剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
What are you looking at him for?
我对这个问题不确定
I wasn't sure of the question.
那就看着我
Well, then, look at me.
迈克·克里斯特瓦向你提供了什么交换条件
What did Michael Kresteva offer you in exchange
让你去大陪审团作证
for your grand jury testimony?
他说他会向法官建议判我十年监禁
He said he would recommend to the judge
而非无假释的终身监禁
a sentence of ten years instead of life without parole.
没有其他问题了
No further questions.
助理总检察长威尔伯·丁肯
我对认罪协议毫不知情
I had no idea of the plea deal.
不 我没有批准
No, I did not authorize it.
是 参议员 我知道您的财产受损
Yes, Senator, I understand you lost money.
我把「太阳时报」接到一号♥线了
I've got the Sun-Times on line one.
告诉他们无可奉告
Tell them no comment.
迈克·克里斯特瓦来了
And Mike Kresteva's here.
让他进来 让我的电♥话♥都等等
Have him come in and hold my calls.
好的 不要
Yes. No.
原来那开关是这么用的
So that's what that does.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
恭喜什么
What for?
我刚刚被解职了
I was just relieved of my duties.
真的吗
You're kidding.
我是说 我很遗憾
I mean, I'm sorry.
给你 给你的小礼物
Here you go. Little present for you.
我什么没给你准备
Oh, and I didn't get you anything.
是的 那就这样吧
Yes, and let's keep it that way.
我很高兴这事结束了
Well, I'm just happy it's over.
有意思
That's funny.
什么有意思
What is?
我只是觉得好笑 你觉得这事结束了
Oh, I just think it's funny that you think this is over.
你继续
Here you go.
艾达
Ada.
我应该对你说谢谢
I owe you a thank you.
-你不必 -不 我要道谢
- No, you don't. - I do.
你本可以保护你自己
You could have protected yourself...
真的不用客气
Please, don't mention it.
但你保护了我
And instead, you protected me.
你给了我这份工作
You got me this job.
这是你应得的
You deserved it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们喝一杯吧
Let's get a drink.
不了 我
No. No, I...
我还是回家了
I better get home and...
好吧
Sure. Yeah.
我们喝一杯吧
Let's get a drink.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表