剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
我们又有一个被警♥察♥暴♥力♥执法的当事人了
We have another client who was brutalized by a cop.
你们知道我是给平民警♥察♥问责办公室工作的
You do know I work for COPA,
-而不是给你们卖♥♥命的 -平民警♥察♥问责办公室
- not for you? - Civilian Office of Police Accountability.
就怕你没意识到 我们就是平民
Just in case you haven't noticed, we are civilians.
你们不是平民 你们是寄生虫
You're not civilians, you're parasites.
纳特 当时在例行交通管制期间
It was during a routine traffic stop, Nat.
你最好还是拿笔记下来
You'll want to write this down.
你猜警♥察♥是谁
Guess who the cop is?
安德鲁·泰鲁
Andrew Theroux.
什么时候的事
And when-when was this?
昨晚
Last night.
-你们要起诉吗 -是的
- You're bringing a suit? - Yup.
-再告六百万 -受害者是谁
- Another six million. - Who's the victim?
每个市民都享有同等的受法律保护的权利吧
All right, every citizen deserves equal protection under the law.
-受害者是谁 -给他个机会
- Who's the victim? - Give him a chance.
-他并没做错什么 -阿德里安
- He hasn't done anything wrong. - Adrian.
科林·斯威尼
Colin Sweeney.
好吧 好吧
All right. Okay, okay.
这些警♥察♥一直跟着人家屁♥股♥后面
The cops have been following this guy around,
想找借口报复
looking for some kind of payback.
他把他拽出车外
He dragged him out of the car
踢了他的头
and kicked him in the head.
平民警♥察♥问责办公室得调查
COPA has to investigate.
在这事上科林·斯威尼不是重点
Now, you know it's not about Sweeney,
关键是要把这混♥蛋♥踢出去警队 来吧
it's about getting this piece of shit off the force. Come on.
来上庭 我们让泰鲁上证人席
Come to court. We're gonna put Theroux on the stand. -
我就是不想要有成见
All I want is an open mind.
来吧
Come on.
是内务部吗 是平民警♥察♥问责办公室
That was Internal Affairs? That was COPA.
而且他们不会调查的
And they're not gonna investigate.
在证人席上把泰鲁问垮
Destroy Theroux on the stand.
他会回来的
He'll be back.
一开始他情绪激动 后来他就开始动手了
At first he was agitated, then he got belligerent.
在我看来他像是嗑药了
It seemed to me that he was on drugs.
我都二十年没嗑过药了
I haven't used drugs in 20 years.
小点声嘀咕 斯威尼先生
Whisper quieter, Mr. Sweeney.
-我在这都能听见 -对不起法官阁下
- I can hear you up here. - Sorry, Your Honor.
我估计昨晚警官打我的时候
I think my eardrum is damaged
我的耳膜可能受损了
from when the officer hit me last night.
反对 法官阁下
Objection, Your Honor.
反对有效 闭嘴 斯威尼先生
Sustained. Shut up, Mr. Sweeney.
对于他的反抗 你是如何反应的呢 警官
And how did you react to his struggle, officer?
我尽量只用必要的力量
I tried to use only as much force as was necessary
使他屈服
to gain his compliance.
不幸的是 他攻击我
Unfortunately, he chose to attack me,
很遗憾地说
and, I'm sorry to say,
-造成了一些损伤 -这里和这里的瘀伤吗
- did some damage. - These bruises here and here?
-是的 先生 -如果是我♥干♥的
- Yes, sir. - If I did that, don't you think
你不觉得我手上应该有痕迹吗
I'd have some marks on my hands?
还有我嘴里的伤口
Also cuts inside my mouth
我的医生认为我需要进行一些矫正手术
My doctor believes I'll need to have some corrective surgery
来重新排齐我的牙齿
in order to reset my teeth.
杰 是我 黛安
Jay. It's Diane.
我刚给你转了一张泰鲁伤口的照片
I just forwarded you a picture of Theroux's injuries.
我都没想到过要说这个 但是我认为
I never thought I'd say this, but I think there's a chance
科林·斯威尼有可能说的是实话
Colin Sweeney is telling the truth.
常用联♥系♥人
艾米
艾米办公室
爸爸
妈妈
玛娅 我们该进去了
Maia. We're back in.
希望你们都享用了美妙的午餐
Well, I hope you both had a nice lunch.
