剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
你刚救了他一命 很感谢 杰
You just saved his ass. Thank you, Jay.
很好
Good to know.
你好 泰鲁警官
Hello, Officer Theroux.
你好
Hello.
你之前也在这里
This is a familiar spot for you...
接受了关于警♥察♥施暴案的询问
being questioned about police brutality.
反对 诱导性问题 非常无理
Objection. Argumentative. And rude.
第一项反对有效
Sustained to the first.
第二项反对无效
Overruled to the second.
警官 你是在萨沃伊健身馆锻炼吗
Officer, do you work out at Savoy's Gym?
是的 怎么了
Yes, why?
你记得昨天下午曾与一位名叫
Do you recall yesterday afternoon sparring
赫克托·佩拉♥萨♥的19岁的
with a 19-year-old welterweight
次中量级拳击手过招吗
named Hector Peraza
根据一位目击证人的证词
who, according to eyewitnesses,
-他曾打败过你 -胡说八道...
- knocked you out? - That's bullshit...
他没打败我
he didn't knock me out.
抱歉 但你与他打过拳击吗
My apologies. But you sparred with him?
是的 我坚持到了最后
Yeah, I held my own.
这是在你值班之前的事吗
And this was before - you went on duty?
是的 怎么了
Yes. Why?
那有没有可能 你脸上的淤青
Well, isn't it possible that these bruises here are the result
是由赫克托·佩拉♥萨♥造成的
of punches thrown by Hector Peraza?
-不是 -好吧 这些的你嘴巴内部的
- No. - Well, these are photos
切割和撕裂伤口的照片
of cuts and lacerations inside your mouth,
-泰鲁警官 -反对 不在证据列表中
- Officer Theroux. - Objection. Not in evidence.
这些是警方的照片 法官阁下
These are police photos, Your Honor.
不是我们拍的
We didn't take them.
除非你想把你们所有的照片都剔除出去
Unless you want to throw out all your photos,
助理检察官先生 反对无效
Mr. ASA, overruled.
你看见这些伤口了吗 泰鲁警官
Do you see these lacerations, Officer Theroux?
这些撕裂伤和这东西的形状相符
Those lacerations are in the same shape as this.
萨沃伊健身馆的护口器
The mouth guard at Savoy's Gym.
你们太厉害了
You guys are good.
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐...*
*Happy birthday to you...*
是你18岁的生日吗
So this was your 18th birthday?
是的
Yes.
你父母就是在那个时候将林德尔基金送给你的
And that's when your parents gifted you the Rindell Foundation?
是的
Yes.
林德尔基金
我爸妈 他们知道我对非洲很感兴趣
My parents, they-they knew I was interested in Africa.
我听说疟疾一年能夺去一百万个孩子的生命
I had read that malaria kills one million kids a year
而蚊帐就能阻止这种疾病蔓延
and that it could be prevented with mosquito netting.
所以他们想我为资助非洲百分之六十的孩子
So they wanted me to run an effort to pay for the netting
买♥♥蚊帐出一份力
for 60% of African children.
确实目的很崇高
Well, that is a good cause,
非常感谢你的善举
and thank you so much for doing that.
我能问一下还有谁参加了那场聚会吗
Can I ask you who else was at your party?
很多人
A lot of people.
你的女朋友呢 艾米·布雷斯林
How 'bout your girlfriend, uh, Amy Breslin?
是的 她也在
Yes, she was there.
但她当时不是我的女朋友
But she wasn't my girlfriend at the time.
是贾克斯叔叔介绍我们认识的
Uncle Jax introduced us.
她当时刚进法学院
She was just entering law school.
你男朋友也在吗
And your boyfriend was there, too?
我得回去了
I have to get back.
玛娅 他在场吗
Maia, was he there?
-是的 -好的
- Yes. - Okay.
并没有很复杂
Well, that's not complicated.
好吧
Okay.
还有戴安·洛哈特 她在吗
And Diane Lockhart, was she there?
是的 她也在
Yes, she was there, too.
你确定不想来一块吗 很好吃的
You sure you don't want one? They're delicious.
你老公送的吗
From your husband?
好吧
Okay.
现在你听见过洛哈特女士有给你的父母
Now, did you hear Ms. Lockhart offer any legal advice
任何法律建议吗
to your parents?
好了 我要你就此打住
Okay, I'm gonna stop you right there.
