剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
而我们现在唯一关注的只是能否赚钱
And the only thing we stand for now is making money,
就我而言 这则意味着我们毫无意义
and as far as I'm concerned, that means we stand for nothing.
投我一票 芭芭拉
Vote with me, Barbara.
请一定投我一票
Vote with me, please.
阿德里安也有付出
Adrian, he'll have his input,
但就我而言 他如果是大脑你就是心脏
but he's the head and you're the heart, as far as I'm concerned.
帮助我一起将心摆在最前位
Help me put the heart first.
你知道我们要投票
Now, you know, uh, we're having a vote.
管理合伙人的投票
Managing partner?
我听说了
Yes, I heard.
你帮我查看下形势
Why don't you check out the lay of the land for me,
看看谁给谁投票
see who's voting for who.
我 我不想牵扯进来
I... Look, I don't want to get in the middle of this.
希望你能理解
Uh, I hope you understand.
我知道 我知道
Oh, I know, I know, I know.
那你为何不
Why don't you, uh...
多多留意下动向呢
put your ear to the ground.
雷迪克先生让我调查下这个瘾君子
Mr. Reddick asked me to see what I could find out about this addict
为什么会找耶利米牧师的麻烦
coming after Pastor Jeremiah.
尽管去查
Go ahead and do it.
别花太多计费工时
But not too many billable hours.
明白了
Understood.
他有问过我调查可能的得票数
He did ask me about a likely head count
管理合伙人里谁投了谁
for the vote on managing partner.
这你查起来有困难吗
Is that something you have a problem doing?
没困难
Not at all.
我只是想知道你希望我的调查有多准确
I just wanted to see how accurate you wanted me to be
我才能汇报给他
in what I report back to him.
加百列·科瓦奇办公室 执业律师
请上楼
感谢上帝没让我沦落至此
There but for the grace of God.
洛哈特女士 很高兴见到你
Ms. Lockhart, nice to see you.
欢迎
Welcome.
你不是梅丽莎
And... you're not Marissa.
梅丽莎在哪儿
Where is, uh, where is Marissa?
梅丽莎是我的助理
Marissa's my assistant.
这是玛娅
This is Maia.
玛娅 你好
Maia. Hello.
红头发很好看
Pretty red hair.
我有只红头发的狗
I had a dog with red hair.
快请坐 请坐
Uh, please sit down, sit down.
我才玩完一轮糖果消消乐
I am just finishing up a round of Candy Crush.
而这实在...
And this is...
我得玩完这轮 如果没完成的话
I have to finish this, if I don't finish,
我就会有点...
I'm just gonna be a bit of a...
稍等 抱歉
Hold on a second. Sorry.
见鬼了
Goddamn it!
今天不是我的幸运日
Not my day today.
科瓦奇先生
Mr. Kovac,
我们调查了你提过的钱款
we've looked into the payments you told us about,
耶利米牧师寄给保罗那些钱
from Pastor Jeremiah to Paul,
结果很满意 钱款的解释很单纯
and we're satisfied that there is an innocent explanation.
我们不会给约翰逊先生任何和解费
We're not gonna offer Mr. Johnson any money.
这是我们的最后决定
That's final.
是嘛
Really?
你叫什么来着
And who are you again?
玛娅
Maia.
你们总派白人律师过来
You keep sending out white lawyers.
-为什么 -科瓦奇先生
- Why is that? - Yes, Mr. Kovac,
你街头混混式的小聪明很令人印象深刻
we're very impressed with your street smarts.
但到某个时候
But at some point,
你总得停下那套反常青藤的把戏
you have to stop riding the anti-Ivy League thing.
你要么有证据 要么没有
You either have the evidence or not.
好吧 你得解释下
Okay, you'll have to explain this.
这是中途之家内部走廊的监控
This is the security footage from inside the Halfway House.
看看时间标记
And take a look at that time stamp.
