剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
No, excuse me, sir, you'll have your chance.
这就是一家规模庞大
Um, this is a massive,
市值120亿的公♥司♥
$12 billion company
偷窃我当事人一半的工资
stealing half my client's pay.
偷窃 别闹 我们可有他的供状登记在案
Stealing, really? We have his confession on the record.
不 他是被逼招供的
No, he was forced to confess.
有人告诉他如果他不认罪的话
He was told if he did not confess...
没人跟他说过任何事情
He was not told anything.
如果他不招认 就会被解雇
If he did not confess, then he would be fired.
弗兰克 他质问了你多久
Frank, how long did this man question you?
七个小时
Seven hours.
没有片刻休息 他被要求不能离开房♥间
Without break. He was told he could not leave the room.
只是因为他是一名员工 而他当时正在值班
Only because he's an employee and he was on the clock.
让我看看供词
Let me see the confession.
工会代表也想看看这个吗
Would the union rep like to see it, too?
是的 谢谢
Uh, I would, thank you.
仲裁员先生 在你看供词的同时 请记住
Mr. Arbiter, as you read that, please remember
他是被迫在这张供词上签名的
that he was forced to sign that confession.
我从没强迫过任何人 这是弗里德曼方法
I never forced anyone. This is the Friedman method.
我从未不按方法办事
I never diverged once from it at all.
什么
The what?
弗里德曼方法
The Friedman method,
这是一种质询方法
it's a process of questioning
我曾经如此训练过也得到了认证
I was trained and certified in.
先生 这是你的签名吗
Sir, is this your signature?
是的
Yes.
根据双方达成的
Then in exercise of powers conferred under Clause 25
条款中的第25条
of the agreement entered into between the parties,
本席宣布 被告胜诉
judgment is made in favor of the respondent.
等等 什么 这就完了吗
Wait, w-what? What, that's it?
谢谢大家 我要处理下一个案子了
Thank you, I'll see the next arbitration.
但他是冤枉的
But he didn't do it!
我要处理下一个案子了
I'll see the next arbitration.
非法监禁
False imprisonment.
仲裁员先生 我们请求仲裁再次开庭
Mr. Arbiter, we ask that the arbitration be reopened
因为被告对我当事人进行了非法监禁
based on the matter of false imprisonment.
拜托
Oh, come on...
我当事人在违背意愿的情况下被关了七小时
My client was held against his will for seven hours,
这直接违反了...所有法条
in direct contravention of... everything.
非法监禁的问题与此案无关
The issue of false imprisonment is irrelevant.
本席再次宣判 被告胜诉
Judgment is again made in favor of the respondent.
这就由不得你来判了 先生
That's not your decision to make, sir.
你说什么
Excuse me?
林德尔小姐当事人的
The arbitration agreement
仲裁协议并不包括民事侵权索赔
with Ms. Rindell's client does not cover tort claims.
而非法监禁就是一项民事侵权索赔
And false imprisonment is a tort claim.
那我们可就陷入僵局了
Then we are stalemated.
不 我们没有
No, we're not.
怎么没有
And why is that?
因为我们将会在法庭上见
Because we'll see you in court.
亨利
Henry.
你还好吗
How are you?
鲁珀特让我接受这份认罪协议
Rupert tells me I should accept a guilty plea.
20年
20 years.
你怎么想
What do you think?
我觉得很糟糕 汉克
I think this is bad, Hank.
是的 你和我 戴安
Yeah, you and I, Diane,
我们总是和对方说实话
we always told each other the truth.
不管在哪里 在大学 之后
No matter where... in college, after,
在丽诺面前
before Lenore.
我现在也要和你说实话
And I'm telling you the truth now.
我是冤枉的
I did not do this.
小亨 我应该怎么做
Hank, what am I supposed to do with that?
我破产了 分文不剩
I am bankrupted, completely.
两个月前 我聘请了一个法务会计师
Two months ago, I hired a forensics accountant
去调查贾克斯的交易
to look into Jax's trades.
有8300万美元不见了
There was $83 million missing.
那个会计师发现贾克斯把钱转移到
The accountant found Jax had moved the money
他的私人账户了
into his private account.
我试图与他对质 但还没来得及
I tried to confront him, but before I could,
贾克斯就去联调局告发了我
Jax went to the Feds to turn me in.
你应该把这些和你的律师说 不是我
You should be telling this to your lawyer, not to me.
我说了 但鲁珀特说此事无足轻重
I did, but Rupert said it doesn't matter.
对我不利的事太多了
There are too many bad facts.
好吧
Okay.
我去找找别的律师
Let me look into another lawyer.
-为什么不能是你 -不行
- Why not you? - No.
你需要一个能保持客观的人
You need someone objective.
玛娅还好吗
How's Maia?
-她做得很好 -好
- She's doing well. - Good.
她正在处理一个案子
She's on a case.
她会超越我们所有人
She's gonna blow us all away.
她见她妈妈了吗
Did she see her mom?
没有
No.
我觉得她最好远离这些事
I think it's best that she stay away
直到有个了结
until all this gets straightened out.
但这也许会需要很长时间
But that could be years.
我知道
I know.
丽诺没告诉你吗
Lenore didn't tell you?
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
她时间不多了
She doesn't have years.
她的乳腺癌复发了
Her breast cancer, it's back.
扩散到了淋巴结
Spread to her lymph nodes.
也许我该去看看她
Maybe I should go see her.
是我的话就先跟律师谈谈
I'd talk to your lawyer first.
你觉得我不应该去看她
You don't think I should go see her?
不 只是
No, it's just...
我觉得你应该谨慎一点
I think you should be careful.
她误解了我的意图
She misunderstood my intent,
也可能直接无视了 但我们没有时间纠缠这个
or she ignored it, but we just don't have time for this.
我们对律所的作为有更高的期待
And we raise expectations for what our firm can do!
卢卡
Ah, Lucca.
看来我们今早又有了新案子
It seems we picked up a new case this morning.
我和你说了我们不想
I told you we didn't want to get tangled up
这些小案子上纠缠不清
in small-ball litigation.
这并不是一个小案子
This is not small-ball.
BMI有120亿美元资产
BMI has $12 billion in assets...
是的 但我们拿不到任何惩罚性赔偿
Yes, and there won't be any punitive damages here.
-这可不好说 -这是一定的
- But we don't know that. - We do know that.
只有一个工会成员
This is one union member,
我们需要花40个计费工时
and we're about to put in 40 billable hours,
从他那得到什么 两万美元的酬劳吗
to get him what, $20,000 in back pay?
是让你把办公室让给了合伙人 所以在找事吗
Is this about you losing your office to a partner?
没有
No.
这就是个好案子
This is about a good case.
你知道弗里德曼方法是什么吗
Hey, do you know what the Friedman Method is?
弗里德曼方法
The Friedman Method?
我知道 这是一种质询
Yeah, it's a way to interrogate
嫌疑人的方法 怎么了
a suspect... why?
我有个案子
It's a case I'm on.
我怎么能了解更多点
How do I find out more about it?
简单 他们有研讨会
Easily, they have seminars.
去网上查找就好
Just look them up online.
只要你付钱 你也可以
You pay the money, and you, too,
学习怎么当警♥察♥
can learn how to be a cop.
太好了
Good to know.
好了 我得挂了 拜
Oh, okay. I got to go, bye.
我们被拒绝了
We're being shut down.
什么
What?
他们担心这案子太小了
They're worried the case is too small.
你在开玩笑吧
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表