剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
So you just fucked us over.
根据英国法律 这些卵子的销♥售♥是无效的
Under British law, the sale of these eggs is invalid.
这有什么区别吗 法官阁下
What difference does that make, Your Honor?
您都已经对这个胚胎的所有权作出判决了
You've already ruled on the ownership of the embryo.
为了将它带到英国进行手术
For the express purpose of taking it to England for this procedure,
而这如今是被禁止的
which they have now been forbidden from doing.
尼古拉斯·海特 考特妮·海特 就我理解
Nicholas Haight, Courtney Haight, I, uh, take it
你们不会再前往英国了对吗
that your sojourn to England is no longer happening?
没错 法官阁下
That is correct, Your Honor.
你的当事人想要如何处理胚胎
And what do your clients want to do with the embryo?
他们想要销毁它
They would like to have it destroyed.
让我
Let-let me, uh,
想想能否找到你们律师喜欢的表达方法
see if I can put this in a way that you lawyers will like.
你的当事人买♥♥了一辆偷来的车
Your clients bought a stolen car,
而现在 不去让
and now, rather than see it
它的合法车主驾驶它
driven by its rightful owner,
他们想要丢弃销毁它
they want to bring it to the dump and flatten it.
是海特先生提供了受精卵的精♥子♥
Mr. Haight fertilized the egg.
这胚胎有一半属于他 他不想要这个小孩
It's half his. He doesn't want this child.
但我想要
But I do,
法官阁下
Your Honor.
好的
Right.
这就是分歧所在
And there's the rub.
你的当事人不需要这个胚胎 霍夫女士
Your clients have no use for this embryo, Ms. Hoff.
萨勒诺女士唯一能
Ms. Salano's only chance
拥有一个小孩的机会就是得到这个胚胎
of conceiving a child is with that same embryo.
所以胚胎判给她
So it's hers.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我的天 谢谢你
Oh, my God, thank you.
我并不觉得我是一个情绪化的人
I did not think that I was an emotional person,
但看看我
but look at me.
这就是个很牵动情绪的事
It's an emotional thing.
不好意思
Excuse me.
如果我能怀孕的话 我只是想让你们知道
If I'm able to get pregnant, I just want you to know
这是你们的功劳
that it will be because of you.
这个小孩也是你们的
This child is just as much yours.
所以 如果你们想要参与我孩子的人生
So, please, if you want to play a role in my child's life,
我愿意尽我所能使其成为现实
I would do anything to make that a reality.
这个小孩需要懂得什么是爱
This child needs to know love.
滚蛋吧你
Fuck you.
林德尔的女儿花费35万美元狂购珠宝
看啊 他还在发这些文章
Look, he's still sending them out.
看啊
Look, there.
-不 这不是他 -这就是他
- No, it's not him. - Yes, it's him.
这是同一篇文章
I mean, it's the same article.
他说过他会停手的 但他没有
He said he was gonna stop, but he hasn't.
不 他停手了
No, he has.
-这些不是他写的 -你在说什么
- These aren't him. - What are you talking about?
我一直留意红迪网的帖子
I've been going on Reddit.
他们正在接手你前男友的工作
They're picking up what your ex-boyfriend dropped.
你和你的家庭在那里不受欢迎
You and your family are not liked there.
天哪
Oh, dear God.
等等 那我该做什么
Wait, so what do I do?
这些文章都发表出来了
I mean, these articles are out there.
讲着恶心的话
They say disgusting things.
这可是红迪网 那就是群乌合之众
It's Rreddit; that's, like, the teeming masses.
-你什么也别做 -什么 我不能起诉吗
- You don't do anything. - What, I can't sue?
-我不能 -你要这么做
- I can't... - Uh, here's what you do:
想知道吗
You want to know?
随它去吧
You let it go.
-不 我 -不 我是认真的
- Oh, no, I... - No, seriously.
你就随它去 不去管它
You have to let it go, ignore it,
不去想它
push it out of your mind.
认识你的人 都会懂你
The people who know you, know you.
知道你不会做这些事的
And they know you wouldn't do this.
你要相信这一点
Come on, you have to trust that.
我们的指控很清楚了
Our charge is clear.
跟雷迪克&博斯曼律所的
It's not about police brutality
暴♥力♥执法案件无关
with Reddick & Boseman.
他们做了什么
What have they done?
他们的律师做了什么
What have their lawyers done?
就是这里
Here we go.
这是一篇新闻
Here's a news article
写的是关于雷迪克&博斯曼的一位律师的事
about one of the Reddick & Boseman lawyers now.
她花了35万美元
She just spent $350,000
买♥♥珠宝
on jewelry.
这些钱是哪来的
Where did that money come from?
谁给她的
Who gave it to her?
现在 各位 我们行动起来
Now, come on, people, let's go.
看我们能挖出什么来
Let's see what we can dig up!
行动起来
Come on!
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表