剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
这个案子吗
being beaten up by the white cops?
不好意思 但是你先问的
I'm sorry, but you asked the question.
喂 戴安 我感觉进展很顺利
Hey, Diane. I think it went great.
好的
Uh, yeah.
好 我马上回去
Okay, I'm on my way back.
安德鲁·哈特
It's Andrew Hart.
他有什么把柄
What does he have on us?
为什么克里斯特瓦叫他来作证
Why is Kresteva calling him to testify?
他旁边有别人吗
Did you see him with anybody else?
-没 就他一个 -我们得弄清楚
- No, he was alone. - We need to find out
他对大陪审团都说了我们律所什么
what he said to the grand jury about our firm.
怎么弄清楚
How do we do that?
关于原告的律所 你是怎么对大陪审团说的
What did you say to the grand jury about the plaintiff's firm?
反对 大陪审团问询内容属于机密
Objection. Grand jury proceedings are under seal
不能公之于众 无论塔肖尼女士
and cannot be made public, no matter how clever
觉得自己有多聪明都不行
Ms. Tascioni thinks she is.
反对有效
Sustained.
太过奖了
That's sweet,
夸我聪明
complimenting me for being clever.
谢谢
Thank you.
很高兴见到你 克里斯特瓦先生
Nice to see you, Mr. Kresteva.
迪尔德拉好吗
Oh, how's Diedre?
她很好
Oh, she's fine.
嘿 这是法庭
Uh, hello? Civil court.
-纳税人的钱可一直烧着呢 -抱歉
- Taxpayers' money being spent. - Yes, sorry.
我是否可以说
Is it fair to say that
为了获得竞争优势
in an effort to gain some competitive advantage,
你曾试图让阿德里安·博斯曼被取消律师资格呢
you sought to have Adrian Boseman disbarred?
是否可以 不可以
Is it fair? No, it's not fair.
知道了
I see.
那是否可以说你试图劝说
Well, is it fair to say that you tried calling
他是否想让我被吊销律师执照
他有没有联♥系♥我们的客户
他和谁联♥系♥过
多少客户
雷迪克&博斯曼律所的客户离开他们呢
Reddick & Boseman clients to steal them away?
不 也不能这么说
No, that's not fair, either.
一点也没有吗
Not even a little bit?
反对 法官阁下
Objection, Your Honor.
这是钓鱼盘问
This is a fishing expedition.
是吗
Yes?
就是...
It's...
我说的这样
...what I said.
塔肖尼女士 你到底想干吗
Ms. Tascioni, where is this going?
我只有几个问题要问了
I just have a few more questions.
你是否与雷迪克&博斯曼律所的客户见面
Did you ever meet with Reddick & Boseman clients
好挖走他们呢 可以这么说吗
in order to steal them away? Is that fair?
我所做的一切都在法律范围之内
I have not done anything illegal.
我没问这个
That's not my question.
你是否与雷迪克&博斯曼律所的客户见面
Did you ever meet with Reddick & Boseman clients
好挖走他们呢
with the direct intent of stealing them?
哪个客户
我只是做了任何生意人都会做的事
I did what any business would do.
哪位客户呢 哈特先生
Which client, Mr. Hart?
反对 与本案无关
Objection. Relevance?
他们只不过想证明证人对大陪审团
They're just trying to establish that the witness is feeding
透露了不利信息
negative info to the grand jury,
这样他就能挖走他们的客户了
so he can steal their clients.
没错 法官阁下
Exactly, Your Honor.
女士 我知道你习惯大声说话了
Ma'am, you're an acquired taste,
但我还没习惯 所以
and I don't think I've acquired it yet, so... shh.
请回答问题
Please answer the question.
我同一位叫施皮格尔的先生吃了午餐
I met for lunch with a Mr. Spiegel,
他经营连锁百货商店
who owns a string of department stores.
去找施皮格尔 哈特想挖走他
Get to Spiegel. Hart's trying to poach him.
你心情很不好吗
Are you in a pissy mood?
没有
No.
