剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
傲骨之战
第一季 第三集
你好 贾克斯叔叔
Hi, Uncle Jax.
玛娅
Maia.
你最近过得怎么样
How are you these days?
很好 好极了
Good. Very good.
看你活得这么滋润我就放心了 妈
Glad things are going so well for you, Mom.
不 玛娅 玛娅
No, M-Maia, Maia.
玛娅
Maia. M...
玛娅 亲爱的
Maia, darling.
事情不是你想的那样
That is not what it looked like.
告诉我事情是怎么样的 妈
Tell me what it looked like, Mom.
我爸被人陷害而锒铛入狱
Because my dad is in jail for something he didn't do
你却在和害他坐牢的人乱搞
and you're fucking the man who put him there?!
不许你这么跟我说话
Don't you use that language with me!
-我是想劝劝他 -真的吗
- I'm trying to talk some sense into him. - Oh, really?
怎么个劝法让他把衬衫都脱了
See, what kind of sense requires him to take off his shirt?
你觉得呢
What kind do you think?
我的天 你认真的吗
Oh, my God. Seriously?
你想说你是为了爸才这么做的吗
You're telling me you're doing this for Dad?
好 我知道了
Okay, good to know.
别
Don't...
别告诉你♥爸♥ 拜托了
don't tell-tell Dad, please.
他会痛不欲生的
It will kill him.
我的天
Oh, my God.
好 完事了
Okay, it is done.
我们把一块金属取出来了
We've removed one piece of metal.
好像是榴弹碎片
Looks like shrapnel.
好 一切进展顺利 有多大
Good, it's all good. How big is it?
长三厘米 宽一厘米
Three centimeters by one.
你做得很好 尤瑟夫
You're doing fine, Yusuf.
-你能把摄像头移近些吗 -收到
- Can you move the camera closer? - Roger.
你能让牙医
Can you ask the dentist
把伤口缝合起来吗
to suture it up and close the hole?
缝几针就好
A couple of bites should do it.
只是来回穿引而已
Just tie and repeat.
很好 榴弹碎片取出来了
Good. The shrapnel's gone.
你们需要持续关注
You'll need to keep track
血压和急性发热
of the blood pressure and the fever spikes.
港湾医院
来处理次要伤口 朝你身体方向缝合
Okay, for the second lesion, sew towards yourself
注意缝合的张力
and keep tension on the stitch.
你那边还好吗 尤瑟夫
Is everything all right there, Yusuf?
这是叙利亚 医生 当然不好
It's Syria, Doctor. Clearly no.
我们好像听到有响动 轰隆隆的声音
We thought we heard a sound, a rumble.
这里一切都好
All good here.
就是看着牙医在拯救生命
Just watching a dentist save a life.
听着好像是你那边的声音 医生
Sounds like it's where you are, Doctor.
考虑到你们芝加哥的谋杀率 我很担心
With your Chicago murder rate, I'm worried.
密切关注他 我们可不想出现什么大差错
Keep monitoring him. We don't want any big changes.
我尽量晚一点再联♥系♥
I'll try to check in later,
-但我可能不在了 -兰道夫·皮科医生
- but I might be out of circulation. - Dr. Randolph Picot?
-怎么了 医生 -没错
- What is wrong, Doctor? - Yes.
-有什么事吗 -你被捕了
- What is this about? - You're under arrest.
请把你的手放到背后
Please place your hands behind your back.
我还在手术之中
I'm in the middle of an operation.
请把你的手放到背后
Please place your hands behind your back.
员工费用支出 1380万
Salaries charged as expenses: $13.8 million.
养老金固定收益所得 310万
Actuarial gain on defined benefit pensions: $3.1 million.
合伙人资金 340万
Partners capital: $3.4 million.
我们还有一位合伙人没交认♥购♥金
And we're still waiting for one capital contribution.
但按这样的预期 合伙人的
But with that anticipation, the profit for the financial year
财政年收益将达到 850万
available for division among partners: $8.5 million.
好 生意不错 恭喜大家
Good. Then we're doing great. Congrats.
有个问题
One problem.
