剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
天啊 这张好恐怖
God, this one's grisly.
你亲眼见过尸体吗
Have you ever seen a dead body in person?
见过
Yes.
-多少具 -六具
- How many? - Six.
我见过12具
I've seen 12.
公交车上的自杀式炸♥弹♥
Suicide bomb on a bus.
我是刚刚事发就赶到现场的
I got to the scene just afterwards.
那样稀松平常真是奇怪
It's weird how normal it was.
-可能吧 -除了孩子
- Can be. - Except for the kid.
婴儿手推车里有个小宝宝
There was a baby in a stroller.
你想知道什么
Okay, what do you want to know?
-你是怎么当上调查员的 -考个证
- How do you become an investigator? - Get a license.
没有证就不能调查了吗
I can't investigate unless I have a license?
也可以 但是会被抓
Well, you can, but you'll get caught.
天啊 这个国家就是这样打击积极性的
God, that's what's killing initiative in this country.
干什么都得有个证
Everything needs a license.
但是你可以辅助有证的调查员
Well, you can always assist a licensed investigator.
比如你
Like you?
不 不 我说的不是这个意思
No, no, that's not what I'm saying.
-但是你说了 -没有
- But you said it. - No.
我是概括性地说...
I said, in the abstract...
麻烦找一下玛娅·林德尔
Um, Maia Rindell, please.
好 她在里面 稍等
Yeah, she's in there. Hang on.
他们是美国公民吗
Are they American citizens?
-什么事 -你♥爸♥给你打电♥话♥了吗
- What? - Has your dad called you?
怎么了
Why?
天啊 你看你
God, look at you.
你恨我
You hate me.
是你想要毁了我爸
You're trying to destroy my dad.
-我应该怎样表现 -我没有毁掉亨利
- How should I look? - I'm not destroying Henry.
我只是不想让他毁了我
I'm just trying to keep him from destroying me.
还有你 我不是敌人
And you. I'm not the enemy here.
你提交了证据
You turned evidence.
因为你♥爸♥也这么做了
Because your dad was doing the same.
好了
Okay, good.
我们谈过了 我们了解彼此了
We talked. We understand each other.
-你该走了 -玛娅
- You should go. - Maia,
接下来的一两天 你♥爸♥给你打电♥话♥
your dad is gonna call you in the next day or two
找你跟他面谈
and ask you to meet him to talk.
只有你们俩
Just the two of you.
他会弄得很家常 喝点东西什么的
He'll try to make it sound casual... drinks or something.
如果他这么做了 要拒绝他
If he does that, say no.
-为什么 -他会佩戴窃听器
- Why? - He'll be wearing a wire.
他会引导你说出一些证明我有罪的话
He'll try to get you to say something incriminating
还有公♥司♥的事
about me, about this firm.
甚至可能是关于你自己的
Maybe even about yourself.
我为什么要相信你
Why do I trust you?
因为我是你叔叔 我站在你的这边
Because I'm your uncle, and I'm on your side.
我叔叔 跟我妈婚外情的叔叔
My uncle, who is sleeping with my mom.
丽诺是这么说的吗
Is that what Lenore said?
我撞见你们两个了
I walked in on you two.
我得回去工作了
I've got to get back to work.
拒绝他 玛娅
Say no, Maia.
如果你♥爸♥打电♥话♥跟你谈
If your dad calls to talk to you,
跟他说你们不能见面
tell him you can't meet.
准备好了吗
Yeah, ready?
等下
Hold on. Whoa, whoa.
喂
Hello?
爸... 我...
Dad, uh... I've...
今晚不行了 抱歉
I can't do tonight, sorry.
怎么了
Oh. Why not?
工作
Work.
不然我去找你吧
Well, then, maybe I'll come to you.
不 不了 今晚不行
No, no, not tonight.
我看看过几天晚上行不行
Let me see if I can arrange another night.
玛娅 拜托了 我们要谈谈
Maia, please, we need to talk.
电♥话♥里讲吧
Tell me on the phone.
不好 还是当面说比较好
No, it's better if we do it in person.
明晚吧
Tomorrow night.
我看看能不能行
Let me see what I can do.
