剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
傲骨之战
第一季 第十集 [本季终]
玛娅·林德尔
*You were never broken*
*By ordinary things...*
我们谈过了
We settled this.
不扩张业务就会被淘汰
Uh, expand or die.
这不是谈不谈的问题...
It's not about settling...
你好 玛娅 感谢你一早过来
Hi, Maia. Thanks for coming in early.
你等了很久吗
Have you been waiting long?
没有 我被解雇了吗
No. Am I being fired?
你被... 什么
Are you...? What?
没什么 只是
Nothing. It's just, um,
你们俩同时出现在这里
you're both here at the same time.
不 是关于我们对律师的半年度进展报告
No. This is our twice yearly progress report on associates.
抱歉
Phew. Well, sorry.
我们已经收到了合伙人的报告和评语
We've solicited notes and criticism from the partners,
评价相当的一致
and it's been pretty uniform.
所有人都觉得你很聪明
Everyone thinks you're smart.
谢谢
Okay.
我们都知道你家里发生的事
And we all know you have been distracted
难免会让你分心
by the business with your family.
没错 我很抱歉
Yes. I'm sorry. I've,
我已经尽量不让这事影响工作...
I've tried not to let it get in the way...
但是 报告也指出了一个问题
But the report also points to a problematic area.
胆识
Boldness.
没错 你要更多地表达自己的观点
Yes. You need to assert yourself more.
-大胆说 -我很抱歉
- Speak up. - I'm sorry.
-我想... -玛娅
- I want to... - Maia.
你在30秒内已经道了三次歉
That is your third apology in 30 seconds.
别老想着道歉
Forget apologizing.
投入其中 别犹豫不决
Jump in. Don't hesitate.
听着 选个合伙人
Look, choose a partner.
戴安 托马斯
Diane, Thomas.
你一整天跟在他们身边
And you follow them around all day.
24小时 学学他们
24 hours. Learn from them.
被拒绝了也不要放弃
You don't take no for an answer.
坚持跟在他们身边 好吗
Insist on following them around. Okay?
好 知道了
Okay, got it.
好了 准备大展拳脚吧
All right. Go kick some ass.
谢谢
Thank you.
你觉得这有用吗
Do you think that worked?
没用
No.
给她两周时间
Let's give her two weeks.
卢卡·奎恩
卢卡
Lucca.
感谢你一早过来
Thank you for coming in early.
没关系
No problem.
这是半年度评估报告吗
This is the bi-yearly review?
-没错 -我表现如何
- Yes. - How'd I do?
你很出色
You kicked ass.
你在所有律师中计费工时最长
You have the most billable hours on the floor.
所有合伙人都大加赞赏你的工作
All of the partners praise your work.
卢卡 我们不想失去你
Lucca, we don't want to lose you.
我们准备给你间更大的办公室
We'd like to move you to a bigger office
把你当合伙人的事提上日程
and put you on the partner track.
真的吗
Seriously?
真的
Seriously.
他们讨厌我
They hate me.
没人讨厌你
No one hates you.
谁
Who?
合伙人们
The partners.
我的报告
My review.
所有律师得到的评估报告都很一般
Every associate gets a mediocre review.
不 才没有
No, they don't.
什么 你是吗
What, did you?
好坏兼收
It was mixed.
联调局那边有消息了吗
Any word from the FBI?
没有 但我猜他们放弃控诉了
No, but my guess is they bury it.
你是这场丑闻的附带伤害
You're an afterthought in this scandal.
如果我被起诉 你会当我律师吗
You'll represent me if I'm indicted?
你不会被起诉的
You will not be indicted.
多谢告知
Good to know.
今晚过来吃顿饭吧
Come by for dinner tonight.
-我尽量 -好
- If I can. - Mmm.
以后会怀念这声音的
Gonna miss that so much.
好 第一个问题
Okay, first question:
固定监控中最重要的一点是什么
Which is most essential in a fixed surveillance?
不断的交流 长♥期♥记忆
Constant communication, long-term memory,
耐心或是反应敏捷
patience or agility?
耐心 你觉得他们会留两个调查员吗
Patience. Do you think they'd want two investigators here?
不会
Nope.
为什么
Why not?
资金问题
Money.
你想退休吗
Do you want to retire?
不想
Nope.
那我要和你抢饭碗了
Then I'm coming after your job.
放马过来吧
Bring it.
戴安·洛哈特办公室 很高兴为您服务
Diane Lockhart's office, we're here to serve.
好 稍等
Yeah, hold on.
库尔特·麦克维的电♥话♥
Kurt McVeigh is on the other line.
我晚点给他回电♥话♥ 我10点的客户到了
I'll have to call him back, my 10:00 is here.
-你能带他们进来吗 -当然
- Would you show them in? - Sure.
我想成为这里的调查员
I'm thinking of becoming an investigator here.
什么
What?
我想成为这里的调查员
I'm thinking of becoming an investigator here.
你能和博斯曼谈谈吗
Will you talk to Boseman?
不能
Uh, no.
你跟他谈 然后 我来跟进
Uh, you talk to him, and then, I'll follow up.
我的新客户
My new client?
你好 你是来找戴安的吗
Hi. Are you here for Diane?
我是戴安的助理
I'm Diane's assistant,
但是有时我也当调查员
but I also sometimes work as an investigator.
你想到里面去吗
Would you like to come back?
会
Yes.
你需要点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
一个垃圾袋
A garbage bag.
其实 我想的是给你倒杯水
Actually, I was thinking more a glass of water.
洛哈特女士 你10点的客户
Ms. Lockhart, your 10:00.
斯塔克先生
Mr. Stack.
没错 你好
Yes, hi.
你好吗 戴安
How are you, Diane?
我很好
I'm well.
我... 请坐吧
I, um... Please, sit down.
你怎么没留下你的姓名
Why, uh, didn't you give your name?
我担心你不想让我当你的客户
Well, I was worried you wouldn't want me as a client.
我想为我的案子争取个讨论的机会
I wanted to get a chance to argue my case.
不可思议 我怎么会不想让你当我客户呢
That's crazy. Why wouldn't I want you as a client?
比特币
Oh. Bitcoin.
我以为你会觉得那个对经济有破坏性
I thought it was all a bit too "Disruptive economy" For you.
在洛克哈特&加德纳律所时或许是
Well, maybe for Lockhart/Gardner,
但是在这里 没问题
but here, you'll fit right in.
那么 来说说你的案子吧
So, what's the case you want to argue?
我被陷害了
I'm being set up.
因为什么
For what?
网络恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Cyber terrorism.
这很严重
Well, that's certainly serious.
拿好
Here you go.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
芝加哥要将电力基础设施转换为智能电网
Chicago is converting to a smart grid power infrastructure,
由电脑运行
run on computers,
而在转换期间系统易受到病毒攻击
and during the switchover, the system is vulnerable to a malware attack,
就像灰熊草原那次一样
like Grizzly Steppe.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表