剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
找到了
Okay.
出于人道主义原因 那些卵子被送到了
They were sent to Chicago Poly-Tech
芝加哥理工大学
for humanitarian reasons.
你是因为失误 卵子到这来了
You're saying the ovum ended up here by mistake?
-是的 湖道送过来的 -你说啥
- Yes, from Lake Drive. - Pardon?
从湖道生育诊所送过来的
Uh, from Lake Drive Fertility.
是意外捐赠的
It was donated accidentally.
你想知道它们现在在哪里
Ah. And you want to know where they are.
查查吧
Well, let's see.
是的 它们送到我们的干细胞研究实验室了
Yes, they were transferred to our stem cell research lab.
很好 实验室在哪儿
Good. Where is that?
-实验室在哪 -你在那里是找不到它们的
- Where is that? - Oh, you won't find them still there.
他们已经受精了并且丢销了
No, they've already been fertilized and D&Ded.
丢销
D&Ded?
是的 丢弃并销毁
Yeah, discarded and destroyed.
11个全都是
All 11 of them.
对不起
I'm sorry.
等等 应该有12个
Wait, there were 12.
不 11个 一共11个
No, 11, there were 11...
不 一共捐了12个
No, there were 12 donated.
第12个卵子在哪里
Where is the 12th egg?
被标为"保密"了
Ah, it's marked "Confidential."
什么 什么保密
What? What is?
卵子
The egg.
你能明白我说的话吗
Can you understand what I'm saying?
有时候我自己都听不清我自己说什么
Sometimes I find it difficult to hear myself.
不 我能听清
No, I can hear you.
可是你们是公共机构啊 医生
But you're a public institution, Doctor;
为什么会标为保密呢
why is it marked confidential?
不 看上去不像下雨的样子
No, it doesn't look like rain.
所以 我的卵子有一个还在
So, one of my eggs still exists,
但是我们不知道在哪里
but we don't know where?
是的 它被列为保密内容了
Yes, it was listed as confidential.
-但是其他的都没了 -是的
- But none of the others were? - No.
他们为什么要藏起来一个
Why would they keep one egg hidden?
病人隐私
Patient confidentiality?
理工大学里的研究员有没有给患者治疗的
Do any of the Poly-Tech researchers see patients?
我不能告诉你 那被列为保密信息了
I can't tell you. It's listed as confidential.
你能不能至少告诉我们
Can you at least tell us
哪些带教医生接诊患者
which teaching doctors see patients?
什么
What?
你能告诉我们哪些医生接诊患者吗
Can you tell us which doctors see patients?
谢谢你们
Oh, thank you,
但是还没到午饭时间呢
but it's not lunchtime yet.
你知道我们是律师吗 医生
Do you know we're lawyers, Doctor?
你说什么
Pardon?
你知道我们是律师吗
Do you know that we're lawyers?
没什么 感谢你的帮助
Never mind. Thanks for your help.
十月
October.
芝加哥理工大学
人类基因研究院
理查德·诺伍德
人类基因组研究
诺伍德医生 你所拥有的一颗卵子
The ovum that you have, Dr. Norwood,
是归我们的客户所有 现在她想把它要回来
it belongs to our client, and she wants it back.
你们有什么证据
What's your evidence of that?
这份合同
This contract.
这上面承认了湖道接收了12颗卵子
This acknowledgement of the transfer of 12 eggs from Lake Drive.
基因组实验室承认了他们将其中一颗
The Genome labs acknowledgement
转到了你这里
that they transferred one egg to you.
你们要这颗卵子干什么
And why do you want the ovum?
她需要她的卵子怀孕
She needs her egg back to fertilize it.
很遗憾 这恐怕...
Regrettably, here's the problem...
你已经把卵子摧毁了
You've already destroyed it?
不 我们已经让它受精了
No, we've already fertilized it.
再笑一下
One more smile.
好的
Okay.
再笑一下
One more smile.
看着妈妈
Look at Mom.
再笑一下
Just one more smile.
