴♥力♥执法案件的事宜
police brutality cases in Chicago?
问了
You did.
那我是否有问你关于
And did I ask you for suggestions
如何解决这一问题的建议
on how to address this issue?
是的 你问了
Yes, you did.
而你选择不予回答
And you chose not to answer.
我不确定你的动机
I wasn't certain of your motives.
我的
My...
我的动机能有什么不对
What could be wrong with my motives?
我觉得你经常撒谎
I think you tend to lie.
你们律所靠警♥察♥暴♥力♥执法案件赚了很多钱
Your firm makes a lot of money on these police brutality cases.
这是提问吗
Is that a question?
是的
Yeah, it is.
"很多钱"是多少
Define "A lot of money."
占你们律所年收入的百分之三十
30% of its annual income.
我刚入职
Well, I'm new to the firm.
这种事情你还是问博斯曼先生比较好
I think it's best that you ask Mr. Boseman.
当我问你 你们律所如何看待
When I asked you about your firm's attitude
警♥察♥暴♥力♥执法时
about police brutality,
你是不是说问题在于
did you not say that the problem was
库克县人♥民♥仇视非裔美国人
the people of Cook County hated African-Americans?
需要我把问题复述一遍吗
Would you like me to repeat the question?
不
No.
是的
Yes.
当我问你
When I asked you
你们律所动机是否纯正时 你是不是说
if your firm's motives were pure, did you not say
问题在于库克县人♥民♥仇视非裔美国人
the problem is that Cook County hated African-Americans
且随意看待黑人生命
and treated black lives carelessly?
没有
No.
你没说过吗
You did not say that?
没有 我从未说过这样的话
No, I said nothing like it.
你的意思是我的会议记录并不正确吗
Are you saying that my notes from our meeting are incorrect?
你的会议记录错得一塌糊涂
Your notes on our meeting are bizarrely incorrect.
那你能告诉我这上面
Well, would you be kind enough to show me
哪里写错了
where I was mistaken?
你走进我的办公室
Well, you came into my office,
谈了谈设立你们专案组的性质
you explained the nature of your task force,
又说了你儿子的事情 然后就没了
we spoke about your son, and that was it.
我不清楚你是从哪里弄来的记录
I don't know where you got this quote,
但你说的 没有一个字
but there's not a single word of it
是准确的
that is accurate.
是吗
Really?
我们有谈到我儿子吗
And we spoke about my son?
为什么会谈到我儿子
Why would we speak about my son?
我问他近况如何
I asked you how he was.
我那已经去世的儿子
My son who died?
你...居然问他近况如何
You... asked me how he was?
是的 我不知道他已经过世了
Yes. I didn't know that he had passed.
我在你办公室呆了多久
How long was I in your office?
大概有六分钟
Six minutes, approximately.
你是说我把这其中的大部分时间
And you're saying that I spent the majority of that time
都用来谈我儿子
talking about my son?
没错
Yes.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yes.
他在给我们下套
He's setting us up.
为什么
Why?
他想要减少警♥察♥暴♥力♥执法案件的数量
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表