剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
你女朋友想在我们律所请一名律师
Your girlfriend contacted my firm asking for a lawyer.
大家都很忙 所以...
Everyone else was busy, so...
我来了
tag...I'm it.
我想我们该谈一些...
I think we need to talk about a few things...
我得回去上班了
I got to get back.
等联调局找你去录口供的时候
Uh, when the Feds call you in for an interview...
他们肯定会的 记得打给我
and they will...call me.
这是我的名片
Here's my card.
其实这是我们律所的名片
Actually, it's my firm's card.
我把我老板的名字换成我的了
I just scratched out my boss' name. That's mine right there.
阿姆斯特朗&海耶斯&拉加德律所
耶什·曼奇尼律师
这可没给我多少信心啊
Doesn't really instill confidence.
下次会给你我自己的名片
I'll have cards made up for next time.
我仔细考虑了你之前在派对上说的话
So, um, I was thinking about what you said at the party.
你说为了给我腾出位子
That you would have partners
会踢走一部分合伙人
thrown out the door to make room for me.
你是想当荣誉合伙人吗
Now, you're looking for an emeritus position?
不 是合伙人
Uh, no, a partnership.
我是说 我没...
I mean, I'm not...
想着让律所门口挂着我的名字 但...
looking for my name on the door, but...
我还是先和合伙人商量看看吧
Well, let me talk to my partners.
我仔细想了想你那天在我的派对上说的话
So I was thinking about what you said at my party,
我突然想到 为什么不继续当律师呢
And I realized-- why am I leaving the law?
我们还没打破天花板效应呢
We're not done breaking the glass ceiling.
女性晋升高管的隐形屏障
-你不退休了吗 -不退了
- You're not retiring? - No.
但我确实要离开现在的律所了
But I am leaving my old firm.
我希望能加入你们
I was, um, hoping to join you.
发生什么了 蕾妮
What's going on, Renee?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我今天都和三家律所谈过了
I've been to three firms today.
要是在一个月前 他们早就高兴坏了
A month ago, they would've been climbing all over themselves.
现在时机不是很好 戴安
Uh... It's a tough time, Diane.
不是那样的 你在瞎说屁话
No, it's not. That's bullshit.
你说话能文明点吗
Do you want a civil conversation?
我希望朋友间说话能坦诚点
I want an honest conversation with a friend.
戴安 你也老大不小了
Diane, you're not a spring chicken.
所以因为我年纪大了 那么多客户都不要了
Oh, so it's ageism, with my book of clients?
那你就联♥系♥他们 戴安
Call them, Diane.
看看有多少客户肯跟你走
How many will actually go with you?
看看有多少人因为林德尔一家亏了钱
How many lost money with the Rindells?
又不是我骗了他们的钱
I'm not the Rindells.
是你把他们介绍给大家的
You referred them to people.
芝加哥女性基金会
The Chicago Women's Fund?
亏了整整8200万
It's out $82 million.
他们也许得关门大吉了
They may have to close their doors.
就给自己点时间吧
Just give it some time.
现在时机不对 你当下就好比毒药
It's a bad time right now. You're poison.
没有律所会雇佣你的
No firm will hire you.
就让这件事慢慢过去吧
Just let it pass.
你想要离婚吗
You want a divorce?
你的会计给我打过电♥话♥了
Your accountant called.
不离婚的话 库尔特
Without a divorce, Kurt,
你的财产将会受到同样的
your finances will suffer from the same, uh...
同样的
from the same...
处置
thing.
这事关财产 和我俩无关
It's about money, not about us.
你希望怎样
What do you want?
不 这事
No, this is...
这事决定权在你
this is in your lap.
我并没有离开你
I didn't leave you.
实际上 你就是这么做了
Actually, you did.
你睡了你的学生 所以
You slept with your student, so...
好了 我的会计说
Okay, my accountant said that
我的银行账户会被冻结
my bank account will be frozen.
