剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
我一直很忙
I've been busy.
我的家人很疯狂
My family is insane.
不然你觉得为什么我不早点把你介绍给他们
Why do you think I didn't introduce you to them earlier?
这与你的家人无关
This isn't about your family.
问题在于我们的关系 它走到头了
It's about this relationship. It's run its course.
我不这么认为
I disagree.
那是你的权利
That's your right.
我不知道你在寻找什么 但我不是她
I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I'm not her.
我不是附属品 不是战利品
I'm not an accessory, I'm not a... trophy.
我也确信我不是妻子
I'm sure as hell not a wife.
我从未那样对待你
And I never treated you that way.
如果有人这样做了 我不会让他留在我身边
And if anyone ever does, they have no place in my life.
你把这件事小题大做了
You're making this a bigger deal than it needs to be.
我不喜欢你的语气
I don't like your tone.
我没有什么语气
There is no tone.
我们相处得很愉快
We had fun.
我们都知道这种关系不会维持一辈子
Both knew it wasn't for life.
我们不会"维持一辈子"
We don't do "For life."
我得走了
I have to go.
伊玛尼要投给雷迪克
Imani's voting for Reddick,
但卡尔文·司德瑞 尤妮斯和托米·内维尔支持你
but you have Calvin Story, Eunice and Tommy Neville.
我算过了 你领先一票
By my count, you're up one.
很好 谢谢
Good. Thank you.
朱利叶斯 给你留了个座
Julius. Saved you a seat.
-混♥蛋♥朱利叶斯 -谢谢 卡尔
- Fucking Julius? - Thanks, Carl.
是的
Yeah.
卡尔
Carl.
朱利叶斯·凯恩要离开律所了
Julius Cain is leaving the firm.
他没有资格投票
He is ineligible to vote.
第12条第四小节规定
Article 12, Subsection D puts forth
合伙人直至任职最后一天都有权
that full voting rights will remain in force
享有其完整投票权
through the last day of the partner's pay period,
我确信是周四才离职
which I believe is Thursday.
那么我们要开始
Well, then shall we commence, uh,
投票了吗
casting the ballots?
阿德里安11票 卡尔12票
11 for Adrian and 12 for Carl.
我想做民♥意♥调查
I want the room polled.
为什么 你输了
For what reason? You lost.
我想投票开除阿德里安·博斯曼
I want to vote for the removal of Adrian Boseman.
等等
Wait.
我没有投票
I didn't vote.
但我现在想投票了
But I want to now.
-太晚了 -不晚
- Eh, it's too late. - No, it's not.
卡尔
Carl,
你说过这是律所的心脏和头脑之争
you said this was a battle between the firm's heart and its head.
但并不是
But it's not.
这是过去和未来之争
It's about the past or the future.
你曾经的辉煌让我们受教 但是
Your past glories have a lot to teach us, but this...
这关乎现在
this is now.
斗争存在于当下 而阿德里安知道如何抗争
The fights are now, and Adrian knows how to fight them.
我投票给阿德里安
I vote for Adrian.
现在的情况是这样
So here we are.
打成平手了
We're split.
是的
Yep.
各占一半
50/50.
这会很有意思
This should be fun.
这就是当今世界的问题 对吧
Hmm. That's the problem with the world today, huh?
你认为当下的斗争不一样了
You think the fights are different now.
但你错了
But you're wrong.
他们是一模一样的
They're exactly the same.
喝一杯吗
May I?
敬理想主义
To idealism.
也敬实用主义
And pragmatism.
*They don't even feel like*
*Like going home*
*Yoo-hoo, well, boy, we'll stop along our way.*
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表