剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
什么 不行 为什么
What? No, no. Why?
我们不该牵扯进来 走吧
We shouldn't be here for this. Let's go.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
我只是让玛娅在文件上签字罢了
I just need Maia to initial these documents.
鲁珀特 你是亨利和丽诺的律师
Rupert. You're Henry and Lenore's lawyer,
不是玛娅的
not Maia's.
-我是他们的家庭律师 -不是
- Well, I'm the family lawyer. - That's not true.
你和他争什么
Why are you arguing with him?
事实如此 玛娅
It is true. Maia.
你♥爸♥需要你的帮助
Dad needs your help.
他正麻烦缠身
Dad's in trouble.
玛娅 在这些文件上签字吧
Maia, just look at these documents.
鲁伯特 你我有律师与当事人的保密协定吗
Rupert, do we have attorney-client privilege?
没有 但我们受我与你母亲的保密协议保护
Well, no, but we're covered by your mom's privilege.
你我有律师与当事人的保密协定吗
Do we have attorney-client privilege?
没有 但是...
N-no, but...
那你就不是我的律师
You're not my lawyer, then.
妈 我爱你
Mom, I love you.
-不是你♥爸♥做的 -我知道 我知道
- Dad didn't do this. - I know. I know.
这会要他的命
This will kill him.
我们不答应
We won't let it.
天哪 知道这意味着什么吗
God, what does this mean? Um...
意味着我基本失去了半辈子的积蓄
It means I basically lost half my life.
我无法退休
I don't have a retirement.
我和妻子必须工作到死
My wife and I will have to work until we drop dead.
他们都该进监狱 每一个人
They should go to jail, every single one of 'em.
就连他们的女儿也是 她肯定知情
Even the daughter. She had to know, too.
我白白工作了二十年
I-I just worked 20 years for no reason.
我和丈夫会失去我们的房♥子
My husband and I will lose our house,
车子 所有一切
our cars, everything.
我们的孩子也将一无所有
Our kids will have nothing.
我们失去了奋斗得来的一切 几乎所有人
We've lost everything that we've worked for. Almost everyone...
要说出来太难了
That was hard.
你做得很好
You did good.
这是噩梦
It's a nightmare.
你需要一个律师
You're gonna need a lawyer.
戴安
Diane?
怎么了
Yes?
你在听我说吗
Are you hearing this?
全都没了
It's all gone?
林德尔家族现在手头只有1380万
Well, the Rindells have $13.8 million on hand,
而初始投资金有80亿
and that's from an initial investment of $8 billion.
他们一分钱都没投资吗
They never invested a cent?
2008年之后就没有了
Not after 2008.
房♥地♥产♥泡沫曾使资金出现短缺
The housing bubble. There was a shortfall,
他们用新投资者的钱填补了空缺
and they made it up with money from new investors.
我还介绍了客户给他们
But I steered people to them.
女性基金会 她们所有的钱
The women's fund, all their money.
我甚至让艾米丽的客户把养老金都了投进去
I even told Emily's list to put their 401k there.
我知道你有很多伤脑筋的事 戴安
I know there's a lot for you to process, Diane,
但有些事我们得先考虑
but we need to think about a few things
并且动作要快
and act fast.
-第三方托管的事吗 -没错
- The escrow? - Yes.
尽管会有惩罚
There will be a penalty,
但我们必须马上抽身
but we must get out of it now.
光之墅
的确
Yes.
很好
Good.
你还需要推迟退休
And you need to delay your retirement.
政♥府♥可能冻结你的账户
The government might freeze your account
把你列入最低生活工资名单
and put you on a living-wage budget.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
他们要设法将过去的收益追回
Well, they can claw back past earnings
再分配给所有的受害者
and distribute them among all the victims.
麦道夫事件时他们就是这么处理的
That's what they did with Madoff.
可我的个人账户 那是我自己的钱啊
But my personal account-- that is my money, isn't it?
