剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
不 我们的策略是这样的
No, this is our strategy.
贵所通过这些警方暴♥力♥执法的案件
Your firm has personally enriched itself
为自身谋取利益高达
to the tune of $180 million
1亿8000万美元
with these police brutality cases.
你们就是在抢劫
You are robbing the tax dollars
这座城市最弱势的
coming from the city's most vulnerable
美国黑人社区的纳税钱
African-american communities...
戴安 你是什么时候变得如此愤世嫉俗的
Diane, when did you get so cynical?
你应该站在我们这一边 而不是
You should be on this side of the table, not...
我们都是在利用这个案子 卢卡
We're both using this case, Lucca.
你还是就事论事的好
Why don't you just stick to the facts?
好吧 这样吧
Okay, all right.
我们降到400万
We'll come down to $4 million,
不能再少了
but that's it.
那我就提到40万
And I'll go up to $400,000.
我们明天见吧 戴安
We'll see you tomorrow, Diane.
我能问一句吗
Can I ask something?
当然 问吧
Sure, go ahead.
这个案子 我们是站在正确的一方吗
Are we on the right side on this one?
我们站在必要的一方
We are on a necessary side.
我一度笃定有罪的人
People I thought with all my heart were guilty
结果却是无辜的
turned out to be innocent.
而我坚信是圣人的人
And people I thought were saints--
他们 他们反而不是
they, um, they weren't.
这就是为什么你不能相信直觉
That's why you don't go on instinct.
多等 多听
You wait, you listen
多观察
and watch.
最终 人人都会显露本色
Eventually, everyone reveals themself.
我们正在整合资源
Hey, we're pooling our resources.
要不要一起
You want to join?
不了 谢谢
No, it's all right. Thanks.
你去哪了
Where were you?
这些我才弄了三分之一
I'm only a third of the way through this.
一个合伙人给了我一个任务
A partner just gave me an assignment
而且我可以再拽一个律师来帮我
and I can pull another associate onto it.
你想做吗
You want to do it?
想啊
Yes!
等等 等一下
Wait, hey... Wait a second,
等一下 这只是摆摆姿态而已
Wait a second. It's a pose.
做个样子 他们开价会变高的
That's all. They will come up.
我们不想在这上面耗太多时间 阿德里安
We don't want to bury too much time in this, Adrian.
芭芭拉
Barbara, look,
库克县 他们想让我们妥协
Cook county, they're trying to break our backs on this thing.
我们妥协一次 下次他们就会以之要挟
We bend here, they use it against us on the next suit.
卢卡
Lucca?
你了解戴安 你觉得她会提高报价吗
You know Diane. Will she come up in her offer?
我认为戴安要证明自己
I think Diane's got something to prove
-而且她会努力做到 -所以呢
- and she's out to prove it. - So what?
我也要证明自己
I have something to prove.
我们都要证明自己
We all have something to prove.
-她就要退休了 -是的
- She's retiring? - Yes.
她想赢下最后一战
She wants to go out with a win.
让她的报价提高到100万 然后处理别的案子吧
Let's get her up to a million, and move on to the next.
不 芭芭拉 我告诉你 她想要我们妥协
No, barbara, she wants to cave. I'm telling you.
等你说服她把报价提高到100万再说
We'll talk when you get her to a million.
卢卡
Lucca,
一点支持都不给啊
where was the support?
只是有人问了我个问题 只是如此
I was asked a question, that's all.
你觉得我不能赢过戴安
Yeah, you don't think I can take Diane down?
没有 我只是觉得我帮不上忙 这是干嘛
No, I just think I'm not helping. What is this?
找首席财务官肯德里克 带点口音
Ask for CFO kendrick, with the accent.
拜托
Oh, come on.
我在企业层面遇到了阻碍
I'm getting held up at the corporate level.
她会很高调的 打吧 帮帮我
She'll raise her tone. Come on, help me out.
博斯曼先生 我
Mr. Boseman, I...
喂 你好
Yes, hello.
阿德里安·博斯曼想要找肯德里克先生
Adrian Boseman calling for Mr. Kendrick.