离婚会让你的账户免受牵连
A divorce will, uh, save your account
也算是签字确认我们当前的生活状态
and just memorialize what we're doing now.
什么状态
Which is?
分居
Living apart.
你还好吗
How are you?
我好极了
I'm great.
我现在破产而且失业
I'm broke and out of a job,
但是
But, hey...
不幸的事情就是会发生在好人身上
bad things happen to good people.
你失业了
You're out of a job?
是的 我已经签了离职协议 而他们
Yes, I signed my exit agreement, and they...
他们不愿
...they won't...
上帝啊
Oh, my god.
这就是我的生活 而现在
This is my life, and it's...
全完了
it's over.
什么都没了
It's gone.
我将要失去我的公♥寓♥
I'm losing my apartment.
我不宜被雇佣 这怎么可能
I'm unemployable. How is that possible?
我的生活怎么就他妈一下子变得如此毫无意义
How is my life suddenly so fucking meaningless?!
不是这样的
It isn't.
一个人是怎样每一天都努力辛勤工作
How can you work so hard every single day of your life
到头来却没有任何东西去证明价值
and have nothing to show for it?
甚至连一个朋友都没有
Not a friend!
我就是你朋友啊
I'm a friend.
库尔特
Kurt?
我已经感觉够糟糕了
I feel bad enough already.
我不想再承担
I don't want to be responsible
让你破产的责任了
for your going broke.
和我离婚吧
Divorce me.
早上好
Good morning,
这里是洛哈特&德克尔&古斯曼&李&莱曼&
Lockhart, Deckler, Gussman, Lee, Lyman,
吉尔伯特&卢瑞&卡根&坦纳鲍姆律所
Gilbert-Lurie, Kagan, Tannebaum & Associates.
戴安 我真的很抱歉
Diane. I am so sorry.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
那要看情况了 我能拿回我的钱吗
That depends-- will I get my money back?
抱歉 我的律师叫我
I'm sorry, my lawyer's directed me
不要回答这个问题
not to answer that.
那就别问我
Then don't ask me.
我们现在或许找到了一个小突破口
We may have a little opening right here.
去直击要害吧
Go for the jugular.
肯德尔先生 告诉我们一下你想偷
Mr. Kendall, tell us which car in the parking lot
-停车场里的哪辆车 -反对
- you were hoping to steal. - Objection.
这是个完全合理的问题
It is a completely fair question.
假设不在证据中的事实 完全没有证据支持
Not in evidence. Not close to being in evidence.
能让我把问题问完吗
Can I ask my question, please?
当然 我只是把我的反对意见记录在案
Sure, I'm just preserving my objection for the record.
是哪辆车 肯德尔先生
Which car was it, Mr. Kendall?
是图中那辆跑车吗
Was it the sports car here?
就是警♥察♥们发现车窗被砸破的那辆车
That's the one they found with the window broken.
我不 我不知道
Uh, I don't-I don't know.
我记不得了
I-I don't remember.
你不记得你当时是要偷哪辆车吗
You don't remember which car you were there to steal?
拜托 戴安
Come on, Diane,
这就是你仅有的本事了吗
Is this what you're left with--
纠缠一个坐轮椅的人
badgering someone in a wheelchair?
抱歉
Excuse me,
对纠缠证人这一说法提出反对
Objection as to badgering.
我知道你现在生活很不如意
I understand you're not happy with your life,
但别把火撒在我们当事人身上
But don't take it out on our client.
好吧 今天到此为止
Okay, we're done here.
你在这啊
There you are.
我想让这整个律所知道是她偷走了我的钱财
I want this firm to know she stole my money.
我的孩子们不能去上大学了
My kids are not going to college
就因为她偷走了我的积蓄
because she stole my savings.
你是难逃法网的 我要为了我失去的每一分
You can't get away! I'm gonna sue you
血汗钱起诉你
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表