不一定
No, not necessarily.
他们会允许你保留
They'll allow you to keep
能维持最低生活水平的现金
a subsistence-level amount of cash,
但可能会冻结剩余的
but they might freeze the rest.
所以我破产了吗
So am I broke?
我不太喜欢这个说法
Well, I don't like to talk that way,
但你一直以来享有的生活
but you can't live the way you've been living
持续不了几个月了
for more than a few months.
你得保住你的工作
You'll need to keep your job.
或者把你的公♥寓♥转租出去
Or maybe sublet this apartment.
你和你丈夫还没办离婚
Is there a reason you and your husband
是有什么原因吗
are delaying your divorce?
什么
What?
你和你丈夫不是分居了吗
You and your husband are separated, right?
-没错 -如果是永久分居
- Yes. - Well, if your separation is permanent,
你们就应该认真考虑一下
then you really should consider
是否该完成离婚手续了
memorializing with the divorce,
不然他的账户也有可能被冻结
otherwise, his accounts could be frozen, too.
这真是太可怕了
This is a nightmare.
再说一遍 你得先下手为强
Again, you need to act first.
你要做的第一件事就是延后你的退休计划
And the first thing is to delay your retirement.
这不单是因为我的财政状况
This is not just about my financial situation.
也因为我怕自己会想念当律师的日子
I'm also afraid I would miss practicing the law.
我当时正在给肯德尔案取证
I was in the midst of the Kendall deposition,
心里突然想 天哪
And I thought, uh, my god,
我爱这一行 我就是干这一行的
I love this-- this is what I do.
所以你有什么提议
So what do you propose?
我不退休了 等结案之后
That I not leave. That I close the case,
我继续留在这里
and, um, that I stay on.
什么职位
In what position?
这个职位 我现在的职位
This position. My-my current position.
你已经签了离职协议了
You signed your exit agreement.
是的 但我们可以先不理那一点书面协议
Well, yes, but I would suggest we rip that up for the moment.
只可惜 我们应该没法接受
Unfortunately, I don't think that works for us.
为什么
Why not?
如你所说 我们的管理层有点太臃肿了
Well, we're kind of top-heavy, like you said.
我们已经根据你的离职重新做出调整
We already reorganized around your leaving.
这是我的律所啊
This is my firm.
不 这曾是你的律所
No, it was your firm.
是这样的 如果你想退休后保留职称
Look, if you want to stay on as an emeritus,
我们可以好好商量
we can discuss that.
然后放弃我的股权吗
And lose my equity?
你们不怕我带着客户离开这里吗
What is to keep me from taking my clients out the door with me?
你能把客人带到哪里去
Where would you take them?
我刚帮你们签下库克县这个一年3200万的大客户
I just brought Cook County and their 32 million a year to you.
等客户走了 我看你们有什么反应
Let's see how you feel when you lose them.
你就是那个女人 对不对
You are her, aren't you?
不是
No.
你是林德尔家族的
You're a Rindell.
你们害得我的退休金全没了
I lost my retirement because of you.
抱歉 我要...
Excuse me, I have to...
我知道你在哪里上班 蠢婊♥子♥
I know where you work, you stupid bitch!
你以为这事结束了吗
You think this is over?
-林德尔女士 -我和那件事无关...
- Ms. Rindell. - I have nothing to do with...
不 我叫耶什·曼奇尼
No, I'm Yesha Mancini.
我是你的律师
I'm your lawyer.
你好 这里是洛哈特&德克尔...
Good morning, Lockhart, Deckler...
你多大了
How old are you?
这很重要吗
Does that matter?
有时挺重要的
It can.
Twenty-five.
-你当多久律师了 -6个月
- And you've been a lawyer for? - Six months.
比我多3个月
Three months longer than me.
你联♥系♥了我们律所 说想雇一名律师
Uh, you contacted my firm asking for a lawyer.
不 那是我女友打的电♥话♥
No, my girlfriend did.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表