-当然了 -文图拉网桥 那个手♥机♥塔公♥司♥
- Of course. - Ventura Bridge, the cell phone tower company.
他们的律师费还没付
They haven't paid their retainer yet.
肯定是一时疏忽
It's got to be an oversight.
可能吧 但没有他们的律师费
Well, maybe, but without their retainer,
我们少了1260万
we're down $12,600,000.
这意味着今年所有股权合伙人
That means all the equity partners will owe
都欠30多万
$300,000 more this year.
这肯定是一时疏忽 各位
It's an oversight, y'all.
文图拉网桥是个无招标合同
The Ventura Bridge is a no-bid contract going back,
合作都有五年了
what, five years?
这钱跑不掉
That's money in hand.
别担心 我打电♥话♥问一下
Don't worry. I will make a call.
最好不过了 否则我们每人30万就没了
You better, or we're all out $300,000.
戴安·洛哈特办公室
Diane Lockhart's office.
不 她在开会 我能给你转告吗
No, she's in a meeting right now, can I take a message?
好
Okay.
我能给"您"转告吗
May I take a message?
什么
What?
我能给"您"转告吗
May I take a message?
谢谢
Thanks.
"您"有什么事吗
May I help you?
你之前做过调查工作 对吗
You did a bit of investigating the other day, didn't you?
我做过调查工作吗
I did a bit of investigating?
这话每个字我都认识
I understand what those words mean,
但你得给我点语境才行
but you'll have to give me more context.
你的鞋不错
I like your shoes.
你外出拿到了集体诉讼案的人员名单
You went out and got the names for the class action.
没错 我只是 我在商场工作过
Oh, yeah. I just... I worked at the mall,
似乎和朋友随便聊聊天就能把问题解决了
and it seemed easier to just go talk to some friends.
我是这里的调查员
Hmm. I'm the investigator.
我在太岁头上动土了 是吗
Oh, I stepped on your toes, didn't I?
只此一次 下不为例
Well, it was a one-time thing.
别担心 我叫梅丽莎
Don't worry. Marissa.
我得接电♥话♥了
I have to get that.
戴安·洛哈特 我能 有什么能帮您的吗
Diane Lockhart's office. How can I... may I help you?
我知道我不该打扰你
I know. I shouldn't be interrupting you,
但皮科医生来电找你
but a Dr. Picot is on the line.
没错 他的失职案 告诉他我会回电
Yes, it's his malpractice case. Tell him I'll call him back.
不 他被逮捕了
No, no, no, he was arrested.
什么 什么时候的事
What? When?
就一小时前
Just an hour ago.
为什么
Why?
涉嫌恐怖行动
Terrorism.
我需要见我的父亲
I need to see my dad.
我是你律师
See, I'm your lawyer,
我在尽力让你免于被起诉
and I'm trying to save you from an indictment.
我还是得去见我父亲
I still need to see him.
我得警告他 我认为他被陷害了
I need to warn him. I think he's being set up.
被谁陷害了
By whom?
贾克斯叔叔和我母亲
My Uncle Jax and my mom.
好吧
Okay.
这样吧 我得去一趟
Here's the thing. I'm going.
等等 你现在就去吗
Wait, you're going now?
不 我是要和你一起去见你父亲
No, no, no. I'm going with you to visit your dad.
不 我不需要
No, I don't need...
这没得商量
That's nonnegotiable.
玛娅 你会在某个时候告诉客户说
Maia, there will be a moment when you tell a client,
"请一定照我说的做 这是为了你好"
"For your own good, you have to do what I say."
对于你来说 现在就是那样的时候
This is one of those moments for you.
所以我会允许你去探监
So, I'll allow you to visit your dad in prison,
但我要和你一起去
but I'm gonna be there.
我会听到你对他说的每一个字
I'm gonna hear everything you say to him
以及他对你说的每一个字
and everything he says to you,
这样谈话会受到律师与当事人保密协定的保护
so it's subject to attorney/client privilege.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
皮科医生吗
Oh, Dr. Picot?
我是戴安·洛哈特 你失职案的律师
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表