剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
不
No.
不 那肯定是不小心拨出去的
No, that must've been an accidental dial.
我... 估计我手♥机♥...
I'm a... think my phone is...
不管怎样 对不起
Anyway, I'm sorry.
反正我也要给你打电♥话♥的
Well, I was gonna call you anyway, um...
我需要你帮个忙
I have a favor.
我同意给警♥察♥协会做个弹道学的演讲
I've agreed to give a speech on ballistics to the police union.
是吗 这可不像你的作风啊
Really? Well, that doesn't sound like you.
确实不像
Yes, it isn't.
我希望你能读一下
I was hoping that you could read it.
当然
Sure.
今晚可以吗
Is tonight Okay?
可以 我明天才讲呢
Yes, I have to give it tomorrow.
还有 谢谢你
And... thank you.
所以你不相信电视台会播这集
So, you didn't believe the network would broadcast the episode?
抱歉 我可以反对吗
Sorry. Can I object here?
-引导证人推测 -不 反对无效
- Calls for speculation. - No. Overruled.
谢谢 法官阁下 费斯克先生
Thank you, Your Honor. Mr. Fisk?
他们一再修改播出日期
They kept changing the broadcast date.
他们一直往后推 一而再 再而三
They kept pushing it back, over and over and over again.
他们从来就没指望特朗普会赢
They never expected Trump would actually win.
当他赢了的时候 他们就想毁掉这集剧
And then, when he did, they wanted to bury the episode.
-那就是你把剧放到网上的原因 -是的
- So that's why you put the episode online? - Yes.
制片厂和电视台都有了寒蝉效应
There's been a chilling effect at the studio and the network.
他们怕特朗普怀恨在心
They're worried about the Donald holding grudges.
天知道电视台的领导们
Who knew network execs
会因为凌晨三点的酒醉推文而吓到失禁
shit their pants over 3:00 a.m. drunk tweets?
反对 法官阁下
Objection, Your Honor.
能不骂人吗
Can we not swear?
是的 别骂人 费斯克先生
Yes, we can not. Mr. Fisk.
对不起 我发现
I'm sorry, I-I found the idea that
他们会因为害怕特朗普而删减内容
they would censor themselves for Trump terrifying.
我只是想指出来
And I wanted to point that out.
所以你把剧集作为公共服务放到了网上
So you put the episode online as a public service?
咱们还是别太过分了
Hey, look, let's not go overboard here.
他又不是纳尔逊·曼德拉
He's not Nelson Mandela.
南非前总统
但是我明白你的意思
But I get your point.
律师 你还有问题吗
Counselor, do you have anything?
是的 我们看一下
Yes, uh, let's see.
正当使用的定义是
The definition of fair use is that
"对可使用的受版权保护的材料的简短摘录"
"Brief excerpts of copyrightable material may be used."
是简短 那么
Brief. So,
你编写的那集剧时长是多少
how long was that episode that you wrote?
42分钟
42 minutes.
你放到网上的摘录部分又是多长呢
And how long was the excerpt you put online?
由于我构思剧集的方式
Because of the way I structured the episode,
我需要把整集都展示出来
I needed to show the whole thing.
-那是因为 -好了
- It was a matter of... - Okay.
我知道你想谈论更多内容
I know you want to talk more,
但是只需要回答问题就可以了
but just answer the question.
我把整集都放到网上了
I put the whole thing online.
那是证明我的观点的唯一方式
It was the only way to prove my point.
为什么你无法用一小部分
Why couldn't you prove your point
简短的部分来证明你的观点呢
by using a small part, a brief part?
因为需要全局
Because it required the whole thing.
好的
All right.
没有问题了 法官阁下
Nothing more, Your Honor.
请求再次质询 法官阁下
Redirect, Your Honor.
通过上传剧集你赚了多少钱
How much did you make by uploading the episode?
我赚了多少
How much did I make?
一分都没赚
Nothing.
因为这是政♥治♥行为
Because this was a political move?
而不是经济行为吗
Not an economic one?
正是
Exactly.
好了 还有其他问题吗 各位律师
All right. Anything else, counselors?
是的 我有一位快速反驳证人
Yes. I have a quick rebuttal witness.
但是真的很简短
But it'll be really brief.
我是沃恩·延科
I'm Vaughn Yenko.
