剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
I think the fake news was picked up by other Web sites as if it were real.
他们为什么会这么做呢
And why would they do that?
因为这故事有趣
Because the story is fun.
它有明确的反派 也就是我
It has a clear villain...me.
这我可不清楚 林德尔小姐
Oh, I don't know, Ms. Rindell.
我不觉得这故事哪儿有趣
I don't think there's anything fun about this story.
你给店里打过电♥话♥吗
Did you try calling the store?
那另一篇你去探监的文章呢
What about this article about you visiting your father
你父亲那时候还在候审
while he was awaiting trial?
你们聊了什么
What did you guys talk about?
那是私人探访
That was a personal visit.
我和林德尔先生的律师都在场 所以
I was there as well as Mr. Rindell's attorney, so...
不 不是那次
No, no, not that visit.
我说的是另外两次
I'm talking about the other two visits,
玛娅是自己去的
when Maia went by herself.
那也是假新闻 根本没有其他探访
That's more fake news. There were no other visits.
耶什
Yesha.
我现在得中止这次询问
At this point, we'll interrupt the questioning
我和玛娅得商量一下
so Maia and I can discuss.
没问题
Sure.
你们可以好好弄清楚
Why don't you figure out
哪些是假新闻
which is fake news
哪些不是
and which is not.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
什么
What?
没什么事 为什么这么问
Uh, nothing, why?
你一副有事的样子
You just have a look.
科斯达夫人在找你 我们有麻烦了吗
Mrs. Kolstad wants to see you now. Are we in trouble?
什么 没有
What? No.
因为我需要这份工作
Because I need this job.
我会记住的
Oh, I'll keep that in mind.
我们得做一个艰难的决定
We've had to make a difficult decision here.
怎么了
What?
这是我们解雇律师的时候会对他们说的话
Well, that's what we tell associates when we release them.
不完全是这样
Well, it's not quite that.
是认♥购♥金的事
The capital contribution.
我们知道你要从原来律所提认♥购♥金有困难
Yes, we know you're having trouble releasing it from your old firm.
但我们坚持钱必须尽快到位
But we need to insist.
没关系 我理解
No, I understand.
合伙人已经投过票了
The partners voted.
如果一周内收不到认♥购♥金
If we don't get the contribution in a week,
我们得把你降为普通律师
we'll need to make you of counsel.
好的
Okay.
你可能会想给律所雇一名律师
Uh, you may want to think of getting a lawyer for the firm.
迈克·克里斯特瓦刚在询问玛娅
Mike Kresteva was just questioning Maia.
你又去见你父亲了吗
You went and saw your father again?
是的
Yes.
为什么
Why?
他叫我从贾克斯叔叔的电脑上下份材料
He asked me to download, from my Uncle Jax's computer,
是一份叫"鬼混名单"的客户名单
a list of clients called the "Schtup List."
鬼混名单
"The Schtup List"?
那是什么
What's that?
里面是基金里几个贵宾客户
It's a list of VIP clients in the fund
贾克斯给他们做了特殊服务
that Jax did special work for.
为了避税把利润时间做得早一点
Oh, um, backdating profits for tax purposes,
或者把基金转到其他账户里
transferring funds to other accounts.
一些非法活动吗
Illegal activities?
你父亲认为可以拿这些来对付你叔叔吗
And your father thought he could use this against your uncle?
没错
Yes.
你明白的吧 你这样做 帮助你父亲
So you do know, by doing this, by helping your father,
就已经被牵扯进非法行为了
you've implicated yourself in wrongdoing?
他是我父亲
He's my father.
我还能做什么
What could I do?
你能让自己不坐牢
You can keep yourself out of jail.
谁来了 我律师吗
Who is it, my lawyer?
林德尔先生
Mr. Rindell?
你好
Hello.
我是迈克·克里斯特瓦
I'm Mike Kresteva.
好吧
Okay.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
不认识 但我想我可以帮你
No, but I think I can help you.
你好 法官阁下 你好
Hi, Your Honor. Hi.
托马斯·格拉特法官
你好
Hello?
我是安珀
I'm Amber.
我是汤姆 很高兴见到你
Tom. Nice to meet you.
我说 这案件很简单 法官阁下
Can I just say, this is a very simple matter, Your Honor.
这就是盗窃
It's stealing.
不管是偷了钱包
It doesn't matter if it's a stolen purse,
还是偷了一集电视剧 都应同样处理
or a stolen episode of TV, it should be treated the same way.
但我们在民事法庭 法官阁下
And yet here we are in civil court, Your Honor,
而不是刑事法庭
not criminal court.
这说法有趣
That's a funny approach,
抱怨我们对你的客户还不够狠
complaining that we're not going hard enough on your client.
-我只是想指出卢茨女士 -伍德
- I'm simply pointing out that Ms. Lutz is... - Wood.
伍德卢茨
Wood-Lutz.
伍德卢茨女士
Ms. Wood-Lutz...
没选择提出刑事诉讼
has elected not to press criminal charges here.
若只是简单的盗窃案 她不会这样做
Something she would do if this were a simple matter of theft.
但失窃的钱包一般也不会价值1200万
It's also true that stolen purses don't usually cost $12 million.
法官阁下 我们会在这里的唯一原因
Your Honor, the only reason we are here is because
是伍德卢茨女士的当事人
Ms. Wood-Lutz's client
觉得联邦通信委员会找麻烦
has an issue in front of the FCC,
同时他们在担心特朗普政♥府♥
and they're afraid that the Trump administration
-天 不是 -会做出不利的决定
- Oh, my Gosh, no. - will decide against them.
法官阁下 我认为我的当事人是替罪羊
I submit, Your Honor, my client is a scapegoat.
不是这样 法官阁下 我能说话了吗
No, Your Honor. Can I speak, please?
法官阁下 她的当事人得向政♥府♥证明自己足够强硬
Her client needs to prove themselves tough to this administration
委员会在独♥立♥拥有运营的问题上
so they'll decide in their favor
就会做出有利于他们的决定
on the O&Os, Your Honor.
我都不知道那是什么
I don't even know what that means.
我也不知道
Well, actually I don't either.
独♥立♥拥有和运营的电视台 法官阁下
Owned and operated TV stations, Your Honor.
好吧 我不明白
Right, so I don't understand,
你是说你的当事人没把剧集发布在网上吗
are you saying that your client didn't post the episode online?
他发了
No, he did.
我不明白 法官阁下
I-I don't understand, Your Honor.
辩护内容是什么
What's the defense?
正当使用
Fair use.
好吧
Okay.
我有兴趣了
I'm game.
听听看吧
Let's hear it.
嗨 丹尼
Hi, Danny.
没事 一切都好
No, no, everything's fine.
是我公♥寓♥的事 我们讨论过
It's just that thing we talked about with my apartment.
我觉得我是想找个不那么豪华的地方
I think I want to look for something not as grand.
戴安
Diane?
有人来见你 还带了礼物
Someone is here to see you and he has a present.
丹尼 我能回头再打给你吗
Danny, can I call you back?
好的
Okay, good.
需要我留下来做记录吗
Do you want me to stay and take notes?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
她很...健谈
She's... chatty.
确实
She is that.
你还好吗
So how are you?
挺好的 你呢
Good. You?
很好
Good.
你给我打电♥话♥了
You called?
没有 什么时候
Uh, no. When?
昨天晚上
Last night.
我接了 但是你已经挂了
I picked up, but you hung up.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表