如果可以的话 他也想亲自和他谈
Well, he'd love to talk to him now if he could.
可他刚出去吃午餐了
He's just popping out to lunch.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的
Okay.
做得真棒
That was fantastic!
祝你好运 戴安 我们会想念你的
以优等生的成绩毕业于法律学院之后
After graduating from law school with honors,
戴安成为了一名地区检察官助理
Diane became an Assistant District Attorney.
她以不遗余力寻求真♥相♥
She made her reputation as someone
而广受赞誉
who fought hard for the truth,
五年之后
And after five years...
天呐 我有那么年轻过吗
Oh, my god, was I ever that young?
我简直不敢相信你就要离开我们了 戴安
I can't believe you're leaving us, Diane.
我精神上与你们同在
Oh, not in spirit.
如果你想要回来的话
If you ever think of coming back,
一定要先来我这儿
You don't go anywhere else first.
我答应你 蕾妮
I promise, Renee.
等一下
Wait a minute...
你答应过我的
You promised me.
你好 伊森
Oh, Ethan.
我们是伙伴 我的大门永远为你敞开
We have partners I'd throw out the door to make room for you.
被需要的感觉真好
Wow. Well, it's... It's good to be wanted.
谢谢你的到来
Thank you for coming.
丽诺
Hi. Lenore!
看看你呀
Oh, look at you.
祝贺你
Congrats.
玛娅告诉我们你是一位良师
Maia tells us what a great mentor you are.
她是个好孩子 我爱她
Oh, she's such a doll. I love her.
顺便说一下 格伦一直想要找你
By the way, uh, Glenn's been trying to reach you.
在普罗旺斯的房♥子这事上我们没有时间了
We're running out of time on the Provence house.
我的天哪
Oh, my god,
我真是好嫉妒 普罗旺斯啊
I am so jealous. Provence!
是啊 但我要先给首♥付♥才行
Yeah, but only if I make the down payment.
是的 我想把事情都处理妥当
Well, yes, I wanted to get my ducks in a row first.
你的投资项目回报很高 戴安
You know, your investments are working so well for you, Diane,
我提议一个更明智的选择 首♥付♥去借贷
I was wondering if it's not smarter to borrow the money,
你的钱还是存在基金里
and leave it in the fund.
好的 那我和格伦再谈谈吧
Oh, well, let me discuss it with Glenn.
但是你可以给他打电♥话♥啊 他并不坏
But, um, do give him a call, he's not a bad guy,
而且他感觉自己被忽视了
and he's feeling a bit ignored.
是啊 会计师本来就倾向于觉得被忽视
Yeah, accountants tend to feel ignored.
-你好啊 亲爱的 -他们来了
- Hello, darling. - Oh, there they are,
强力妻妻
the power couple.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
你们俩什么时候才结婚
So when are you two getting married?
妈 别这样
Mom, no!
为什么 最高法♥院♥的借口已经行不通了
Why? There's no supreme court excuse anymore.
你和你叔叔谈了吗
Have you talked to your uncle?
谁啊 贾克斯吗 没有
Who, Jax? Mm. No.
他没和你说基金的事吗
He didn't talk to you about the fund?
没有 怎么了
No, why?
没事 只是你们两个太亲近了
Nothing, just you two are so close.
如果他给你打电♥话♥ 让你和别人谈话
If he calls you and asks you to talk to anyone,
先给我打个电♥话♥ 好吗
call me first, okay?
发生什么事了 爸爸
What's going on, dad?
没事 你了解贾克斯 他总是说话很狂
Nothing, you know Jax, he tends to talk kind of wild.
我不想把大家都搞疯
I don't want to make everyone crazy.
好的
Okay.
-晚安 甜心 -晚安
- Good night, honey. - Good night.
-这真是太振奋了 -卢卡
- This is so exciting. - Lucca!
请陈述你的姓名和职业 先生
Please give your name and occupation for the record, sir.
安德鲁·泰鲁 芝加哥警官 第三年在职
Andrew Theroux. CPD, three years on duty.
视频上的这个人是你吗 先生
Is this you on the video, sir?
是的 但这不是全部的情况
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表