我是剧集的联合执行制片人
I am a co-executive producer on the show.
也就是说你是编剧吗
Okay, so that means you're like a writer?
不
No.
但是 基本上也对
But... yeah, mostly.
费斯克先生坚持声称他出于政♥治♥立场
Mr. Fisk insists that he put his episode online
把剧集放到了网上
as a political statement.
那是事实吗
Is that true?
反对 法官阁下 传闻证据
Objection, Your Honor. Hearsay.
我认为这属于传闻证据的例外 法官阁下
I think this is a hearsay exception, Your Honor.
前后不符的陈述
Uh, prior inconsistent statements.
是的 反对无效
Yep. Overruled.
我应该回答吗 法官阁下
S-So I should answer, Your Honor?
请吧
Oh, please.
他出于政♥治♥原因
It's not true...
把剧集放到网上不是事实
him putting the episode online for political reasons.
费斯克认为这集剧是他最好的作品
Fisk thought this episode was his best work.
他认为它能让他得艾美奖
And he thought it was going to win him an Emmy.
-胡说 -你觉得自己可了不起了
- That's bullshit. - Oh, you think you're God's gift.
-你就是嫉妒我 -先生们 先生们
- This is about you being jealous. - Gentlemen. Gentlemen.
你♥他♥妈♥就是个愚蠢的耶鲁混♥蛋♥
You stupid fucking Yale asshole.
耶鲁可比普林斯顿强多了
Yale is better than Princeton.
先生们 别吵了 别吵了
Gentlemen! Stop, stop, stop.
耶鲁可以给我擦屁♥股♥了 朋友
Yale can wipe my ass, my friend.
-可以擦 -先生们 住嘴
- Can wipe it. - Gentlemen, stop.
我像下面那位一样讨厌耶鲁
Now, look, I hate Yale as much as the next guy,
但是这么吵下去对谁的案子都没任何帮助
but no one is helping their case by arguing here.
行了吗 我明白你们的意思
Okay, I get it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你的辩护是他出于职业发展而不是政♥治♥原因
Now, you're arguing that he posted online for career,
把剧放到网上
not political reasons.
我没有辩护 法官阁下 证据证明如此
I am not arguing, Your Honor. That's what the evidence proves.
是啊 证据证明的事情多了去了
Yeah, well, the evidence proves a lot of things.
好了 我的决定如下
All right, here's my decision.
用正当使用辩护就是笑话 律师们
Fair use is a joke here, counselors.
他可是把整个剧都放到网上了
I mean, he put the whole thing online.
我认为你们双方
Now, I think the two of you
可以一起商量赔偿金了
should get together and decide damages.
因为 律师们 你们输了
Because, counselors, you lost.
你们官司输定了
It's a loser case.
谢谢 法官阁下
Thank you, Your Honor.
这样说只会让我改变主意 律师
You could only make me change my mind, counselor.
再见
Bye.
就这样了 对吗
So I guess that's it, huh?
他们会要我破产
They're gonna bankrupt me.
不 为时尚早
No, that is far from it.
我们才刚刚开始
We're just getting started.
请我吧
Hire me.
只要我还有一口气在就会为你们公♥司♥辩护到底
I'll defend your firm with my last breath.
克里斯特瓦先生想
Mr. Kresteva wants to
对我们公♥司♥一起提出几起诉讼
tie together several accusations against our firm.
他不仅针对我们办理过的警♥察♥暴♥力♥案件
Not just our work on police brutality cases,
还有我们和林德尔基金的关系
but also our connection to the Rindell Fund.
所以我们需要一位代表我们整个公♥司♥的律师
So we need a lawyer for the whole firm.
-我可以胜任 -好
- That's me. - Okay.
那我们怎么为自己辩护
So how do we defend ourselves?
我们斗争到底 这是个新的民事权利
Oh, we fight. It's a new civil rights.
我会与你们一起并肩作战 兄弟们
And I will march with you, my bros,
只要我还有一口气在
until my dying breath.
就像"不朽技术"的饶舌歌♥曲
It's like Immortal Technique rapped:
"不朽技术"的歌♥曲——「大革命」
*哟 他妈的给我装满 装满锁好*
*Yo, load the fuck up, locked and loading*
*记得条子来了把窗户打烂*
*Remember to break that window when the cop comes in*
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表