剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
It's a favor.
会遇到麻烦吗
Are we expecting trouble?
应该不会
I don't think so.
其实 他说他会做的
Well, actually, he said that he would.
玛娅
Maia?
爸
Dad.
你好 亨利
Hello, Henry.
黛安
Diane.
玛娅 你有空吗
Maia, do you have a second?
没有 我在工作
No. No, I don't. I'm working.
没关系
It's okay.
聊一会吧
Take a minute.
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
你不接我的电♥话♥
Well, you don't answer my calls.
那你就应该不要再打电♥话♥了
You should take that as a sign to stop calling, then,
而不是跑到我律所来
not as a sign to drop by my work.
别这样 玛娅
Please, Maia.
玛...
Ma...
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事
Yes.
很遗憾你要经历这些事情
I'm sorry you're going through this.
谢谢
Thank you.
橄榄山
传教所
从黑暗走向光明
毒品测试
Drug test.
-你带枪了吗 -没有
- Do you carry a gun? - No.
用得上吗
You ever need one?
一直都能
All the time.
保罗·约翰逊
Paul Johnson?
-什么事 -你被驱逐了
- Yes? - You're being evicted.
要是我的话 我就捡起来
I'd pick that up.
否则呢
Or?
否则我就很礼貌地让你捡起来
Or I'll ask you politely to pick it up.
这是杰瑞德意思吧
So, this is from Jerry, huh?
真是个混♥蛋♥
What an asshole.
连这种下流勾当都要找人来做
Can't even do his own dirty work.
我们是伊斯顿牧师的律师
We're Pastor Easton's attorney,
-我们需要通知你 -这就是你告诉别人
- and we need you to know... - So, this is how you tell someone
你不想再给他们吹♥箫♥的方式吗
you don't want to suck their cock anymore?
我们需要通知你 先生
We need you to know, sir,
你已经违反了这个协议的规定
that you have broken the rules of this establishment.
是吗 那个只要他想要我就得操他的规定吗
Really? The rules that I have to fuck him whenever he wants?
他想赶我走的唯一理由
The only reason he's trying to kick me out
就是因为我结束了这段关系
is because I ended it...
因为我不想给一个70岁的老头吹♥箫♥
because I don't want a 70-year-old dick in my mouth.
闭嘴
Shut up
好好听清楚
and listen.
明天中午之前你必须搬出这个房♥子
You have until noon tomorrow to vacate the premises.
需要帮你找其它的住处吗
Do you need any help finding other accommodations?
告诉杰瑞他完了 我本来不打算做任何事的
Tell Jerry he blew it. I wasn't gonna do anything.
但现在我改主意了
Now I am.
他当然会那么说了
Of course he'd say that.
他说他准备要对这件事采取行动
He says he's going to do something about it.
做什么 联♥系♥个律师吗
What? Contact a lawyer?
麻烦稍等 莎芮瑟
Later, Sharise, please.
我觉得你可能会想见见这个人
I think you may want to deal with this.
加百列·科瓦奇 保罗·约翰逊的代理律师
A Gabriel Kovac says he represents Paul Johnson.
你好 科瓦奇先生 你好吗
Hello, Mr. Kovac. How are you?
还不错
Okay.
你得多准备些巧克力 少一些薄荷糖
You need more chocolate and fewer mints.
好吧 我记住了
Okay. Note taken.
梅丽莎会参与到我们的谈话
Marissa is going to sit in on this
并进行记录 如果你不介意的话
and take notes, if you don't mind.
多来点巧克力 记下来了
More chocolate. Got it.
同样地
Likewise and similarly,
我也要用手♥机♥进行录音
I have an iPhone here that I'm gonna record,
如果我能找到录音键的话
if I can, uh, put record on.
-在哪呢 -这里
- Some... - Um, there.
-那个按键 -很好
- That button there. - Oh, great.
谢谢 好了
Thank you. Yeah.
那么
So, um...
我是来代表
I represent
保罗·约翰逊先生的
Mr. Paul Johnson.
你的当事人长♥期♥占他的便宜
He has been fucked over by your client.
那是个法律术语吗
Is that a legal term?
占便宜吗
"Fucked over"?
不是 但形容得很准确
No. But it's accurate.
耶利米牧师把他的阴♥茎♥
Pastor Jeremiah placed his penis
放到了我当事人身上的两个开口处
in two of my client's orifices.
这么说怎么样
How's that?
你们哈佛教育的精英还满意吗
Hmm? Does that satisfy your Harvard education?
我没去过哈佛上学
I didn't go to Harvard.
我也没有
I didn't either.
你需要明白 提出这个控告
Uh, you do understand that by making this accusation,
卡瓦奇先生 你们可能会引来反诉
Mr. Kovac, that you are inviting a countersuit?
事实上 像这种没有依据的控告
In fact, a baseless accusation of this kind
也会成为非常好的理由
would be grounds to report you to
去向律师登记和纪律委员会举报你
the Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission.
洛哈特女士 事情是这样的
Ms. Lockhart, here's the thing.
我不是一个好律师
I'm not a great lawyer.
我考了三次才通过律师资格考试
Took me three tries to pass the bar.
但是我非常明白这一点
But I do know this.
你是被派到这来吓唬我的
You were sent in here to intimidate me,
因为你是典型的白人律师
'cause you're the token white lawyer,
通常都会用那些专业名词 什么纪律处分啊
and use all kinds of words like, uh, "Disciplinary action,"
还有法律诉讼啊
uh, "Court suits,"
想用这些东西把我吓跑
um, things like that that are supposed to scare me off.
我觉得你没有明白这不是关于
I don't think you understand that this isn't about...
我没那么容易被吓跑
I don't scare easy.
而且我对加入高档俱乐部不感兴趣
And, uh, I'm not interested in getting into the right country club.
我现在所知道的就是保罗·约翰逊
All I know is Paul Johnson,
他17岁的时候 被你的当事人
when he was 17 years old, was raped by your client,
一位注册牧师强♥奸♥了
a certified pastor.
伊利诺伊州的民法规定
And the Illinois civil statute of limitations
强♥奸♥的诉讼时效是20年
for statutory rape is 20 years.
那个是我自己查来的
I looked that up.
我还知道
I also know
你们并不希望这件事上法庭
that you don't want this to go to trial.
耶利米牧师可是一位牧师啊
Pastor Jeremiah is a pastor.
这已经是对他的双重打击
I mean, that's, like, already two strikes against him.
而那些自♥由♥党人士会看着他并且认为
And the liberals, they're gonna look at him and think
他会强♥奸♥孩子
he rapes kids.
不如你让他在法庭上穿他的牧师服吧
Hey, why don't you have him wear his collar in court,
这样他就肯定完蛋了
and then he'd really be fucked.
你想怎么样 科瓦奇先生
What do you want, Mr. Kovac?
钱
Money.
很多很多钱
And a lot of it.
我们不会接受勒索的
We won't be blackmailed.
不 你们会的
Yes, you will.
我们这也不叫勒索
We won't call it that.
我们称这个为审前和解
We'll call it a pretrial settlement.
对我们来说
And for our purposes...
我刚刚说的勒索都是在开玩笑
I was just joking about the blackmail thing.
我们只是在对审前和解
We are merely having a discussion
进行讨论
about a pretrial settlement.
很高兴认识你们
Nice to meet you.
你上过相亲网站吗
Do you ever go on eHarmony?
没有
No.
太可惜了
Too bad.
你应该去试试
You should try it.
没错
Yep.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表