那晚上来我家吧
Then come by tonight.
有人让我和你分手
I've been told to break up with you.
有人
You've been told?
真的吗
Really?
那你最好照做咯
Then you'd better do it.
不然你会被炒的
You're going to get fired.
反正我也讨厌这工作
Mm, I hate my job, anyway.
施皮格尔先生 最近好吗
Mr. Spiegel, how are you?
不错
Good.
我想既然是你打电♥话♥给我的
I hope since you called me
那我应该不会要付钱吧
I'm not getting billed for this.
计时器停了
Meter's off.
我们这周安排和一些客户聊了聊
We're sitting down with some of our clients this week.
只是想确定没有忽视任何事
We just want to make sure we're not missing anything,
客户的需求都得到了满足
their needs are being met...
以及没人弃船而去吗
And no one's jumping ship?
当下有人针对我们律所的进行抹黑 安东尼
There's a smear campaign against our firm, Anthony.
我想澄清一下谣言
I want to set the record straight.
你想知道谁在我耳边打小报告
You want to know who's been whispering in my ear.
如果让我猜一下
If I were to guess,
我觉得近期应该是安迪·哈特
I'd say lately it's coming from Andy Hart.
你猜得没错
You'd be right.
介意告诉我他说了什么吗
Mind telling me what he said?
他警告我说
He warned me
雷迪克&博斯曼正被卷入一场大风暴之中
that Reddick/Boseman was in the path of a major storm.
说我要是明智的话
And that I would be wise
应该现在开始物色其他律所了
to seek other representation.
他有没有提到什么关于大陪审团
Did he say anything about a grand jury
已经组成的事情
having been impaneled?
反对
Objection.
法官阁下 我并没有问大陪审团
Your Honor, I'm not asking about the content
问询的具体内容
of the grand jury proceeding.
我只是想知道 哈特先生有没有用
All I want to know is, did Mr. Hart use the fact
他要在大陪审团面前作证这一事实
that he testified before the grand jury
来窃取雷迪克&博斯曼的客户
to steal Reddick/Boseman clients?
对窃取这一措辞提出反对
Objection as to stealing.
能让我完整说完一句话而不进行反对吗
Can I get out one statement without an objection?
当然可以 只要你不用"窃取"这样
Sure, just don't use loaded words
有暗示意味的字眼
like "stealing."
好吧 这两个反对
Okay, which one of your objections
你希望我先裁决哪一个 律师
would you like me to rule on first, counselor?
第一 第二个吧
The fir... uh, the second.
反对无效
Overruled.
你现在想听听我对第一个反对的裁决吗
Would you like to hear about the first one now?
同样反对无效
Overruled.
先生 哈特先生有提到他的证词吗
Sir, did Mr. Hart mention his testimony?
没有
No.
谢谢
Thank you.
因为他当时还没出席作证
Because he hadn't testified yet.
你是什么时候和哈特先生会面的
Uh, when was it that you met with Mr. Hart?
两周前
Two weeks ago.
他当时有提到大陪审团将就位进行问询吗
And did he mention that a grand jury would be impaneled?
据我回忆
As I recall,
那是他整场游说的核心要点
it was the centerpiece of his presentation.
我想提请法庭注意
I would direct the court's attention
汤姆·C·戈登来电
这一事件发生在除了克里斯特瓦先生
to the fact that this would've been
办公室里的员工以外任何人都无法得知
before anyone outside of Mr. Kresteva's office
将会有一次大陪审团问询之前
would have known about a grand jury.
奎因女士到底是在询问一位证人还是在作证
Is Ms. Quinn questioning a witness or testifying?
我只是想指出显而易见的事实
I'm just pointing out the obvious.
我最喜爱的诉讼投资人近来如何呀
How are my favorite litigation financiers?
很不好 博斯曼先生
Not good, Mr. Boseman.
我们刚刚被传唤要在大陪审团前作证
We just got subpoenaed to testify before the grand jury.
该死的
Oh, shit.
诉讼投资人
Litigation financiers.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表