剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Probably from another bot.
它引用了你发布的被解雇的推文
It quotes your tweets about being fired...
不是我发布的 是假推特发的
Not mine. The fake tweets.
对 它把那些推文重新包装
Right. It repackages those tweets
并引用在文章中
and quotes them in an article.
所以 我们怎么阻止这件事
So, I mean, how do we stop this?
这是什么
What is this?
临限令
A T.R.O.
什么
A what?
临时限制令
A temporary restraining order.
库克县巡回法庭签发的
By order of the Cook County Circuit Court,
你必须立刻停止发布
you must immediately cease generating false news
关于玛娅·林德尔的假新闻
about Maia Rindell
直到就此案召开听证会
until a hearing can be held on the merits of her case against you.
你不怎么懂电脑吧
You don't know much about computers, do you?
-我懂的足够用了 -库克县巡回法庭
- I know enough. - Cook County Circuit Court
只对伊利诺伊州有管辖权
has jurisdiction only in Illinois.
我的加密软件通过美国20个州
I bounce my encrypted software through servers in 20 states,
墨西哥和日本的服务器运行
Mexico and Japan.
库克县巡回法庭无权强制执行这项命令
Cook County Circuit Court can't enforce this order.
无管辖权
No jurisdiction.
我们被法律制度限制住了
We've hit the limits of the legal system.
你是说我们束手无策了吗
You're telling me there's really nothing we can do?
-没有合法方式 -等等 你是想告诉我
- Not legally. - Wait, you trying to tell me
有什么不合法的办法吗
there's something I can do illegally?
不是
No.
-我听着就是这个意思 -我也是
- Sounded like that to me. - Me, too.
好了 这种事我不能参与
Okay, look, I can't be a party to whatever this is.
我得走了
I have to go.
你们有什么想法吗
Do you have any ideas?
新消息 来自布莱恩
老兄 真的假的
儿童摄像师制♥作♥幼童色情系列动画
亲爱的
Sweetheart, hi.
慢点说
Hey, just slow down.
当然是假的 老天
Of course it's not real. Jesus!
这种问题你还用问我
How could you even ask me that?
好了 关键词"妓♥女♥" "肛栓" "BDSM"
Here we go. Keywords: "Hooker," "Butt plug" And "BDSM."
还有吗
Anything else?
"束缚"怎么样
How about "Leash"?
完美
Perfect.
你来发送吧
You want to do the honors?
这不是真的
It's not true.
全都是假的
None of this stuff is true.
孩子 你得处理好这事
Son, you got to take care of this.
-都已经传开了 -都是假的 罗杰
- It's right here. - That's fake news, Roger.
我不在乎是什么 我脸书首页都是这个
I don't care what it is; it was on my Facebook page.
"酒品店4.5万美元神秘失踪"
"$45,000 missing from liquor store."
这根本说不通
That doesn't even make sense...
我在这工作 又不在酒品店工作
I work here, I don't work at a liquor store.
但是你的名字和照片 你看
But it's your name and your picture. Look.
罗杰 这随便一个黑客都能做到 我也能
Roger, any hacker could do that; I could do that.
别开除我
Please don't let me go.
你得去找警方谈谈 泰德
You got to go talk to the police, Ted.
据说他们正在找你
It says that they're looking for you.
海特先生 当诺伍德医生
Mr. Haight, when Dr. Norwood
找到吻合胚胎后 你就付了治疗的费用
found this matching embryo, and you paid for the treatment,
你付了多少钱
how much did you pay?
总共九千美金
All in, $9,000.
你付钱的时候
And when you paid that amount,
有没有怀疑过这个卵子
did you have any reason to believe that that egg
并不属于芝加哥理工大学
didn't belong to Chicago Poly-Tech?
-没有 -法官阁下
- No. - Your Honor,
我的当事人受到"无辜购买♥♥方"规则的保护
my clients are protected by the "Innocent purchasers" doctrine.
即便卵子本不该抵达芝加哥理工大学
Even if that egg shouldn't have arrived at Chicago Poly-Tech,
我的当事人也是合法公平地进行购买♥♥
it was purchased legally and fairly by my clients.
洛哈特女士 你有何回应
Ms. Lockhart, how do you respond?
法官阁下
Your Honor,
如果是我当事人的车被偷了
if my client's car were stolen
海特一家要征求你的允许...
and the Haights were asking your permission...
我的天
Oh, dear God.
律师 这不是被盗车辆
Counselor, this is not a stolen car.
不是什么东西都能够拿来类比的
At a certain point, analogy fails us.
我很反感我居然要用物权法
I'm disgusted that I have to use property law
来裁定生命的归属问题
to decide issues of life.
但是
But...
"无辜购买♥♥方"规则适用于本案
the "Innocent purchaser" doctrine holds.
胚胎属于海特一家
The embryo belongs to the Haights.
我很抱歉 非常抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
你毁了我的生活
You're ruining my life.
出去 泰德
Get out of here, Ted.
否则我报♥警♥了
I'll call the cops.
你报啊 你真是个贱♥人♥ 玛娅
Yeah, just try it. You are such a bitch, Maia.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你有什么想告诉我们的吗
Is there something you want to tell us?
跟你无关
This isn't about you.
事实上 如果与玛娅有关 就与我有关
Actually, if it's about Maia, it's about me.
你还想说什么吗
Anything else you want to say?
你撤下那些文章 我就把我的撤掉
You drop your news articles, and I'll drop mine.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
你可以走了
Your business is done here.
谢谢你 博斯曼先生
Thank you, Mr. Boseman.
不客气
No problem.
在这家律所 我们会为同伴挺身而出 玛娅
At this firm, we stand up for each other, Maia.
你还好吧
You all right?
她简直伤心欲绝
She was pretty inconsolable.
我知道
I know.
打击太大了
It's tough.
你后悔不生孩子吗
Do you regret not having children?
有时候会
Sometimes.
不常有
Not often.
有时候是什么时候
When are the sometimes?
跟我丈夫在一起的时候
With my husband.
现在我们想生太迟了 但是...
I mean, it's too late for us now, but, uh...
有时候看着他时我会想
I look at him and I wonder what...
他的儿子会是什么样的
you know, what his son would be like.
我女儿会是什么样的
Or my daughter.
说来有趣
Yeah. It's interesting.
大多说人认为我不想要孩子
Most people think I didn't want kids,
所以工作成了我生活的全部
and that's why I made my work my life.
但他们不知道的是 事实恰恰相反
What they don't realize, it's... it's really just the opposite.
是啊
Yes.
工作
Work.
工作让一切有意义
It's what gives it all meaning.
但唯一不同的是
The only difference is...
孩子活得比你长
kids survive you.
这并不总是件好事
That's not always a good thing.
库尔特
你还好吗 洛哈特女士
You all right, Ms. Lockhart?
英国
England.
人类受精与胚胎管理局
The Human Fertilisation & Embryology Authority?
英国的生育监管部门
Britain's fertility watchdog.
-你给他们打电♥话♥了 -是的
- And you called them? - We did.
怎么做到的
How?
我们拨♥打♥了区号♥44 然后拨了电♥话♥号♥
We dialed 44 and then the number.
我是问你们到底是怎么
I mean how in the hell did you manage
把他们牵扯进来的
to drag them into this?
不同的国家有不同的规则
Different country, different rules apply.
英国法律规定卵子的售价
British law says you can't sell your eggs
不能高于750英镑
for more than 750 pounds.
劳拉却将她的卵子卖♥♥了两万美元
Laura sold hers for $20,000.
所以你把我们搞惨了
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表