爱你
Love you.
埃尔斯贝特·塔肖尼
你知道我们的顾虑
You know what the worry is.
我们制定的规则会被用于政♥治♥目的
Our rules are gonna be used for political ends.
我们只是单纯地被要求创造出一种民♥主♥的氛围
We have simply been asked to create a civil atmosphere...
不是这样 他们要求我们制定合理的规则
No, we've been asked to create fair rules
来赶走这些人
for expelling members.
如果这些人都是保守派的...
If all of those members are conservative...
-他们不全是保守派的 -他们就是
- They aren't all conservative. - Yes, they are.
我们经手的每个案例都是关于
Every example we've used is about
激进的反堕胎人士在威胁
passionate pro-lifers intimidating
可怜的 无助的同意堕胎合法的人
poor, helpless little pro-choicers.
那是因为威胁来自于右翼
That's because the intimidation is coming from the right.
但是审查机制的人是站在左翼的
Well, the censorship is coming from the left!
科林·莫雷洛
去他的工作 现在过来见我
不 但我有个... 我能不能...
No, but I have a... could I...
大伙 大伙 能听我说两句吗
Guys? Guys. Could I please say something?
最关键的问题是得看语境 对吗
Okay, the problem here is and always will be contexted, right?
我们没法制定出一个一劳永逸的规则
I mean, we can't create one-size-fits-all rules,
所以我们只需要一个上诉机制
so what we need is an appeal process.
继续讲
Keep going.
比如说有一个人骚扰超过了13次
Well, say someone harasses more than 13 times,
或是威胁他人超过两次
or threatens more than twice.
那他们的作品就只能经过审查后
They are kept from posting any more until a panel
才能发布
reviews their work.
我们会给这个用户一个机会
Then the person is given the chance
为他 或者她申辩
to defend him or herself.
大家同意这个观点吗
Can we agree on that?
朱利叶斯
Julius?
-同意 -很好
- Yes. - Good.
那我们现在就只用考虑上诉机制了
So we just kicked our problem down the road to an appeal process.
这不是很好吗
Doesn't it feel good?
*Work for that money get that money for the work*
*Then I spit the hottest verse*
*When I'm flying around the Earth*
-你们这些另类右翼真可耻
-问题在你们身上 朋友 你们没有安全感 无法面对现实不能赖在另类右翼的人身上
*Cash in hand I'll turn a penny to a grand*
提交
*When I'm ready, I'm-a land rockin' steady for my fans*
*Never hesitant 'bout these dead presidents*
你暂时不能发布消息 需要上诉 请点击下方链接
*Tuck my Benjamins, yeah I'll be NNM...*
挺有意思
This is gonna be fun.
*Do another show...*
进来吧 请坐
So come on in. Um, have a seat.
抱歉 他们还没有把我的家具送来
Sorry, they still haven't delivered my furniture.
没关系
Oh, well, that's okay.
感觉这里还差点烧烤和帅哥
Feels like we should have barbecue and Franks here.
我爸打电♥话♥给我了...
My dad called. Um...
他想和我单独会面 没有律师在场
he wanted to meet, alone, without a lawyer.
好吧 这并不能说明什么
Okay, well, that's not necessarily anything.
我叔叔贾克斯 他警告我我爸会佩戴窃听器
My Uncle Jax, he warned me that my dad would wear a wire.
你能不能 把桌子上的
Could you, um, reach up there
笔记本拿给我
and hand me that pad there?
这是刚刚发生的事吗
Oh, so, this just happened?
是的 是的 今天的事
Uh, yeah, yeah, today.
我爸 他想今晚和我见面
My dad, he wanted to meet tonight,
-但我推掉了 -好姑娘
- but I said I couldn't. - Good girl.
播放好姑娘的「好人」
Playing "Goodie," By Good Girl.
不 停
No. Stop.
艾达 停
Ada, stop.
抱歉 这是范塔西娅给我的
Sorry, it's this thing Fantasia got me.
艾达 停止播放
Ada, stop playing!
加大音量
Volume up.
继续 它会自己停的
Go ahead, it wears itself out.
我该怎么做
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表