我希望这次调查能控制在三个小时之内
I'd like to keep this under three hours. -
没问题 吃吗
Certainly. See's?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
-吃吗 -不了
- See's? - No.
我老公把好吃的都捡了出来
My husband picked out all the good stuff
就给我留了点椰子味的带来上班吃
and sent me to work with the coconuts.
你老公叫什么名字
What's your husband's name?
迈克尔 森 怎么了
Michael... son. Why?
你们结婚多久了
How long have you two been married?
我吃午饭时用谷歌♥搜了你
I googled you over lunch.
你没有结婚
You're not married.
被你发现了
You got me.
你还协助定了
You were also instrumental in the convictions
布拉戈耶维奇和乔治·赖安的罪
of Blagojevich and George Ryan.
伊利诺伊州的两任州长 被定贪污罪入狱
这样示好对他们也起作用了吗
Did the folksy thing work on them, too?
以前有一位律师 我负责案子的律师...
Well, there was one lawyer, uh, in one of the cases...
我不会指名道姓
and I'm not gonna say who...
我们对他的客户没有兴趣
we weren't interested in his client.
我们只要求他前来做一次惯例询问
We only asked him to come in for a how-do-you-do meeting.
但这位律师非常咄咄逼人
but this lawyer was so aggressive
疑心很重 于是我们就决定
and so suspicious that we decided
进一步调查他的客户
to probe further into his client.
而现在他的客户进了监狱
And that client is now in prison.
-很好的故事 -真人真事
- Sweet story. - Well, it's a true one.
你是在建议我 不要代表我的客户吗
Are you advising me - not to represent my client?
我完全没有这个意思
Oh, far from it.
我觉得如果玛娅能说出她知道的所有事情
I think it would benefit both of us
对我们都有利
if Maia were to offer all she knows.
毫无保留
Undiluted.
你想知道什么 斯达克女士
What do you need, Ms. Starkey?
我想谈谈这个基金
Well, I'd like to turn to the foundation.
林德尔基金
The... the Rindell Foundation.
你是三个董事会成员之一吗
You're one of three board members?
是的
Uh, yes.
你...
And you...
上一次董事会是什么时候
When was the last time the board met?
我不知道
I don't know.
几年前吧
a few years ago?
如果你已经知道了请直接告诉她
If you have the answer you can just tell her.
我觉得最后一次董事会
I think the last board meeting
也是仅有的一次董事会
and only board meeting
是在2011年6月18日
was June 18, 2011.
据你所知在其它时间还开过董事会吗
Do you know of any other dates? Any more meetings?
-没有了 -好吧 你不觉得奇怪吗
- No. - Okay. That doesn't bother you?
-请告诉我你是什么意思 -这个基金
- Tell me what you mean. - Well, it's a foundation
资产达到了6500万美元...
with $65 million in assets...
而你们只开过一次会
and you only met once?
建立这个基金并不是我的意思
Well, the foundation wasn't my idea.
-是... -是你父母的主意 是的
- It was... It was your parents, yeah.
是的 而且是做善事的
Yes, but it was for a good cause.
为了非洲的疟疾预防
For malaria prevention in Africa.
那你们在预防疟疾上投入了多少资金
Oh, and how much did you spend on prevention?
是的 但是...
Yeah, but...
我就是想知道我们给他们送了多少钱
I just want to know how much we're sending.
亲爱的 你知道 挺多钱的 亲爱的
Honey. You know, it's a lot, uh, honey.
我们不会克扣的
I mean, we're not skimping.
-我不知道 -没关系 玛娅
- I don't know. - Oh, well, that's okay, Maia.
你只是有名无实 这不是件坏事
You were a figurehead. That's not a bad thing.
你不会有麻烦的
You're not in trouble.
但是爸 基金有我的名字
Yeah, but Dad, I mean, it's got my name on it.
我有权知道
I have to know.
好吧 我让贾克斯把账目给你看
Okay, I'll-I'll have Jax open the books to you.
给我们几个星期时间
Just give us a few weeks.
-好吧 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
你需要休息一会儿吗
Do you need a moment?
不用了
No.
那我们就来谈谈基金成立的日期吧
So let's talk about the day the foundation was formed.
-搞到了吗 -就是这个
- Did you get it? - Right here.
-书面陈述呢 -在这里
- Affidavits? - Here.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表