如果要我说话就尽管开口
Tell me if you need me to say anything,
因为我站在一旁就很能吓唬人
because I could just stand here being intimidating,
像这样皱着眉头
you know, frowning like this.
很好 很好 保持微笑
Great. That's great. Now, keep smiling.
看着我 头稍微向左偏一点
Look at me. Just turn your head a little bit to the left.
等我一下 马上就回来
Just give me a second. I'll be right back.
你想怎样
What do you want?
你不要再骚扰我了
I want you to stop harassing me.
我什么都没干
I'm not doing anything.
-你们进了我的店 -别装了 泰德
- You came into my shop. - Stop pretending, Ted.
那上面有你拍的照片
It has your photographs,
我让你拍的我的照片
the photographs I let you take of me.
你把照片放到了...
You linked them to...
好吧 玛娅 我不知道你在说什么
Okay, Maia, I don't know what the hell you're talking about,
要不你先预约一下...
but why don't you make an appointment...
她想现在和你谈谈
She wants to talk to you now.
这是你的新女友吗
So this is your new girlfriend?
不是 但这没关系
No, but that shouldn't matter.
我不是拉拉 但我也可以是
I mean, I'm not gay, but I could be.
这是骚扰 泰德
It's harassment, Ted.
我是律师 我可以告得你倾家荡产
I'm a lawyer, and I could sue you for everything you have.
你是说这些吗
Oh, you mean all of this?
我们的事已经过去四年了 放手吧
It was four years ago. Get over it.
我已经放手了 我认识了别人
I am over it; I met someone,
不管你觉得我现在是在干什么...
so whatever it is that you think that I'm doing...
希望能早点见到你
这些照片只有你有 泰德
You're the only one who had these photos, Ted.
这是推特机器人发的
It's a Twitterbot.
-天啊 -我两年前放上去的
- Oh, Jesus. - I got it up and running two years ago.
只不过现在因为庞氏骗局才有人关注
It's just getting attention now because of the Ponzi scheme.
什么是推特机器人
What's a Twitterbot?
一个可以生成推特消息的程序
It's a program that imitates a Twitter feed.
为什么是对水果罐头感兴趣
That's why the interest in canning fruit?
它被设定表现出某种有特殊癖好的人的特性
It's programed to take on characteristics of hobbyists sites.
增添点个性
Adds personality.
好吧 关掉它
Okay, so turn it off.
如果是你发明了这个机器人 把它关掉
If you invented this bot, turn it off.
如果我关闭了 它也会自我复♥制♥
If I try to kill it, it'll just duplicate itself.
它在假扮我
It's pretending to be me.
别理它就行了
So just ignore it.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole.
是你把我甩了
Hey, you're the one who broke up with me.
要你女朋友去解决吧
Tell your girlfriend to fix it.
这样很成熟 玛娅 非常成熟
It's very adult, Maia... it's very adult!
是啊 我女朋友可不是好惹的
Yeah, my girlfriend's pretty tough.
洛哈特女士 林德尔女士
Ms. Lockhart. Ms. Rindell.
-什么事 -什么事
- Yes? - Yes?
你们被传唤了
You've been served.
-有人找我吗 -博斯曼先生
- Somebody here for me? - Mr. Boseman.
-什么事 -你被传唤了
- Yeah? - You've been served.
不是吧 逗我呢
Come on, you kidding me?
-谁传唤我们的 -克里斯特瓦
- By who? - Kresteva.
你们能告诉我卢卡·奎恩女士
And can one of you point me in the direction
在哪里吗
of a Ms. Lucca Quinn?
祝你们在大陪审团前好运
Good luck with the grand jury.
雷迪克&博斯曼律所
民事案件传票
-你要我说多久 -20分钟
- How long do you want me to say? - 20 minutes.
说还有个非现做的
You got a backup.
懂了
Got it.
他们来了
Here they come.
来个八盎司的汉堡 多加洋葱
Eight-ouncer, Mike, extra onions.
你有多少时间
How long you got?
15分钟 法官今天心情不好
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表