这些内容不在供证协议的范围中
This is not material covered by the proffer.
所有与庞氏骗局有关的事情
Well, anything that has to do with the Ponzi scheme
都涵盖在了这份供证协议中
is covered by the proffer.
受到律师与当事人的保密特权保护的
Hearsay conversations which, in fact,
传闻证据对话内容 不能...
may be subject to attorney-client privilege are not...
我现在手头的案子是个谋杀案
Actually, my current case is a homicide.
我的客户被指控杀死了一位
My client is accused of killing a mutual fund manager
与伯尼·麦道夫共事的互惠基金经理
who worked with Bernie Madoff.
真的假的
Really?
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
伯尼 不认识
Bernie? No.
我们认识他吗 丽诺
Do we, Lenore?
也许贾克斯认识吧 我不知道
Maybe Jax... I don't know.
我想问的只是她有没有印象 如果她没有
All I'm asking is if she has a memory. If she doesn't,
-我们可以继续 -我想说的不是这个
- we can move on... - That's not what I'm saying...
我得回去了
I have to get back.
-打电♥话♥给我 -等等
- Call me. - Wait, wait, wait.
我想说的只是如果她有印象
All I'm saying is if she has a memory,
你这是在进行钓鱼式盘问
This is a fishing expedition on your part.
-我会听的 不然我们 -你在刨根问底
- I will hear it, or we'll... - You are digging.
-不不不 -丽诺 你觉得露丝·麦道夫
- No, no, no, no... - Lenore, do you think that Ruth Madoff knew
知道她丈夫在做什么吗
what her husband was doing?
我觉得不知道 为什么这么问
No. Why?
是这样的 我觉得她不知道是因为她不想知道
See, I think she didn't know because she didn't want to know.
是啊
Yeah.
她怎么会不知道呢
How could she not know?
-我会听的 不然我们 -你在刨根问底
- ...I will hear it, or we'll... - You are digging.
不不不不 打住 等一下
No, no, no, no, no. Hold on. Just a sec.
问题是这样的 奎因女士
Here's the problem, Ms. Quinn...
我们手上有一大堆问题不是吗
We have a lot of problems here, don't we?
这些基金会的文件是玛娅签署的
...these foundation documents were signed by Maia.
林德尔基金会
她不仅签了字 而且如她刚刚所承认的
And she signed them, she just admitted,
她是在她18岁生日当晚签的字
on the night of her birthday party, her 18th birthday.
所以她对这个基金会
So she is responsible
产生的所有违法行为负有法律责任
for any crimes committed by this foundation.
我们的供证协议是基于玛娅和基金会的关联
Our proffer is about Maia's involvement with this fund,
而不是戴安·洛哈特的建议
not Diane Lockhart's advice...
我不想做坏人
I hate to be the bad guy here,
但是数百万美元的资金驻留在那个基金会中
but millions of dollars were being parked into that foundation
以躲避证♥监♥会♥的审计
to hide them from an SEC audit.
这可是重罪
That is a felony crime.
那么现在 除非玛娅告诉我们戴安·洛哈特
Now, unless Maia tells us about Diane Lockhart's advice
林德尔基金会
给了她父母什么建议 不然我们现在就停止盘问
to her parents, we will stop this questioning now
并对她提起指控
and prosecute.
我需要年满18岁才能让那些文件生效对吗
I need to be 18 for those documents to be official?
是的 而你当时年满18了
Yes. And you were.
你在18岁生日当天签的这些协议
You signed them on your 18th birthday.
我的18岁生日派对是周六举♥行♥的
We had my birthday party on a Saturday,
直到下个周二我才年满18岁
and I didn't turn 18 until the following Tuesday.
不是吧
Come on.
你知道吗
You know,
也许我是该尝一颗糖
maybe I will have one of those candies.
手段不错 探员
Nice try, Agent.
你当时对付布拉戈耶维奇也是用的这个手段吗
Is this the kind of finesse you used on Blagojevich?
干得漂亮 玛娅
Nice, Maia.
只是运气好
Lucky.
不 我见过什么叫走好运
No, I've seen lucky.
刚刚那叫聪明
That was smart.
下午1点27分
我方还要传唤一位证人 法官阁下
I have another witness, Your Honor.
奈芙塔莉·阿马多
Naftali Amado.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表