剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
贱♥货♥
Bitch.
该死的贱♥货♥
Fucking bitch.
我知道你住哪
I know where you live.
我知道你家人住哪
I know where your family...
玛娅·林德尔你听着
This is for Maia Rindell.
我要把你和你那个蕾丝边女朋友都强♥奸♥了
I'm gonna rape you and your dyke girl...
早上好
Hi. Good morning.
去死吧 你偷了我的钱
And fuck you. You stole my money.
我只想让你尝尝我受的苦
I just want you to hurt like I do.
语♥音♥信箱
未知号♥码
你好 我第一天上班
Hi, it's my first day here.
不太清楚我该去哪
And, uh, I'm not too sure where to g...
库克县维护者
林德尔骗局可能...
林德尔骗局可能...
-玛娅·林德尔 -是我
- Maia Rindell? - Yes!
你还好吗
You okay?
没事 只是
Yes! Just, um...
朱利叶斯·凯恩
Julius Cain.
我是这里的管理合伙人
I'm the managing partner here.
我带你去你的办公桌
Let me show you to your desk.
我们有55个同事以及40个工位
We have 55 associates and 40 work stations,
所以我们采用公用办公桌系统
so we employ a hot desk system.
公共区域闲置座位都可占用
Occupy any empty chair in the communal area,
但记得笔记本得随身携带 因为等你回来
but keep your laptop with you because you might be returning
可能要换其他地方
to a different space when you come back.
坐吧
Go ahead.
好
Good.
10点 我需要你去仓库与商场销♥售♥人员工会
At 10:00, I'm gonna need you at the SWSMU offices,
所以20分钟后到接待处和我碰面
so meet me at reception in 20 minutes.
什么地方
The what?
仓库与商场销♥售♥人员工会
SWSMU.
我们的工会合同之一
One of our union contracts.
每月一次 我们给他们成员提供法律援助
Once a month, we offer their members pro bono service
作为他们给律师费的服务
as part of our retainer.
20分钟
20 minutes.
未知号♥码
我要强♥奸♥你 再把你的奶♥子♥切掉
你听到了吗 戴安
Did you hear that, Diane?
我 听到了 我只是不敢相信
I... yes. I just can't believe it.
他们扣留了我的认♥购♥金
They're withholding my capital contribution?
他们说必须对你的任期进行审查
They say they have to review your tenure.
什么任期 我是冠名合伙人
What tenure?! I was a name partner.
我创办的律所
I created that firm.
那是我的钱
It's my money.
我很抱歉 戴安
I'm sorry, Diane.
我还有钱吗
Do I have any reserves?
如果你把房♥子卖♥♥了
If you sell your apartment.
我不能这么做
I can't do that.
你总可以和你的新合伙人谈谈
Well, you can always talk to your new partners,
看他们能不能给你提供贷款
and see if they'll offer you a loan.
我们试过给你家里打电♥话♥
We tried to call you at home.
有什么事
Because?
我们把你搬到大厅边上了
We're moving you down the hall.
有新合伙人要来
There's a new partner.
我们得腾个地方出来
We have to make room.
戴安
Diane?
没错
Yep.
看 也不是很糟
See, it's not so bad.
多么温馨的小窝
Home sweet home.
我需要你今早去趟仓库与商场销♥售♥人员工会
Oh, and I'm gonna need you at the SWSMU this morning.
为什么
Why?
我上个月去过了
I did it last month.
没错 你也做得非常漂亮
Yes, and you were so good at it, too.
早上好
Good morning.
莎瑞瑟
Sharise.
来 来接啊 来接啊
Come on, come get this. Come get this.
来接啊
Come get this!
大学选的怎么样了
How that college search coming?
累坏了 双胞胎 你懂的
Ah, all-consuming. Twins, you know.
没错 我听到了
Yeah, I hear you.
肯德尔案那边有什么动静
Any word on the Kendall offer?
他们今早打过电♥话♥
They called this morning.
谁 大卫·李
Who? David Lee?
没错 先生
Yes, sir.
我们要拿到我们那600万了
We're getting our six mill
戴安来了吗
Diane here yet?
来了 她和芭芭拉在一起
Yeah, she's in with Barbara.
跟芭芭拉一起
She is, huh?
我几年前在律师协会上听过你发言
I heard you speak at an ABA conference a few years ago.
没错 关于种族招聘话题吗
Oh, yes. On racial hiring?
没错
That's right.
我希望我没让自己太难堪
Oh, well, I hope I didn't embarrass myself too much.
也没有很了
Hmm, not too much.
戴安·洛哈特
Diane Lockhart.
我感觉现在我们也有
I feel like we acquired
自己的吉米·巴特勒了
our very own Jimmy Butler right here.
美国职业篮球运动员 效力于NBA芝加哥公牛队
阿德里安 你好吗
Adrian, how are you?
很好
Good, good.
一点见面礼
A little gift for you.
泉藤湖酒
Spring Arbor Lake Wine,
我自己的标 2006年
my very own label, 2006.
你有自己的酒庄吗
You have a winery?
就是一排葡萄藤而已 就这些 坐吧
Ah, just a row of vines, that's all. Sit, sit.
你们俩谈的怎么样
So how's everything going with you two?
芭芭拉告诉你大概情况了吗
Barbara give you the rundown?
没错
She did.
你们俩相处的好吗
Are you two playing nice?
-挺好的 阿德里安 -那就好
- We are, Adrian. - Good.
顺便提个内务问题
Oh, by the way, just a housekeeping matter,
我们下个礼拜需要你的认♥购♥金
but we'll need your capital contribution by next week.
这事该提的
Oh, yes, of course.
但我得说明一下
Just so you know,
我旧律所有点不太配合
my old firm is being a bit intransigent.
大卫·李 那家伙太有意思了
Yeah, David Lee. Wonderful guy.
所以 希望你能稍微宽限一下
So, um, if you don't mind being a bit patient.
当然
Of course.
但是听着 我需要你
But listen, I'll need you
11点和我们的诉讼投资人
in 11:00 A.M. Meeting to pitch cases
开会挑选案件
to our litigation financiers.
好的 我们到时见
Right. Well, good. I'll see you there.
好的
You will.
戴安
Diane.
-欢迎加入 -谢谢
- Welcome. - Thank you.
我们要宽限她多长时间
And how patient are we to be?
给她两周时间吧
Let's give her two weeks.
你好
Hello?
只是给你电脑插个电
Just plugging in your computer.
你是洛哈特&德克尔律所派来的吗
Are you from Lockhart, Deckler?
李&莱曼&德克尔&古斯曼
Lee, Lyman, Deckler, Gussman...
我的名字撤下得挺快的
Well, that didn't take them very long.
没错 一群混♥蛋♥
I know. Bunch of assholes.
梅丽莎
Marissa?
没错 你好
Yeah, hey.
要我把所有东西弄好吗
Want me to set up anything else?
-不用了 我自己来 -不 我来吧
- No, I can do it. - No, let me.
如果我回的太早
If I get back too quick,
他们只会再安排差事给我
they'll just send me out on another errand.
我先把这些挂起来
Here, I'll hang these.
艾丽西娅雇我时 本来是让我
When Alicia hired me, I was supposed to be involved
参与案子之类的
in cases and everything,
但她走了之后我就只是个搬箱子什么的
but it's been all moving boxes since she left.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表