耶利米牧师夜里十一点整进了保罗的房♥间
Pastor Jeremiah goes into Paul's room at 11:00 at night.
出来的时候已经
And he comes back out at...
十一点半
11:30.
期间过了半小时
That's a half hour.
我可能不是那么有礼貌
Yeah, yeah, I may not be polite,
但有些人比你想象中要糟糕许多
but-but people are worse than you expect.
牧师强♥奸♥小男孩
Pastors rape little boys!
即使是陈腔滥调也依然会发生
Even clichés happen.
是毒品检测
It was a drug test.
一次只针对保罗的毒品检测吗
A drug test that only targeted Paul?
那晚你没去其他人的房♥间
You didn't go into anybody else's room that night.
有人报告说保罗 也只有保罗
Well, there was a report that Paul, and only Paul,
大晚上有人拜访 可能是毒贩子
had a late-night visitor, perhaps a drug dealer.
所以我去了他房♥间做了毒品检测
So I went into his room to give him a drug test.
这是标准流程吗
This was standard procedure?
没错
Yes.
我们在房♥里就有做检测的设备
We have kits on-site that we use.
我去他房♥间没别的原因
I wasn't in his room for any other reason.
-能再放一遍吗 -当然可以
- Can you play it again? - Sure.
是牧师要求装监控的
The reverend is the one who put this security video in.
他想确保没人无视规矩
He wanted to make sure no one flaunted the rules.
说他毫无缘由地进人房♥间 这太疯狂了
It's insane to think he'd go into somebody's room without a reason.
暂停 就这里
Stop. There.
倒回去点
Go back.
漏了段时间
There's a time jump.
缺了快一小时的监控
You're missing almost an hour of footage.
这不可能
No, th-that can't happen.
但你看 时间标记跳了一小时
But look, the time code, it jumps an hour.
耶利米是个好人
Jeremiah is a good man.
他照顾好我们
He takes care of us.
他甚至会每天早上带我们去远足
He even takes us for long walks every morning.
帮助我们清醒大脑 不重蹈覆辙
It helps us clear our heads, keeps us in shape.
你为什么要说这些
Why are you saying that?
我没说不是这样
I'm not saying any different.
很多人想看虔诚的人被冠以污名
A lot of people want religious people brought down.
他们不喜欢上帝
They don't like God,
也不喜欢信仰上帝的人
or they don't like people who believe in God.
我只是想弄清楚事情的真♥相♥
I just want to know the truth.
去死吧
Then die.
这样你就能知道真♥相♥了
That's how you know the truth.
死亡
Die.
上帝会告诉你真♥相♥
And God'll tell you.
所以这里少了一小时得录像
So there's an hour missing.
-这意味着什么 -不知道
- What does that mean? - I don't know.
要么是有人在包庇牧师
Now, either someone is covering for the reverend,
要么是保罗·约翰逊和他的律师
or Paul Johnson and his lawyer
不想让我们看见
don't want us to see
-跟他交易的毒贩进了房♥间 -没错
- that his dealer entered the room. - Yeah.
等等 暂停
Wait, wait, freeze.
这是个笔记本 按一下空格键就行了
It's a laptop; just press the space button.
你想我把画面放大一点吗
Do you want me to enhance?
怎么了
What?
我刚在想我真的很适合干♥你♥的工作
I was just thinking I'm pretty good at your job.
我觉得我要去考个侦探证
I think I'll go for a detective license.
恭喜你 到底怎么了
Congratulations. What?
你看见这个没 这是个运动手环
Do you see this? It's a Fitbit.
你登上我的网站就能看见我什么时候在睡觉
When you go on my website, you can find when I was asleep,
什么时候醒着
when I was awake,
什么时候在走路 走了多远
when I was walking, how far I went.
看
Look.
好吧
Okay.
我会资助你考侦探证的
I'll sponsor you for a detective's license.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Sure.
告诉我时间
Tell me when.
我不能恢复已经删除了的监控录像
I wasn't able to recover the deleted security footage,
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表